Feeling spontaneous or desperate for a healthy holiday to get you back into shape? Then pack your bags for a last minute getaway in the sun on one of these recommended yoga and wellness retreats taking place within the next two months.
Looking for a retreat during the Christmas and New Year period? Check our guide here to book for the festival season or our New year Winter Retreats for a happy and healthy January!
Enjoy a luxurious week in Sri Lanka to recharge and recover from the daily grind. Let the lush tropical setting of Sri Lanka’s West coast set the stage for discoveries. This retreat will focus on ‘going deep’ as the name implies. Find new depths in your Pilates or Yoga practice and explore the inner connections between mind and body. Our senior teachers Mareile Paley and Heather Thomas Shalabi will guide you through a blissful week of practice, rest and relaxation and new experiences. Beginners, of course, are always welcome.
We couldn’t have found a more peaceful, inspiring and positive place to finally offer that long anticipated retreat in Sri Lanka. Our home for the week is the brand-new and much praised sustainable design hotel TRI, with its firm focus on wellness. Surrounded by nature and overlooking the palm-shaded banks Koggala Lake, we will have the entire property to ourselves — its first-class yoga facilities, soothing spa, abundant space and delicious fusion meals prepared just for us. The retreat will start at 5pm on November 18th with a welcome get-together before dinner.
Single water tower suite $2800
Single Lake Villa $3050
Shared Lake Villa $2590
Tri Luxury Villa $2800
* 6 nights boutique accommodation
* Three healthy, freshly prepared meals per day
* One-on-one assessment / private session with Mareile or Heather
* Daily morning and evening Movement classes (Pilates, Yoga, Meditation)
* 2-hr Pilates workshop tailored to the retreat group
* 2-hr Yoga workshop
* Excursion to Galle Fort and the Old Town with time for shopping and dinner dhoni boat excursion on Koggala Lake to Cinnamon Island
* 1-hr massage
* Special good-bye dinner
* Round trip airport transfer to/from Colombo airport
Special booking offer
Receive an additional one hour private class with Mareile when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Namaste Yoga Safari is the first and so far the only yoga retreat in Namibia that offers Yoga while on Safari. Some people describe Namibia as a country that gets into your Soul. Namibia awakens your emotions and senses –with its stunning landscapes, endless space and fresh air. You will experience moments that wont be possible anywhere else, feeling re-connected with your soul! Its not just a holiday, yoga or a safari, it is an adventure of a lifetime. An unforgettable journey making your feel more peaceful and balanced. The Retreat will offer you the chance to enjoy nature in its purest form and deeply relax in unique surroundings.
We offer all inclusive 7 and 10 day Yoga Safari Retreats in Namibia, accommodating a maximum of 8 people and a minimum of 4 to keep it intimate and special. Yoga, nature and animal lovers looking to get in touch with their inner self will appreciate these Soulful Yoga Safari’s. This is a truly unique experience combining Yoga on Safari.
7 DAY RETREAT:
€2600 p/p sharing All Inclusive
€2800 p/p Private All Inclusive
10 DAY RETREAT:
€3750 p/p sharing All Inclusive
€3950 p/p Private All Inclusive
* Beautiful and Spacious Accommodation
* 3 Healthy meals a day
* All drinks
* All excursions
* All park fees
* Airport transfers
* Road transport
* Complimentary Wifi
* Welcoming pack
Special booking offer
Receive a welcoming gift worth €130 which includes an African printed yoga bag and natural Namibian beauty products when you book through Soul Seed Travel
See the Canary Islands like you’ve never seen them before. Experience your ultimate healthy, pilates and yoga retreat in the most beautiful island in the Canaries. Gran Canaria Spain is a small continent on its own. With enormous lush green mountains, sand dune beaches and multiple mircroclimate zones Gran Canaria makes the perfect backdrop of a holistic practice of yoga and pilates. At Sky Pilates and Yoga retreat we guide you through a daily practice of pilates, yoga and meditation along with several active excursions to keep you feeling fit and healthy.
Experience a consistent challenging practise of Yoga every day with our expert instructor Paola Reznik from Buenos Aires Argentina. Our yoga classes are open level classes. We invite everyone, regardless of ability and level, to participate in an invigorating flow of Hatha and Vinyasa. There are few yoga instructors that draw you in, support you and elevate you to another realm, and hatha yoga teacher Paola is one of them. Her supportive and challenging classes will transform your yoga practice.
What would a pain free life feel like? Pilates focuses on the strengthening and lengthening of the physical and mental core, as well as the realignment of the spine. Learn to move again with Classical Pilates expert Alex Estornel.
Single private starting at €1000
Shared starting at €850
* 2 to 3 classes a day of yoga, meditation and pilates
* All class materials such as mats, belts, blocks, blankets and props
* Brunch everyday of your stay which includes juice, tea, coffee and water
* Beach and pool towels
* 5 x 4/5 course vegetarian dinners during your stay including the day of arrival
* Transportation to and from the airport
* Transportation to/from active excursions such as hiking, visiting sand dune beaches and discovering the historic towns of Agüimes and Las Palmas
Special booking offer
Receive €50 off when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Capture the essence of Transylvania. This six-day retreat goes to the core of the purpose of of Akasha, to enable us to connect with nature, explore forests, hike trails, and expand our ability to recognise how vulnerable our planet truly is. We will start each day with an energizing yoga session and nourishing breakfast, and then spend time exploring the stunning scenery. If you like walking, photography and the great outdoors, this retreat is certainly for you.
And as we are set in a photographer’s paradise, there will be three workshops on nature photography with a talented artist and award winning photographer Sebastian Ionut Baciu included in the retreat. So have your cameras at the ready. The retreat includes guided nature photography tours,a technical photography course on how to take the perfect photo, a photography processing seminar on how to perfect your photos,
yoga & meditation sessions, a guided Hike on Piatra Craiului National Park, antroduction to yoga philosophy and health coaching, forest walks and daily healthy vegan and vegetarian meals, all organic and local produce.
Double Room – Private – €850.00
Queen Room – Private – €925.00
Twin Room – Sharing – €635.00
* Twice daily yoga practice & meditation sessions
* 4 x vegan cooking sessions including nutrition, cooking demonstrations, superfoods & raw deserts
* 2 x wine tasting evenings including a selection of the finest Romanian wines offered by Romanian sommeliers
* Two different yoga teachers with a mixture of dynamic and restorative styles
* Evening activities after dinner: Chakra balancing, hot tub night, dharma talks, cinema, intention setting fire ceremony
* Chakra balancing nutrition: 3 daily healthy vegan & vegetarian meals all organic and local produce
* 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
* Daily chakra balancing superfood juice & smoothies
* Introduction to yoga philosophy and health coaching
* Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks
* Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
* Unlimited jacuzzi hot tub & sauna
* Optional spa massage therapy & salt herbal bath soak rituals
* Pick up & drop off to & from Brasov city
* Integrative medicine & nutrition support from resident medical doctors.
Special booking offer
Receice a complimentary 30-minute massage and an activated charcoal detoxifying face mask when you book through Seed Travel.
Would you like to feel energised, light, and clear headed? Would you like to have glowing skin, hair and nails? Would you like to lose weight and look and feel younger? For some of us, we actually feel heavy, tired, foggy headed, and suffer from digestive issues. Let this 3 day detox and yoga retreat be the kick start to a new and healthier you. Empower yourself by learning how to be healthier and brighter by taking control of your diet, not letting your diet control you.
We bring our own talented chefs to our retreats who specialise in creating tasty nutritious dishes to energise you and make you happy. All our food is free from wheat, dairy, sugar and other toxic foods and these are replaced with alkaline foods such as pulses, grains, raw foods, nut milk, green smoothies. You can learn how to make nut milk, raw juices and other yummy raw recipes. You will learn that eating a cleaner diet is tasty, healthy, easy, creative and inspiring.
Our East Sussex venue is a collection of beautiful converted barns, with an outdoor heated pool to 30 degrees with stunning views of the Wealdon valley.
£497. Based on 2 people sharing a room. If you are coming on your own you are welcome to share a twin room with another guest of the same sex, or if you would prefer a room to yourself there is a 40% single supplement.
* 3 nights cosy cottage accommodation in the rural tranquillity surrounded by beautiful East Sussex countryside with views of the Wealden valley.
* Private use of the outdoor heated pool with stunning views of the Wealdon Valley.
* Early morning hot water, lemon and ginger or herbal teas with nut snacks to boost energy levels pre yoga.
* 3 x daily guided silent morning walk to the sunrise to wake up peacefully and slowly.
* 3 x 2 hour morning yoga practices which will energise and awaken and help release toxins from the body during the detox process.
* 3 x inspiring detox breakfast of delicious and filling Green Smoothie, homemade nut milks, a variety of organic nuts, seeds, flakes and coconut to create your own muesli created by our in house detox chef.
* A cooking workshop that teaches you practical tools on how to make quick, easy and delicious healthy and detoxing foods, green smoothies, energy balls and more!
* A guided walk on Sunday afternoon around Bewl Lake for fresh air and activity.
* 3 x fresh, warming and healthy vegan/detox style lunches with a selection of raw salads and dressing. This is the biggest meal of the day on our detox retreats.
* 3 x 2 hour evening yoga to unwind and calm with restorative practices, meditation and yoga nidra to help cleanse body and mind.
* 3 x light evening meals of soup and grains to help give digestion a break.
* All Yoga equipment.
* Complimentary shared taxi transfers arranged to and and from the venue to save on cost.
* Helpful, friendly, experienced and knowledgable AY staff to look after your every need to help you feel pampered and looked after on your journey to health on this retreat.
Special booking offer
Receive a complimentary discount when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Join Silvia Mordini and Emily Perry for an incredible Gratitude and Manifestation retreat at Prana del Mar Mexico. With over 30 years of experience teaching yoga all over the world, we are excited to show you the best of Baja through a variety of fun and wonderful activities! Set your expectations that by going away to magical Prana del Mar we can help you reconnect your commitment to your most important Intentions. Those that support your true happiness.
There will be twice a day (1 workshop style and the other flow or restorative), daily guided Meditations, Journaling, Mantra, Wellness Coaching along with time to take naps, lounge by the pool, and read a great book. We will teach you how to harness the power of Manifestation to focus on creating a life you love! Coming away from this retreat you will be more convinced about the direction of your growth and evolution in 2017,
In advance of your retreat please read the book The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. We will use the lessons about life, love and purpose from this important book as guidance for our week together. We will have journaling exercises, sharing circles and meditations related to The Alchemist and setting the course for manifesting our best intentions and embracing your personal legend.
Double Occupancy: $1,775
Single Occupancy: $2,350
* 7 nights 5 Star Lodging
* 3 Daily Gourmet Feasts
* 2 daily classes: 1 solar and 1 lunar
* Meditation and Pranayama
* Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure
* Sunset Baby Turtle Release
* Guided Labyrinth Meditation and History
* Tequila Tasting Presentation
* Guided Beach Hike on the 19 acre property
* 1 Social Hour
* Headshot Happy Hour – Yoga Photoshoot
* Fire Practice (ritual to remove negative energy) Beach Bonfire
* Restorative Yoga
* Yoga Workshops
* Wellness Coaching
* Eco-Friendly Goodie Bags
* Ground transportation inbound and outbound from airport
Special booking offer
Receive $200 off when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Experience the overwhelming magic and exoticness that is India. Let its ancient cultures and traditions mystify you, its exotic foods take you on a culinary voyage of its own, its colorful people charm you, its spirituality reveal the beauty of your soul and its ancient medicinal teachings heal you. This is a journey of self-transformation through a land of soul-stirring spiritual experiences and an in-depth practice and study of yoga, ayurveda and meditation.
This retreat is not for the faint-hearted, nor is it only for the fearless. It is for those seeking to discover themselves on a journey of personal transformation through a myriad of inner and outer experiences that last a lifetime. Isn’t it time you explored one of the world’s most gorgeous and ancient lands, and discovered yourself in a soul-stirring spiritual adventure? Your journey to self-discovery begins not when the universe says so but when you decide to start it. It is no accident that you have come across this.
Our journey begins in Kovalam, Kerala, on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Here we will immerse ourselves in a daily study and practice of Ayurveda and Yoga. We will observe an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle for 7-days as part of our wellness experience and rejuvenation of the body on this retreat. From here, we traverse to the very southern tip of India before making our to Madurai, the ancient Tamil capital of culture. The city itself is a densely packed warren of streets, shops and bazaars. Our hotel is a luxurious oasis just on the outside of town that will allow us a peaceful base from which to explore. Join us on our Vedic Adventure for an experience of a lifetime.
$2,950 per person based on double occupancy
• Accommodations for 12 days and 11 nights
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all meals Ayurvedic and vegetarian). Two lunches are not included.
• All classes conducted by Jasmine Grace and guest teachers
• All group excursions planned by Jasmine Grace
• Domestic flight from Madurai to Chennai
• Ground transfer from Trivandrum airport (TRV) to Kovalam Retreat Center.
• All ground transportation for the retreat
Special booking offer
Receive $100 off when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Looking for a retreat during the Christmas and New Year period? Check our guide here to book for the festival season!