200-hour Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Trainings in Goa, India
This Teacher Training has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel receive a discount of 150 EUROS also two nights free accommodation. Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com.
200-hour Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Trainings in Goa
Yoga Nisarga’s yoga journey to become a Yoga Teacher starts with establishing a personal practice, a dedicated study of the ancient wisdom of Yoga Sutras, and applying their core principles in your life.
This 200-hour yoga teacher training program is uniquely designed for all levels students of yoga and aspiring teachers. Yoga Nisarga is a Yoga Alliance USA recognised Yoga school.
In this 200 hour Residential Traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Program, you will build a strong foundation and deepen your practice. Learn traditional yoga from Indian yoga masters and teachers.
For twenty-five days you will be immersed in the theory and practice of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, and the Art of Teaching. During the course you will have the opportunity to apply the new theoretical knowledge by teaching classes to your fellow students.
Since our students come from all over the world, we have designed a cross-cultural friendly and adaptable program. By the end of the course you will return home not only with useful information and new skills, but many fond memories of your time in Goa, India.
You will feel happy to share with other people what you learn from this experience. Yoga is a life path to study, know yourself and work with others with awareness.
6th – 28th September
30th September – 22nd October
27th October – 18th November
24th November – 16th December
19th December – 10th January 2021
12th January 2020 – 03rd February 2021
06 February – 28th February 2021
– Yoga philosophy
– Ayurveda and yogic diet
– Basic warm-ups and Surya Namaskar with variations
– Standing asanas and hand balancing asanas
– Sitting asanas, spinal twist, forward bends and, hip opening asanas
– Finishing sequence backbends and inversions
– Using belts, blocks, and bolsters
– Alignment and modification of poses
– Practicing active meditation and Yoga Nidra
– Anatomy and physiology
– Adjustment and modification of postures Hands-on assisting
– Yoga as a business
– Pronouncing asana names in Sanskrit
06:30 – 07:00 Pranayama / Meditation
07:00 – 08:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow, led class / self-practice
08:40 – 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 11:30 Anatomy and physiology
11:30 – 13:00 Yoga philosophy
13:00 – 14:50 Lunch
14:30 – 13:50 Alignment and theory classes
16:00 – 17:30 Hatha Yoga practice, hip opening, jump back, and back bending
19:30 – 20:30 Dinner
Saturday – class ends at 01:00 pm.
Sunday – holiday, no classes.
The staff at Yoga Nisarga includes Indian teachers for whom Yoga is an integral part of their culture and upbringing, and Western instructors who came to Yoga through a variety of paths external to their own culture.
All of them are eager to share their experience and insights so the students may look at the traditions of Yoga from various perspectives, and understand that there are many ways to integrate the practices into their daily lives.
From Monday to Sunday, enjoy three healthy and delicious meals included in your package. Experience authentic Indian vegetarian dishes that complement your classes and nourish you during your training.
Enjoy the burst of flavor in your mouth from the amazing herbs and spices of India – and since your syllabus covers discovering your dosha or yogic body type, you may explore and discover the perfect healthy diet according to your specific constitution.
We provide accommodation in a single occupant room with every basic perk. If you plan to arrive a few days before or wish to stay a few days more after the course ends, let us know so we can reserve the room for you, depending upon availability. You are responsible for the extra nights’ accommodation fees.
Prices are in Euros
Accommodation and food not included
Includes meals and refreshments
Includes meals and other facilities
* 24 Nights accommodation at our centre
* 3 vegetarian meals per day from Monday to Saturday, Sunday no lunch
* 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate
* Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga teacher training manual
* Drinking water
* Ayurvedic consultation with Ayurvedic doctor
* Airport pick up can be arranged
Does not include
* Personal expenses
* Airport drop-off after the course
* Visa fee
* Additional meals
* Flight tickets
* Night market
* Setting off on a boat trip
* Rent a motorbike
* Exploring and go chasing waterfalls
* Live music
What past students have said
”I took this course Jan-Feb 2014. Yoga Nisarga was found to be a learning supportive environment. The surroundings in Palolem is conducive for this endeavour with its natural endowment of a beautiful beach, greenery, polite and warm local people. Instructors were professional yet friendly, and adhered to the rigour of the Yoga training. Course content is comprehensive with a good balance of practice session vs theory. Variety is introduces with meditation sessions, beach walks and on-the-beach practice sessions. Best part of the course starts mid-way through the training when students are given ample time, opportunity and support to practice their teaching skills among their peers. All in all, a wonderful learning experience at the school and good times with peers.” Arathi Irene (India)
”Important experience for me. Good teaching level, had some of the best teachers of my life. They could transmit motivation and enlightenment.. About the location and accommodation I was really happy, beautiful hall directly on the beach, never wore any flip flop. Naked feet for one whole month, nothing better to feel grounded.” Nanh Rossiter (Italy)
”In December 2014 I enrolled for 200hrs yoga teacher training at Yoga Nisarga. The location couldn’t have been better, direct at the beach and the Indian Ocean. Simply fantastic! The whole package is great value for money. We were a small international group of students with different levels of experience and knowledge. Yet, the teachers understood how to pick us up as a group and still to coach respectively to cater to our individual needs. Coming from the hustle and bustle of the western world, it took me a few days to be able to let loose. But then a whole new world opened up to me. I did learn a lot about Yoga and also about myself. I had to challenge myself on several occasions yet with the assistance of the teachers I felt comfortable and succeeded. I am looking back to an amazing time with amazing people. I am saying thank you!.” Joerg Schwille (Greece)
What to pack
Our centre will supply belts, blocks, and meditation cushions.
* Yoga Mat: We recommend that you bring or purchase your own yoga mat for optimal hygiene and comfort.
* Torch/flashlight: Power outages are frequent in India. They are part of the charm but you’ll probably want some help seeing in the dark!
* Mosquito Repellent: An excellent product called Odomos is available locally, although if you prefer an all-natural repellent, we recommend you buy that in your home country.
* Long-sleeved tops/shirts: It is recommended to cover up at dawn/dusk to help with insect bites.
* Electrical Adapters: Goa operates on 220V, the same two-prong plugs as in Europe, and which are different from North American plugs.
* Driving Licence: If you plan on hiring a car or scooter you will need to have your home country driving license plus an international driving license.
* Warm Yoga Clothes: In December and/or January it is usually hot from mid-morning until sunset but nights and early mornings can be quite chilly, so it’s best to bring a tracksuit or something similar.
* Money: Cash and traveler’s cheques can be exchanged for Indian rupees, and there are also ATMs within a 10 to 15-minute walk of the centre. It’s advisable to have some rupees when you arrive, which you can purchase at your airport of departure; however, rupees are not to be taken out of India on your return.
* Sunscreen: You will need to protect your skin from India’s tropical sun, especially when arriving from a country where it is winter.
* Probiotics: It’s a good idea to take high-quality probiotics (if your physician approves) starting a few weeks before departure, during your stay in India, and for a few weeks after arriving home. Probiotics help to keep your digestive system healthy.
* Comfortable Footwear: Sandals or flip-flops are a must since they are easily removed and most people in India do not wear shoes indoors.
* Passport size photos: We recommend to have 3-4 available.
* USB Key: It is necessary to bring an over 25-gigabyte thumb drive or else hard disk to exchange study material.
How to get here
Yoga Nisarga is located in Ashvem – Goa, India. Fly to Dabolim Airport or Goa Airport (IATA: GOI, ICAO: VOGO) is the sole airport in Goa. It is located in Dabolim. We can arrange airport pick up for you.
To make an enquiry or book your yoga teacher training in Goa, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.