For almost 10 years we have partnered with School Yoga Institute and offered 300-hour immersion trainings in India, Bali, Peru and other sacred locations. We developed this training in response
For almost 10 years we have partnered with School Yoga Institute and offered 300-hour immersion trainings in India, Bali, Peru and other sacred locations. We developed this training in response to a large number of requests for Indra’s teaching team to offer a 300-hour immersion during Covid19 while we are unable to be in our sacred locations.
As facilitators, we feel called to continue supporting students in their education; at the current time, doing that from home is the safest and most responsible option.
The training will include live sessions three days a week, and some flexible, pre-recorded content.
Features of the Yoga Alliance Approved Online Yoga Teacher Training:
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Foundational Training
- Asana with three diverse expert and lineage-based teachers in Raja/Hatha, Heart-based Vinyasa, Trauma-Informed Style
- Spirituality and Yoga Philosophy
- Hindu Studies, Celtic Traditions and Peruvian Medicine Wheel Exploration
- Meditation & Pranayama Techniques
- Yoga for Mental Health: Yoga & The Brain, Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
- Sacred Ceremonies
- Ongoing monthly support for 6 months post-training
- Wellness Entrepreneurship
- Compassionate Non-Violent Communication
- Environmental Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Community Leadership Support
- Yoga Alliance Approved Online Yoga Teacher Training
Although it would be ideal for every student to participate live on every call, we realise this may not be possible. We will be recording class and making it available to those with conflicts. There will be checkpoints along the way to ensure the content is being viewed and mastered. At the end of the course, you will be able to register as a 300 and 500-hour RYT with Yoga Alliance.
Dates: January – March 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Cost: $2650 USD upfront or $2750 with a payment plan. This is $1000 less than Indra’s 300-hour immersion programs but with the same advanced facilitators and high-quality content. Some scholarships are available as well.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
January 2 (Saturday) - March 7 (Sunday)
Indra Yoga InstituteInvoking Indra: Our name is inspired by both mythical and historical figures. We flow with the ease and power of Indra, Vedic deity, god of lightning, thunderstorms, rains, rivers and water. And we confidently go forth in honor of Indra Devi, the First Lady of Yoga, who diffused its teachings throughout the west beginning in 1930. May our purpose be noble, may our work be fulfilling, and may our legacy build a better tomorrow.