What you’ll learn Easy Vegan and Gluten Free Vegan Cooking. Learn about equipment, how to chop, prepare gluten free grains and make basic vegan meals dessert and simple. This is a
What you’ll learn
Easy Vegan and Gluten Free Vegan Cooking. Learn about equipment, how to chop, prepare gluten free grains and make basic vegan meals dessert and simple. This is a pre-recoded course from Udemy. Join and download the course at anytime.
This is a course for people with little or no knowledge of vegan, plant based and gluten free cooking.
You will get
- 37 video classes with over 4 hours of video
- Easy to follow recipes
- Basic recipes to learn
- Equipment guide
- How to chop and safety hints
- Recipes in grams and onces
- Full recipe pdfs
- A grains guide on how to cook grains and uses
Solve the problems of changing your diet with:
- Easy to sauces to make
- Desserts and cakes
- Basics breads and desserts
- Snacks and main courses
- Putting all together.
- The sections of the course are
- Introduction and recipes
- Grains guide
- Basic Sauces
- Snacks and Main meals
- Breads desserts and sweets
Putting it altogether:
- This course is for people who want to change their lifestyle and introduce more plant based cuisine into their diet.
- This course is for people who want to learn the basic skills to cook and feed themselves family and friends.
- This course is NOT for people with a lot of vegan and gluten free cooking experience.
- The course will enable families to add more vegetables into meal times.
- The course also enable you to cook for different diets including, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, egg free.
So take the plunge check out the full list of what is on offer and I look forward seeing you soon.
Gavin Draper: Author and Vegan Video Creator
Gavin Draper is a French trained chef form. Newcastle England with a penchant for Bowie, has an awesome cookbook collection and secretly still wants to be a stuntman.
Gavin Draper is a French Trained chef from near Newcastle, North east England.Gavin has worked internationally in five star hotels including the Queen Elizabeth 11 cruise ship and contracted extensively around Australia from Cairns to WA. In Melbourne he has worked for large organisations such as the Big Group.
He has created and delivered resources for training organisations including Le Cordon Bleu,Victoria, as the lead trainer and for the William Angliss Institute.
He has produced several gluten free cooking courses at venues such as The Victoria Market, Enoteca Sileno and the CAE.
Gavin has owned and operated Repertoire Catering since 2000 with boutique catering and more recently focusing solely on gluten free food.
Since having a car accident in 2014 and breaking 8 ribs Gavin has focused his knowledge and experience into his new books Omg Gluten Free Gourmet, and Omg Plant-Based Gluten Free Gourmet. A dad with a beautiful daughter he has an awesome cook book collection, a penchant for David Bowie and still secretly wants to be a stuntman..
Virtual Event Details
Join the live stream
Year Around Event (2021)