I know choosing a Yoga Teacher Training course is hard. It’s a best guess effort since until you have the experience you can’t say “exactly” for sure what it’s going to be like. I get that. However, something you can know is if the location of the Yoga Teacher Training meets your personal intentions.
There is something about living on the “Island of Love” in the most loving culture on earth that inspires your love to grow as well. Bali is not a destination you check off a bucket list, never to think of again. She holds a piece of your heart forever and gently encourages your soul even when apart. Your first visit is the beginning of a lifelong love affair.
Looking for love in all the right places? Take a moment to consider these reasons to choose Bali as the home of your yoga teacher training.
1. Smiling: Because everywhere you go in Bali you see smiles for miles and miles. You will enjoy possibly the happiest and most friendly humans you’ll ever meet.
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
Being surrounded by nonstop smiling is good for us too!
• Smiling reduces stress. Psychological Science one of the top 10 psychology journals worldwide shows that smiling even while under stress actually reduces stress and help us feel better.
• Smiling improves how you feel. Ron Gutman, author of Smile: The Astonishing Powers of a Simple Act writes, “Lots of smiling can actually make you healthier. Smiling can help reduce the level of stress-enhancing hormones like cortisol, adrenaline, and dopamine; increase the level of mood-enhancing hormones like endorphin; and reduce overall blood pressure.”
• Smiling spreads joy, it is socially contagious. The smile contagion has been studied since the 1980s and has been proven a number of times. A 1984 article in the journal Science showed that people mimic emotional expressions. We often read about the negative impact of social contagions but in Bali smiling is contagious. Smiling at others inspires them to mimic your behavior and smile back at you.
2. Compassionate Connection. Did you know that inside each of us, we have an infinite abundance of compassion for other creatures? “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same. We are all one. In Bali strong connection and harmonization of all 5 elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether are part of every day living where the ordinary is sacred. Perfect for healing and balancing the body’s energy. You live in harmony with yourself, with others and with nature.
Don’t talk about heaven if you’ve never been to Bali. –Toba Beta
3. Sunshine. The light in Bali is a healer unto itself. It is unlike other light. It opens your heart as wide as the ocean as it whispers love into the air around you. One only needs to sit amongst the trees and absorb their medicine, along with the symphony of healing botanicals all around you. Looking out at the coconut palm trees you can feel the universe being conducted – through your human experience of love “in a tree house – on a limb in your heart.” Blessed be in Bali, where the sunshine is your teacher.
All 3 of these combined make up the most perfect environment for deep healing and Divine play (Lila)! Yoga Teacher Training offers serious benefits but we don’t have to take ourselves so seriously in receiving them. If you are looking to study yourself through the ancient technology of Yoga somewhere that is part vacation in a joyful part of the world with enough downtime to enjoy it along with a program dedicated to your Self-Development (through the heart medicine of Yoga Studies) then YOU found it in Bali! Love yourself, love your day, love your life! – Silvia Mordini. Take me to Bali! & receive a last minute discount of $600!
About the author – Silvia Mordini
Writer. Happiness Coach. Teacher. Love Alchemist
Silvia Mordini is a writer, Happiness Coach and internationally recognized Yoga Presenter. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Born in Ecuador, proud of her Italian heritage and raised as a world traveler, Silvia developed a sense of global citizenship early on. In young adulthood she was run over by a car—a life changing accident that led her to discover the “Alchemy” of Yoga to heal and transform. A serial Yogapreneur, Silvia had a 13 year Human Resource career, owned 2 Yoga Studios, founded Alchemy Tours, a Spiritual Adventure company and developed the 11 year old international Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training School. She has been inspiring happiness, global awareness, and joyful living in students for 20 years.
www.silviamordini.com www.alchemyofyoga.com www.alchemytours.com