Last Updated on February 6, 2019 by Editor
Our Week of Wellbeing Instagram competition takes place from the 4th to 11th of January over on our instagram account @soulseedtravel where we will be giving away an awesome prize every day that will enhance your wellbeing.
Our hashtag for the competition is #wellweekcomp. Our competition is open to UK residents of 18 of years and over who must have a public (not private) Instagram account in order to enter. Full terms and conditions are given at the bottom of this page.
How to enter the competition
Every day from the 4th – 11th of January we will share a post on our Instagram account of the prize/s to be won that day. To enter and be in with chance of winning simply:
1. Follow the instagram accounts of the brand in the post and the publisher @soulseedtravel, like the post, comment what your favourite wellness activity is such as ‘yoga’ and follow the link in bio/stories to the entry form of that day which you will be directed to via our linktree profile.
2. Leave your full name, email and address along with the prize of the day you wish to win to enter.
The prizes to be won during the Wellbeing Week are as follows:
Body Balance Yoga, Pilates & Wellness Retreat in Ibiza @louise.cameron.edlund
Competition prize: Win one complimentary place on the retreat taking place from the 1st – 8th June 2019.
Your home for the week is a beautiful villa nestled amongst a fragrant pine forest in the beautiful North of Ibiza, a peaceful and tranquil sanctuary.
This organic and nurturing home has gardens to explore, meditative spaces to switch off, Bali style huts to relax and a beautiful pool to dip in and refresh.
Together we will discover an island of turquoise waters, hidden coves, pine tree forests, the magical Es Vedra filled with magnetic power and explore Ibiza’s best kept secrets. We will take you exploring on the beautiful island of Ibiza. Think magical picnic sunset on the beach, beautiful nature walks and a spectacular sunrise special yoga on the beach.
The retreat includes the following. Please note that flights are not included.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in villa
- Airport transfers
- Meals and refreshments by private chef
- Treat brunch at Passion Café
- Daily yoga (dynamic morning practice and restorative evening class)
- Yoga workshops
- Pilates classes
- Meditation classes (guided, silent, art, music, dance)
- Breath work
- Mindfulness workshops
- Sound meditation/ sound bath
- Cacao ceremony
- Island exploring (nature walks and beach trips)
- Sun set picnic
- Cooking workshop
Further info on the retreat can be found here. The prize winner will be responsible for organising valid passport(s) and flights (which are not included). They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health advice. Full t&c’s can be downloaded here.
Competition prize: Win a yoga mat from their new Phantai – Mandala Royale
Phantai is a family business focused on providing the best comfort to your practice with our range of environmentally friendly yoga products so you can keep your focus on what really matters to you. Their mission is create sustainable, eco friendly and beautiful yoga products to inspire people to live healthier and happier lives feeling free to move and let go off everything every time they step on the mat.
To expand the yoga community by offering spaces for yogis to become one and share their experiences and stories on the mat. To give back to this world by donating part our profits to important causes like Mental Health Awareness, Cancer treatments, Elephant protection and others.
“We believe we can make this this world a better place to live and leave to the future generations.Yoga is for everybody and here at Phantai we care about making it accessible to bring more calm, kindness and compassion into this busy and crazy world”.
Competition prize: Win an item of clothing from their new Spring/Summer 2019 collection.
We’ve teamed up with activewear brand, Asquith, to offer you an exclusive opportunity to WIN any product from their new Spring Summer ’19 collection.
Designed for yoga, Pilates and living in, Asquith’s elegant but functional activewear will take you straight from street to studio. Everything is ethically made in Europe using the finest quality, eco performance fabrics that don’t fade, bobble or contain nasty chemicals.
The fabrics are better for the planet but also are ideal for activewear as they wick away sweat and allow skin to breathe naturally. Bamboo feels super soft against the skin but is also hardwearing, meaning the clothes don’t fade, stretch or pill – and most importantly they last.
Competition prize: Win a drum blend of PEACE plant protein vanilla shake with holy basil and lavender extract
Formulated especially for people who love to do yoga for the incredible feeling of calm and serenity that it can give you. We included ingredients like our Holy basil, also known as ‘tulsi,’ a hugely popular adaptogen (stress tonic), known for its relaxant and anti-anxiety properties.
Our Peace blend works very well in the evening to wind down the day and when you want to go to sleep after your exercise. This blend is caffeine-free and also contains the amino acid L-theanine typically found in green tea, enhancing the relaxing effect.
Nouri Health @nouri.health
Competition Prize: Win 1 box of Nouri Health Balls with 10 Chocolate & hazelnuts balls, 1 box of Coconut & Chia with 3 balls and 1 box of Matcha Green Tea with 3 balls all for one lucky winner!
Nouri Health is a new brand of healthy, vegan & all natural balls. Our slogan ‘nourish your body, indulge your soul’ pretty much sums up our company ethos which surrounds the belief that we should all be able to eat delicious and indulgent foods whilst simultaneously giving our body all the nourishment it needs. Nouri brings you health and indulgence combined!
We should all be able to indulge carefree, with the knowledge that what we are putting into our bodies is good for us. This very topic was the inspiration and drive behind the creation of nouri, a new range of vegan balls made with just a handful of simple ingredients.
The idea is to give people a healthier yet equally delicious alternative to the standard truffles we usually find in confectionery isles. All our products are vegan, sugar free and gluten free without the addition of any artificial sweeteners.
Shakti Veda Spa @shaktivedaspalondon
Competition prize: Win a special herb-infused, Ayurvedic oil Massage of the whole body, including hands, neck, feet, face and head (90 min).
It rejuvenates the body by clearing stagnant energy and soothingly relieves any tension in the muscles.In Ayurveda it is used as a health-promoting procedure from birth and best efficacy is experienced when it is performed regularly, to promote health and wellbeing for maintaining the healthy body.
The whole body is massaged along with direct work on the acupressure points, where the most stagnant energy is held at junctions in parts of the body. Massage work allows the energy to flow properly again.
By Sarah @bysarahlondon
Competition prize: Win a set of Organic Facial Oil and Green Clay Cleansing Balm
The multi award-winning Organic Facial Oil and Green Clay Cleansing Balm are the plant-based duo to cleanse, deeply-nourish and rejuvenate your skin after the festive holidays.
The beautiful, certified-organic, plant-based ingredients are rich in omegas, vitamins and minerals that promote a healthy complexion. With all of the ingredients listed in full on the front label, you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin. And with no essential oils or fragrance and absolutely nothing hidden, synthetic or artificial, they’re loved by even the most sensitive of skins.
Urban Veda @urbanveda
Competition prize: Win a soothing facial cleansing duo gift set along with a goody bag in celebration of veganuary that features some amazing brands like Seed and Bean’s vegan chocolate, vegan lip balm from Dr Paw Paw, as well as some other amazing plant based goodies. It will certainly motivate and inspire you to embrace 2019 and all that it brings.
Discover the power of natural skincare with the Urban Veda Soothing Facial Cleansing Duo. Featuring soothing Sandalwood as the key ingredient alongside gentle Lavender and calming Ylang Ylang, these two facial products will thoroughly cleanse and hydrate the skin, leaving a balanced and toned complexion.
Xtend Barre @xtend_barre
Competition prize: Win 3 complimentary classes for one lucky winner at their studio at 49 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 5HH.
Our signature Xtend Barre class incorporates elements of dance, ballet and Pilates to create an adrenaline-fuelled workout that strengthens, lengthens and chisels the body. Each class features an elegant yet energetic combination of movements that enhance flexibility, improve balance, and challenge the core. No prior Pilates experience or dance training required. Just be ready to sweat!
More Yoga @MoreYoga
Competition prize: Win a block of 8 classes at any of their London studios found here.
We are MoreYoga. We believe in a better world. We believe yoga and mindfulness transform lives and we want to share this journey with you. We offer a unique range of classes across our London studios where all are welcome. Our aim is to make yoga affordable and accessible. Join our tribe. Be playful. Be mindful. Just be. #DoMoreYoga
Tri Dosha @tri_dosha
Competition prize: Win an ayurvedic trio massage oil set from Tri Dosha consisting of:
- Tri-Dosha Kapha Energising Oil – 100ml, Tri-Dosha Kapha energising and moisturising body oil. Enriched with soothing herbs and essential oils Grapefruit and Palmarosa. Massage into the skin to help to awaken your mind and body while nourishing your skin.
- Tri-Dosha Pitta Soothing Body Oil – 100ml. Tri-Dosha Pitta soothing and moisturising body oil. Enriched with Almond oil, Lavender and Lemongrass for a nourishing and soothing effect. Massage into the skin to help calm and encourage a peaceful mind. The soothing lavender and lemongrass help to gently ease tired, stressed bodies towards sleep.
- Tri-Dosha Vata Relax Massage Oil – 100ml
Tri-Dosha relaxing massage oil used to relax, soften and nourish the skin. Contains a luxurious blend of Camomile and Frankincense to help regulate your body’s temperature, stimulate the digestive system and clear toxins.
Hot Pod Yoga @hotpodyoga
Competition prize: Win 2 single complimentary class passes for one lucky person. These can be used at any of our London studios – Notting Hill, South Wimbledon, Hackney, Brixton.
Competition prize: Win one of three (one per person) bracelet’s from this selection
Silatha is boutique jewellery combined with a meditation app. Set your intention by choosing your gemstone jewellery and transform through the guiding meditations. Your jewel is your reminder and anchor during the day.
Kali Cooking @kalicooking
Competition prize: Win a complimentary ticket to their vegan supper club offering a 3 course meal (drinks are not included) on January 18, 2019 at 7:30pm.
Celebrating veganuary and the beauty of the the humble veg, with our usual style of big flavours, food to excite your taste buds and lift you from that January slump. Info.
The Flaming Flamingo is a plant based supper club, about trying something new and meeting new people over delicious and exciting food. Held at varying venues in London, we have yoga brunches and evening events.
Beginning with drinks and welcome plates, before sitting down to multi course dinner. Menus inspired by my travels using seasonal ingredients, vegetable led, made from scratch and using thoughtfully sourced produce.
Terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the company is Soul Seed Travel & Media Ltd at registered address Suite 345 50 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8EA
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this instagram competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and must reside in the UK to enter the instagram competition.
- Entrants must have a public (not private) instagram account and follow the instructions stated in the instagram posts in order to enter.
- Only one entry per person per day is allowed which enters you into the competition to win the prize shared on instagram on the day of entry. Multiple entries from the same person for an individual prize will be disqualified.
- Soul Seed Travel Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition closes on the 11th of January. Any entries via email or instagram after this date will not be accepted and your entry will become invalid.
- All entry steps must be taken to enter the competition as give on our instagram profile. Should we discover that one of the chosen winners via our email software has failed to complete all steps their entry will become invalid.
- Soul Seed Travel & Media Ltd reserves the right to publish the names of the winners on our social media channels @soulseedtravel.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prizes offered and prizes are not transferable.
- In the case of winning the top prize – a place on the Ibiza retreat – the prize winner will be responsible for organising valid passport(s) and flights (which are not included). They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health advice. Full t&c’s can be downloaded here.
- In the case of winning the massage treatment at Shakti Veda Spa please note there is a 72 hrs cancellation policy. Bookings cannot be taken for a Saturday, Sunday or Monday. To book appointment please call 02037300090 or e-mail email@example.com. Offer expires within 3 months of the announcement of the winner.
- Soul Seed Travel & Media Ltd will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner.
- Soul Seed Travel & Media Ltd excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person’s entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Soul Seed Travel Ltd has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner or to run a second chance competition solely for that prize.
- The winners will be chosen at random by software on the 13th of January and announced on the 14th of January.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram.
- By entering the competition and agreeing to the terms & conditions you give permission to share your details with all of our wellness partners from the competition stated on this page. These will be passed on or sold on to any other 3rd parties outside of the competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Good luck everyone and Happy New Year.