Date(s) - 28/09/2013
10:30 am - 2:30 pm
MSE Meeting Rooms
In this 4 hour workshop I will educate you on how to raise your profile online through blogging, Facebook and Twitter. I will share my tried and tested marketing strategy tailored specifically for those who work in the world of wellbeing – whether you’re a yoga teacher, retreat centre, nutritionist or therapist this social media workshop is designed to give you all the tools you needs to effectively manage your own social media and attract plenty of business your way.
So, what is Social Media & why is it important?
- It gives your business a voice that your customers can talk to.
- It is a great tool for cultivating a community and driving engagement.
- It is an amazing way to grow your brand and business.
- It drives traffic to your website.
- Google likes social media & is the new SEO.
Did you know…
- Twitter is a real time search engine & is great for building relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- You can effectively target your customers via Facebook advertising and the new promote post and promote page features.
- The new Facebook insights tell you more about your audience demographics and when they are online.
- Having an active blog, with fresh and regular content, provides a voice for your company and when you have an active and updated blog, search engines will pick up on your website.
Social Media has to start with a strategy and a plan of action
- Planning and organising your content.
- Setting daily and weekly marketing actions.
- Writing your blog posts.
- Creating a blog editorial calendar.
- Setting up 3rd party software to schedule your content.
- Setting up lists on Twitter of key influencers and people that you want to engage with on a regular basis.
This is an experiential workshop where you will learn through doing and you will go away having your social media strategy and marketing action in place to start growing your business online.
Click here for further information and to book your place.