Creative Alchemy & Mindful Artists Workshop Ibiza, 13th – 18th May
This retreat has a special offer on. Receive a €50 discount when you book with a friend through Soul Seed Travel. To book, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Day Creative Alchemy & Mindful Artists Workshop
Each and every one of us has a unique creativity that can transform every aspect of our lives: work, personal, and spiritual. Cultivating our creativity is a powerful inspiring way to feel more alive, lit up, curious, playful and ready to embrace change in our life. Artistic expression can tell so much about our essence which we may not otherwise realise .
Art making in all its forms is the most natural way to connect to the creative source and the artistry of life itself. Sadly creativity and art is often the first thing to be left out in a busy schedule. In a result-oriented society we loose some of our playful spark and we end up feeling frustrated as if something essential is missing in our life that we can’t quite pinpoint.
Many people think that they have no artistic skills just because they do not know how to draw. In fact to set free your inner artist you first need to let your body feel and move, your hands shape and play, your imagination wander and wonder, your words express, your soul be touched and your heart be cracked open. Your unique and meaningful mode of expression will develop naturally when you create from your essence and your artistic skills will grow as you practice.
This mindful artists workshop will help you find and re-awaken your creative spark with mindful art practices that combines different artistic disciplines /multi media art making, embodiment and spontaneous improvisation, object arranging and installation, creative writing. This interdisciplinary approach helps you draw from all your artistic potentials and teaches you how to cross-pollinate inspiration and discoveries from one artistic modality to another. You will also learn how to harvest meaningful insights from your creative process and how to transfer them into the context of your life.
Roseline especially designed this mindful artists workshop to be exiting and inspiring for aspiring creators with little or no experience and also for creative professionals or amateurs needing to reconnect with their muses and nurture their inspiration.
This course can also serve as an introduction for those interested to learn how to use and combine different expressive arts modalities in a professional context working with adults or youngsters. If you are a coach, a therapist, a social worker, a teacher, this course serves as a foundation course for my certified training if you wish to go deeper later on!
In this process you will learn or improve your existing skills to:
- Discover the essential guiding principles of all creation and experience how they can awaken and inspire your own artistic expression.
- Rediscover how your body can simply feel, move and express, how your hands can spontaneously create, how images, words, sounds and music can fill you with inspiration.
- Learn how to break free from limiting conditionings, expectations and beliefs, so you can dive into the meaningful process of letting your art emerge and evolve while creating from your whole being.
- Experience artistic tools to help you transform blockages, stressful emotions, dead-end situations and limitations into opportunities for change and innovation.
- Awaken your sensitivity and cross-pollinate from different art disciplines to keep your art practice alive, playful and fresh.
- Learn how to balance techniques with the relinquishing of control and by harnessing accidents and chance encounters.
- Practice the art of seeing and listening, the art of presence and Zen-focused attention to transform your creation into an awakening experience.
- Learn how to harvest meaning through mindful observation and transfer your creative insights to your life context.
Roseline’s art studio is only 150m from Can Bueno It has been the cradle of many artistic projects and vibrates with creative energy. The studio is a 70 m2 luminous space with high ceilings and an outdoor country area, perfect for small group settings.
Nature is the ultimate artist and the nature of Ibiza is raw, untamed and exquisitely beautiful. Guided by Roseline participants will explore hidden parts of this historic Mediterranean island and find inspiration in its pristine nature, clear waters, inspiring light and magical landscapes.
Start 6pm to 8.30pm
Welcoming circle, blank canvas ritual.
9.30 am to 6pm
Full day in nature, harvesting inspiration
Sensory experience, meditation, zen drawing, aquarelle painting
10 am to 1.30 pm
Meditation, Zen drawing, Painting on canvas (acrylic), sharing
3 pm to 6.30 pm
Painting on canvas (acrylic), sharing
10 am to 1.30 pm
Meditation, Zen painting on paper, Painting on canvas (acrylic), sharing
3 pm to 6.30 pm
Painting on canvas (acrylic), sharing
Meditation, Painting on canvas (acrylic)
Closing circle & sharing
Vegetarian lunches are available at the studio on demand. There are a large choice of restaurants in Santa Eulalia del Rio for dinner. Santa Eulalia is a lively port with a beach and shops.
Recommended Hotel Cas Catala in Santa Eulalia A sweet hotel at very reasonable rates, with singles and doubles rooms and a swimming pool. Located a 20 minute walk from Art studio and three minutes by car. Read reviews.
Prices are in Euros
Early bird €520 till 30th of March
* Art Classes & art materials (transportable sizes canvases, paper, water colour, acrylic, pencils)
* Each participant will have her own easel, and painting station
* Pick up in the morning & drop in the evening at Hotel Cas Catala if needed
* Transport to nature site
Does not include
* Hotel accommodations and meals
* Transport from airport to hotel and back
What past guests have said
“Roseline creates a fun creative space to expand, explore and be.” Faye
“In expressive painting I have experienced the amazing energizing effect of artistic creation”. Emmanuelle
“This is the first time I have been painting from an inner image with no worry about how it will look”. Jennifer
“The creative sessions with Roseline helped me to connect with my inner source and my inherent creativity. Not only was I – somewhat to my surprise – able to create meaningful pieces of art, I was able to integrate this source of creativity into my day to day life and work. Highly recommended – not only for artists!!” Vera Rodenhoff, Senior Government Official, Germany
”I enjoyed Roseline work a lot! The perfect cocktail for a playful and insightful transformative experience, creative and deep. A fantastic way to discover new faces of myself in painting, acting, and creating…Highly recommended!”. Santoshi Amor, Tantra Teacher and Group Leader
What to pack
* Comfortable clothes to move and paint, that you don’t mind to spot
* Hiking shoes
* Small back pack (to carry basic art materials, picnic, water & personal items during hike)
To make an enquiry or book this mindful artists retreat, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.