7 Day Weekly Yoga Holiday in Cyprus, open all year
A fun-filled week with something to suit everyone, take the next step along your path of self-discovery through the practice of Hatha yoga, physical postures, breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation with our team of professional yoga teachers!
Relax and unwind in the comfort of one of Cyprus Villages tastefully restored traditional village houses far away from mass tourism. The houses and apartments are located in and around the village of Tochni.
Tochni is set in the country approx. 10 km from the beach and 30 km from Limassol. Spend your free time either reflecting quietly or take part in the varied activities on offer. Leave feeling renewed with a greatly enhanced sense of well-being and positivity.
Breakfast at the Tochni tavern
– Relax, energise and rejuvenate body, mind and soul with a 1½ hour Yoga session
– Following lunch there is plenty of time to enjoy traditional holiday activities such as relaxing by the pool or at the nearby beach, strolling through the village or hiking through the countryside.
– Late afternoon there will be another 1½ hour yoga session before your dinner at the Tochni taverna.
The following additional activities can be booked and paid locally: Bicycle hire, holistic treatments, massage treatments.
Individual coaching sessions are available for anyone who would like to experience a deeper mind-body rebalancing and release of physical, emotional or energetic blockages.
Dipl. Psychologist, certified Yoga Teacher (Hatha Yoga & Aerial Swing Yoga), Pilates Instructor, Trainer for Progressive Muscle Relaxation as well as Autogenic Training, Cecilia offers a great range of methods from which to choose.
Her yoga practice dates back to 1990. She has been teaching for 17 years. Along the years she cooperated with various German regional sport and health institutions.
Cecilia is deeply interested in the demands or strengths of body, mind and soul. Her classes aim to aid bring them into balance.
She is drawn to the individual, adapting her teaching methods and content to each persons needs, abilities and interests. Her focus is on offering support for each participant, helping them to make the most of their situation and selves, living the fullest and to their full potential.
Traditional Cypriot cuisine (vegetarian/vegan cuisine available on request).
This traditional yet modern environment is perfect for your yoga holidays in Cyprus, in order to relax and explore the beautiful landscape. The houses and apartments are located in and around the village of Tochni. Tochni is set in the country approximately 10 km from the beach and 30 km from Limassol.
All houses and apartments have their own character, but offer the same comfort. All the apartments have either a patio or balcony, fully equipped modern kitchenette, bath or shower, free air conditioning, satellite TV, free internet access and communal swimming pool at Cyprus Villages Tochni Taverna.
Prices from Euro 595 per person sharing a room
Euro 750 for single occupancy of a room. Non yoga participating guests welcome
* 7 nights en-suite accommodation in a traditional country house or apartment
* Half Board (vegetarian cuisine available on request)
* Morning 1 1/2 hour yoga session daily x 5 days
* Afternoon 1 1/2 hour yoga session daily x5 days
* An individual coaching/consultation session is available with your yoga instructor *regarding your health and wellbeing
* Free access to the swimming pool
* Airport transfers booked upon request.
Does not include
* Airport transfers – can be booked on request (payment directly to the driver)
* Additional activities or local excursions
* Car hire – can be booked on request
What past guests have said
What to pack
* Sunscreen and hat
* Bathing suit
* Comfortable clothes for the yoga classes
* Personal yoga props (blocks, straps, etc.)
* Comfortable walking – hiking shoes
* Plug adaptors
How to get here
You can fly to Larnaca or Paphos airport and from there take a taxi or hire a car. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To book your yoga holidays in Cyprus, fill in the form below. You can also email the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.