Last Updated on July 31, 2018 by Editor
We combine a retreat and sailing yoga holiday in Croatia, on a beautiful Split to Dubrovnik (and vice versa) itinerary. The itinerary is like ‘a tasting plate of Croatia’ including some of the best destinations when you sail Croatia, including Hvar, the magical Pakleni Islands, the National Park in Mljet, the fortified town of Korčula and the magical island of Vis and its hidden gem; Stivina Bay.
Our Croatian retreat + sailing yoga holiday itinerary is like no other. You will have yoga classes in the morning (depending on the day), daily swim stops and evening meditation before heading out to explore a new town/port every day.
Yoga classes are an hour long in some of the most breath-taking settings you’ve ever taken a class. There is still time to explore world famous islands, such as Vis, Korčula and Hvar where you can wander the streets, explore the old castle and enjoy sunset cocktails.
As you sail Croatia, you have the freedom to relax as you please with a book, sunbathing, chatting with your fellow yoga retreat guests or learning to sail with your skipper.
If your schedule allows it, stay an extra day before and after your trip. Don’t fly in on Saturday and join the boat immediately, then finish your trip on Saturday, then fly out that day, you will miss out on so much of the amazing Old Towns.
28 July – 4 August
4 August – 11 August
25 August – 1 September
1 September – 8 September
8 September – 15 September
22 september – 29 September
* The best Croatian sailing itinerary in the market (in our opinion)
* Hostess provided on all voyages
* Learn to sail (if you want) with your qualified skipper
* Daily swim stops in the crystal clear water
* Appreciate ancient Croatian architecture
* Enjoy Hvar’s buzzing nightlife & fine dining
* Walk/cycle the forest and lake of the Mljet National Park
* Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik, Game of Thrones anyone?
* Be welcomed by the warm hospitality of the locals
* Let your taste buds come alive with the local food and wines
* Take in the sights and relax as we sail the coast
* Golden sunsets and sunrises like nothing you’ve seen before
* A sky full of stars at night, with no light pollution
20% last minute discount for the following dates: 28th July: €1,192/ 4 August: €1,192
Full details can be found here.