7 Day Yoga & Fitness Escape at Komune Resort, Bali
7 Day Yoga & Fitness Escape at Komune Resort
Hotel Komune Resort and Beach Club is blessed with a hypnotising view of the world famous Keramas surf break. With its pristine volcanic beach, this beachfront Bali resort offers a wonderful experience of spending leisure time in a natural luxury hotel.
We feature 106 impressive 4 star rooms and 5 star suites, and villas. Sumptuously appointed beachfront accommodation with artistic furniture, our unique Bali resort articulates the identity of the Island of the Gods.
The body deserves a reward after a day of working out, and our Joglo Spa understands how to pamper the body – from head to toe. Our new Health Hub is perfect for those who are looking for a Bali Yoga Retreat or Bali Fitness Retreat, with state of the art facilities designed to let our guests maintain their healthy and active lifestyle while on holiday.
We recommend arrival on Sunday for orientation starting at breakfast on Monday with your Wellness Concierge. These next six days will be filled with a mix of fitness training and yoga. This combined yoga and fitness package is intended to give you some challenges and will leave you with some new motivation to set you back on track.
Our very skilled team will discuss your desires and goals leaving feeling more determined and hungry for more. You can immerse yourself in as much or as little as you want, in a tailor made package to suit your level of fitness. In between daily spa treatments and relaxing pool time or may select to take up one of our recommended off site activities to feed your adventurous side.
Other retreats offered include:
Health Hub Facilities
Three yoga pavilions:
The beachfront Warung (20 pax) – an absolute picturesque location overlooking the ocean and the gorgeous sunrises over the mountains and water.
A large tropical pavilion (80 pax) – complete with AV and power – excellent for group training and yoga teaching. This facility has been structurally designed for flying yoga lessons.
A small group room (15 pax) – with air conditioning, perfect for teacher training.
A 25 metre training pool – this pool was installed to facilitate aerobic training for surfers, as well as breathing training and big wave training. It’s also a general training and fitness pool for Hotel Komune guests.
Farm to plate cuisine:
Hotel Komune have recently upgraded our organic farm with the help of Mara Wolford, an organic agriculture expert. We’re striving to be self sufficient in fruits such as bananas, pineapples and papaya, general herbs, chillis, beetroot and garden greens such as beans, zucchinis and broad leafs for salads. We have our own chickens for eggs and goats for milk, fed only organic produce.
We know the importance of combining any training with a healthy balanced diet. So we’ve created a dedicated healthy cafe and restaurant where we serve healthy, organic foods and cold pressed juices to our group training guests during their stay.
Functional training centre:
Hotel Komune have installed a world class functional training centre again to facilitate fitness groups such as Cross Fit and F45 to host their own fitness retreats in Bali with their members or customers.
Our equipment includes a range of free weights, TRX, barbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, swiss balls, heavy ropes, parallel bars, chin-up bars, rings, box, boxing, bosu balls, surf set boards, rowing machines and much more.
Our functional training centre will allow Fitness Groups to host their own active retreats in Bali for their members and customers.
Hotel Komune recognises not all guests will want to train in groups. As such, we’ve provided a first class gym with all the equipment one would expect to see at a top-end fitness centre in Australia. A full range of cardio equipment, pin and weights will allow guests to train at their leisure and own pace.
Day Spa, Hair and Beauty
To relax the muscles after a hard day training and surfing we have included an 8 room day spa with wet and dry treatment rooms plus a beauty and hair salon.
A range of treatments are available including:
- Thai massage
- Traditional Balinese Massage
- Hair Creme bath
- A range of body scrubs and baths
- A full range of hair services – cut, style, blow dry, colour
Resort rooms are designed as a home base with all the basic luxuries you need to either kick start your Balinese day of surf and adventure, or chill and relax after fitting in more than you thought possible in one day!
Each room features your choice of a queen bed or two singles, a private ensuite with shower, high speed Wi-Fi, satellite TV, couch and study desk, in-room safe, ceiling fan and of course air-conditioning to take the edge off. Inter-connecting rooms are also available upon request.
Beach front suites
Overlooking the Lombok Strait with island views to Nusa Lembongan and of course the world famous Keramas surf break, the five – star Hotel Komune Beachfront Suites are the perfect place to watch the sunrise over the ocean from your own pool.
The suites feature a horizon edge dip pool, private day bed and dining area, luxury marble bath and Italian bathroom fittings, a writing desk for two, LCD TV with PayTV, Luxury linen, robes and towels.
Twin share price per person USD $1290
Single private room USD $1590
• Return Airport Transport service to Hotel Komune
• Welcome Drink and cool towel on arrival to Hotel Komune Check in
• Six Nights Accommodation in a Komune Resort Room (upgrades optional please enquire)
• Fresh Coconut at Beach Club on arrival
• Three daily a la carte healthy nutritionally balanced meals p/day at either Beach Club or Health Hub
• Fresh juice or smoothie from our organic gardens with each meal (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
• Unlimited Yoga or Fitness classes from our daily Health Hub class schedule
• CrossFit, HIT, Ninja training classes
• Two Bottles Mineral Water in room replenished daily
• Free flow mineral water available throughout Hotel
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi through rooms and Hotel grounds
BONUS – Wellness Concierge throughout the week
BONUS – Personalized innerscan body analysis and measurements recorded or 1 on 1 Yoga Class
BONUS – Two (2) 50min treatments from the Health Hub Spa or Salon
BONUS – One (1) hr Roll and Release Stretch Class
BONUS – One private Yoga session for an hour with Health Hub trainer or
BONUS – Personalized take home Fitness training program by Hotel Komune PT
BONUS – Personalized take home nutritional advice by Hotel Komune PT
BONUS – Hotel Komune Gift pack
Additional Activities and Excursions
Hotel Komune have curated a wonderful array of amazing experiences and packages to incorporate into your active escape at Komune for an additional charge.
- Mt Agung or Mt Batur climb – a 5 or 3 hour challenging climb straight up two of Bali’s highest volcanoes to arrive at dawn to one of the world’s most spectacular sunrises
- Diving at a US Navy Wreck at Tulamben
- White water rafting in nearby Ubud
- Surf and stand up paddle board lessons
- Mountain biking through traditional Balinese Villages
- Bedugal Ropes course – a challenging ropes and adventure course set in a spectacular mountain setting
- A day at White Sands Beach – one of east Bali’s hidden gems
- A day at Karma Beach Club – an exotic experience at the base of towering limestone cliffs on a private white sand beach and turquoise waters
- Bali Night Safari – see tigers and lions right up close and personal in a unique safari right across the road from Hotel Komune
Have a question?
Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours.
To book your place on this 7 Day Yoga & Fitness Escape at Komune Resort, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.