Last Updated on February 12, 2019 by Editor
Join us on this special luxury week from the 17th – 23rd of March in the lush town of Ubud – with daily yoga, workshops, sensory experiences and day trip activities. It’s a week of temples, ceremonies, and plenty of self-care!
Besides daily yoga classes, our MOVE+MANIFEST retreats offer a series of mindful workshops that will guide you in the exploration of creative self-expression in your life. We will have meaningful discussions and fun activities intended to help you tap into your own inner wisdom and heartfelt desires. And between the beauty and serenity of Bali alongside the forests and temples, the atmosphere will surely ignite your being with an energy perfect for the creative process.
Some of what to expect from the workshops:
- Energizing & clarifying your dreams
- Connecting with others and this world on a deeper level
- Discovering powerful creative tools for the subconscious using journals, images, affirmations
- Boosting awareness of yourself and how you’re creating your life
- Changing the stories and beliefs holding you back from having exactly what you want!
We’ll be hosted in luxury accommodations at Alila Ubud, a tranquil and secluded hillside retreat that sits high up on the edge of the rich green Ayung River valley in Bali’s central foothills, in the traditional Balinese hill village of Payangan. The hotel features award-winning design accommodations and one of the “Top 50 Pools in the World.” Info and booking.