3 Week Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School, 2019 – 2020 dates available
This teacher training has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel, SAVE $300. Fill in the make an enquiry form to send your request. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School
March 8 – 29
April 12 – May 3
September 1 – 20
September 28 – October 19
Join Silvia Mordini and guest instructors for a 3-week immersion Bali yoga teacher training on the magical “Island of Love”. This RYT 200 hour Bali yoga teacher training is wholeheartedly dedicated to the art of self-study through self-exploration. A Hero’s Journey that will both challenge and encourage students to embrace their potential, awaken their inner power and ignite their passion for life.
Alchemy of Yoga is waiting for you to join us on our Bali Yoga Teacher Training course! We are seekers, adventurers, lovers of love, rebel yoga spirits, stretchy-minded, soulful, and sensitive. We enjoy supporting one another, laughter, organic food, dancing in the moonlight, lounging in the pool under the stars, playing at the beach, silent meditation hikes, taking naps, and enthusiastic conversation about elevating the world.
Ancient Alchemists, like their Yogi counterparts, saw all of creation as composed of Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space. Through their meditations and explorations of these five elements, they created healing and transformative potions that unlocked many of the mysteries of the universe and therein contributed to the evolution of humankind.
For us as Alchemist Yogis, our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, poses, breath, and thoughts. Mixing it all together changes your life. You are transformed into a Peace Leader, leading a Happiness Revolution and changing the world!
Overview Of Alchemy Of Yoga
1. EARTH: Foundational Alchemy – Rooting into Yourself & Manifestation
2. WATER: Emotional Alchemy – Tapping into Your Potential and Living in Possibility
3. FIRE: Physical Alchemy – Discovering Your Optimal Performance
4. AIR: Mental Alchemy – Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
5. ETHER: Spiritual Alchemy – Transformation into Living & Teaching Yoga
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for two hundred hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives and expanding consciousness into radical authenticity.
The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga. The Yoga Sutras (Chapter 2, Verse 1), “Tapas svadhaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga,” explains how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. It transforms us on three levels through Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Alchemy.
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas:
To ignite the changes we want to make in our lives we must establish a solid foundation. Traveling through the elements we work our way through the first three chakras Mulhadara, Svadhisthana, and Manipura.
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya:
In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self observation. By witnessing our thoughts, we become aware of our mental patterns and the obstacles to our happiness. We journey through the heart chakra to align the love and wisdom from our hearts and communicate it out to the world, aligning thoughts, words and actions with our truth.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – Ishvara Pranidhana:
As we are doing and watching, we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender and acceptance of the natural flow of the present moment. We understand that there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outside us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy once again.
Through the Alchemy of Yoga expressed in Yoga Sutra 2.1, we see and feel the interconnectedness of all people, creatures, nature, and energies. This natural alchemy serves as a guide as you embark upon the path of self-inquiry.
With contagious enthusiasm Silvia Mordini encourages everyone she meets to love their life. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Silvia lives her happiness in such a big way that you can’t help but leave her classes, workshops, trainings and retreats spiritually uplifted!
Silvia Mordini is a writer, Happiness Coach and internationally recognized yoga presenter. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Born in Ecuador, proud of her Italian heritage and raised as a world traveler, Silvia developed a sense of global citizenship early on. In young adulthood she was run over by a car—a life changing accident that led her to discover the “Alchemy” of Yoga to heal and transform.
A serial Yogapreneur, Silvia had a 13 year Human Resource career, owned 2 yoga studios, founded Alchemy Tours, a Spiritual Adventure company and developed the 10 year old international Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training School.
She also leads private Dharma Mentoring courses for socially conscious yogapreneurs that aims to calibrate the inner compass for fulfilment and work life balance. This program provides the mechanics to do the work of spirit and be financially successful at the same time. She has been inspiring happiness, global awareness, and joyful living in students for 20 years.
With over 11,000 hours of yoga teaching experience she makes yoga approachable and inspiring for everyone. Her focus is on bringing more fun to yoga with the hope that how we practice our yoga becomes how we live our life. As an Experienced Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) and a lifelong singer, dancer, poet and adventurer, her style of yoga is Bhakti infused Alignment based Vinyasa flow. Her classes holistically integrate various styles of yoga, primarily Vinyasa, Kundalini and Anusara.
6:00am-7:30am: Meditation + Yoga Practice
8:30am-12:30pm: Training Session
12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch , free Time – Rest and Play
4:30pm-6:30pm: Practice Teaching + Training Session
7:30pm-9pm: Movie Nights & Sharing circles
9pm: OM OUT
*Free mornings/afternoons/evenings and entire day offs are built into the schedule to allow time for rest, relaxation, self-study, reflection, and play!
Our home for your Yoga Alliance certified Bali Teacher Training varies depending on which date you choose. For those who love both Land and Sea then join us September 1-22, 2019 (Ubud & Canggu). From the 1st – 8th of September we will stay at Bagus Jati and from the 8th – 22nd of September at Kura Kura retreat centre.
For full on Beach Lovers then October 18 – Nov 8, 2019 and March 8-20, 2020 Pondok Pitaya Retreat Center, April 12- May 3, 2020 and September 1-21, 2020 both at Bloo Lagoon are for you! We will stay at You choose what lights you up. Be assured all properties have been lovingly chosen based on Alchemy of Yoga Founder, Silvia Mordini’s nine years of living in Bali.
Contact us for more photos and info on each accommodation.
Vegan and vegetarian
Retreat price in US Dollars
Non Residential $1699 Tuition Only
* Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
* 21 nights of luxury accommodation
* 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
* Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
* Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
* Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
* Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
* 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
* Private Life Coaching and Vision board
* Time for exploration and relaxation
* Free Balinese Massage
* Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
* Pool and spa
* Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
* On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
* Taxes included (10%)
* Airfare to and from the training
* Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
* Spa treatments
What past students have said
”Calling Alchemy of Yoga a yoga teacher training program does not do it justice. My three weeks in Costa Rica with Silvia and the Alchemy tribe and then the time after working on my practicum gave me a loving space and guidance to delve deep to truly find myself and my purpose. As a result of the in-depth study, I am more confident, more connected and more able to flow peacefully with the waves of life. I also developed some of the deepest and most profound friendships with members of my beautiful Kula, lifelong sisters and brother that support and love with so much heart. To say that Alchemy of Yoga is just a teacher training program does not even skim the surface of it. Yes, I came out of the program a yoga teacher, and yes I can teach yoga now, but more than that I can truly say that I live my yoga each day now (and have one seriously magical tribe that supports me in that path). Thank you Silvia for truly teaching me yoga!”. Olivia
“I took Silvia’s Bali YogaTeacher Training and highly recommend this experience for anyone seeking this certification. Silvia is a consummate professional with a multitude of talents as a trainer, but more than that she exemplifies everything that a true yogi should be: caring and compassionate with her students, living and breathing the yoga sutras both on and off the mat. As a certified personal trainer with my own business I also appreciate her organizational skills. In fact, I often think, ‘how does she do this all and do it so well?!’, the answer is clear, she loves yoga and she loves to teach it to everyone from the new teachers she mentors to the students in every class. I wholeheartedly recommend this program to everyone with a passion and dedication for yoga that is willing to invest their time, heart and talent to the practice.” Jackie, Alchemy of Yoga Alumni
“Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training provided me with the skills to sit confidently and authentically in the seat of the teacher. I came away with the ability to look deep inside myself to really know who I am and what I want to shine out to the world. All this and I developed friendships with the most amazing and inspiring women who warm my heart and nurture my soul.” Nancy, Alchemy of Yoga Alumni
What to pack
* Camera (bring extra batteries, a backup camera)
* Sunglasses (even a spare wouldn’t hurt)
* Hat! You are close to the equator!
* Sunblock is EXTREMELY expensive in Bali. It is probably because it has to be imported and therefore subjected to a high tax. You will go through sunscreen faster then you expect because you have to put it on every time you go out in the sun or you will get burned. I would bring one large tube for the week, and then a nicer tube of sunscreen for your face with a higher SPF.
* Light clothes in natural, breathable fabrics. No heavy synthetics, especially not for yoga.
* Recommend knees covered when possible in Ubud or in smaller villages, out of respect, instead of short shorts. The short shorts are fine at the beach. Sleeveless tops are fine, so are tank tops but have a scarf/shawl with you that you can wrap over your shoulders if necessary.
* Light weight long sleeve to protect yourself from the sun for those that are more sensitive. Easy, flowy lounge pants, beach pants are a nice option.
* Shoes: you need flip flops and a pair of shoes you can walk/hike around in (closed athletic shoe). No need to bring your heavy hikers. And a cute set of sandals but no heels. The sidewalks in Ubud are famous for tripping.
*For hiking, be sure to have a lightweight backpack to carry your personal belongings. Also great when riding a Vespa, or riding a bike into town and around.
* Chargers for phone, camera.
* Bug repellent (at least something, then you can always buy more sprays, lotions in Bali for very cheap)
* Little wetnaps or kleenex pack. Most of the nice places will have toilet paper, but it won’t be unusual not to find any or easy way to wash your hands. It is a good idea to keep little wet naps or tissue with you at all times just in case.
* Yoga mats and props are provided, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
How to get here
Make all travel arrangements into Denpasar airport. The international airport code for Denpasar, Bali is DPS. We recommended Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To make an enquiry or book this Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School in Bali, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.