3 Week Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School, 1st – 21st September
This teacher training has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel, SAVE $275. Fill in the make an enquiry form to send your request. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School
Join Silvia Mordini and guest instructors for a 3-week immersion Bali yoga teacher training on the magical “Island of Love”. This RYT 200 hour Bali yoga teacher training is wholeheartedly dedicated to the art of self-study through self-exploration. A Hero’s Journey that will both challenge and encourage students to embrace their potential, awaken their inner power and ignite their passion for life.
Alchemy of Yoga is waiting for you to join us on our Bali Yoga Teacher Training course! We are seekers, adventurers, lovers of love, rebel yoga spirits, stretchy-minded, soulful, and sensitive. We enjoy supporting one another, laughter, organic food, dancing in the moonlight, lounging in the pool under the stars, playing at the beach, silent meditation hikes, taking naps, and enthusiastic conversation about elevating the world.
Ancient Alchemists, like their Yogi counterparts, saw all of creation as composed of Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space. Through their meditations and explorations of these five elements, they created healing and transformative potions that unlocked many of the mysteries of the universe and therein contributed to the evolution of humankind.
For us as Alchemist Yogis, our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, poses, breath, and thoughts. Mixing it all together changes your life. You are transformed into a Peace Leader, leading a Happiness Revolution and changing the world!
Overview Of Alchemy Of Yoga
1. EARTH: Foundational Alchemy – Rooting into Yourself & Manifestation
2. WATER: Emotional Alchemy – Tapping into Your Potential and Living in Possibility
3. FIRE: Physical Alchemy – Discovering Your Optimal Performance
4. AIR: Mental Alchemy – Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
5. ETHER: Spiritual Alchemy – Transformation into Living & Teaching Yoga
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for two hundred hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives and expanding consciousness into radical authenticity.
The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga. The Yoga Sutras (Chapter 2, Verse 1), “Tapas svadhaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga,” explains how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. It transforms us on three levels through Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Alchemy.
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas:
To ignite the changes we want to make in our lives we must establish a solid foundation. Traveling through the elements we work our way through the first three chakras Mulhadara, Svadhisthana, and Manipura.
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya:
In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self observation. By witnessing our thoughts, we become aware of our mental patterns and the obstacles to our happiness. We journey through the heart chakra to align the love and wisdom from our hearts and communicate it out to the world, aligning thoughts, words and actions with our truth.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – Ishvara Pranidhana:
As we are doing and watching, we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender and acceptance of the natural flow of the present moment. We understand that there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outside us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy once again.
Through the Alchemy of Yoga expressed in Yoga Sutra 2.1, we see and feel the interconnectedness of all people, creatures, nature, and energies. This natural alchemy serves as a guide as you embark upon the path of self-inquiry.
With contagious enthusiasm Silvia Mordini encourages everyone she meets to love their life. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Silvia lives her happiness in such a big way that you can’t help but leave her classes, workshops, trainings and retreats spiritually uplifted!
Silvia Mordini is a writer, Happiness Coach and internationally recognized yoga presenter. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Born in Ecuador, proud of her Italian heritage and raised as a world traveler, Silvia developed a sense of global citizenship early on. In young adulthood she was run over by a car—a life changing accident that led her to discover the “Alchemy” of Yoga to heal and transform.
A serial Yogapreneur, Silvia had a 13 year Human Resource career, owned 2 yoga studios, founded Alchemy Tours, a Spiritual Adventure company and developed the 10 year old international Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training School. She has been inspiring happiness, global awareness, and joyful living in students for 20 years. She also leads private Dharma Mentoring courses for socially conscious yogapreneurs that aims to calibrate the inner compass for fulfillment and work life balance. This program provides the mechanics to do the work of spirit and be financially successful at the same time. She has been inspiring happiness, global awareness, and joyful living in students for 20 years.
6:00am-7:30am: Meditation + Yoga Practice
8:30am-12:30pm: Training Session
12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch , free Time – Rest and Play
4:30pm-6:30pm: Practice Teaching + Training Session
7:30pm-9pm: Movie Nights & Sharing circles
9pm: OM OUT
*Free mornings/afternoons/evenings and entire day offs are built into the schedule to allow time for rest, relaxation, self-study, reflection, and play!
Villa Tanah Shanti is a stunning modern villa, beautifully decorated with marble floors and feature rock walls. The villa very spacious with huge living and dining areas and fully equipped yoga studio. Both overlook the infinity pool and beyond to a jungle ravine. There is also an intimate private day spa on site for those much needed pampering sessions with excellent therapists on call. This location is an easy 12 minute walk into Ubud center.
Relax and enjoy the facilities with maximum privacy. Lounge by the infinity pool or lay back in the beautiful living spaces during yoga teacher training.
There are five bedrooms in total. Two double rooms overlooking the jungle ravine which can sleep two in each. Two triple rooms which can sleep three in each and one small but very charming room which sleeps one. Each room offers luxury walk-in closets, spa like bathrooms with double sinks, sitting areas and ample amenities. Scroll below to view galleries of beautiful images and additional descriptions of each room.
This is our only single occupant room, usually utilized by the teacher when a retreat is being held. It is tucked away in a private spot on the villa’s lowest level and has direct access into the small, beautiful and lush garden area. It shares all the same furnishing styles as all the other rooms and you can luxuriate within the sumptuous bedding.
The ensuite is beautifully appointed and no doubt the hot rain shower at the end of the day is very welcomed by the occupant.
Directly overlooking the jungle ravine and with a massive peaked timber ceiling this room feels as though you are in your own majestic piece of paradise. Fall asleep upon a sumptuous pillow-top mattress, (on beds which can be configured as a huge king-sized double or two king-sized singles) with soft, plump pillows and luxurious sheets and wake to your own dawn chorus metres away from the veranda. Then wander into the huge and gobsmacking ensuite and pamper yourself with a hot shower or a romantic, petal strewn bath.
As well as a bar fridge for your drinks and a safe box for your valuables there is a massive, open, but hidden, walk-through wardrobe space that can easily accommodate all of your belongings. And by midday the amazing staff have made your bed and serviced the room. How good can life get?
This room almost reflects the design and layout of Agung just across the enticing horizon infinity pool, It too overlooks the jungle ravine and, with a massive peaked timber ceiling, feels almost cathedral like in its spaciousness. Here you can fall asleep upon the sumptuous pillow-top mattress in beds that can be configured as a huge king-sized double or two king-sized singles, with soft, plump pillows and luxurious sheets and awake to your own dawn chorus meters away from the veranda. Pamper yourself with a hot or cool shower or a totally relaxing floral bath in the ensuite which, whilst totally private, also opens onto and embraces the green nature outside the window spaces.
The room has a bar fridge for your drinks and a safe box for your valuables. There is a huge walk-in wardrobe and luggage room that can easily accommodate your travel belongings.
As well as boasting the same luxurious bedding as all the other rooms, Catur, along with Batur, can accomodate three people, either in three individual king sized single beds or as a king sized double and one single. This room does not open directly to the elements but as a result of this, and the marble and rock facias, this room maintains a very pleasant and comfortable temperature, even during the hottest of Bali days. The beautiful ensuite bathroom has a rain-effect shower and very large marble and stone vanity. The overall effect is stunning.
The room has a bar fridge for your drinks and a safe box for your valuables. There is a large, walk-in wardrobe and luggage room that has three individual hanging and shelf spaces to easily accommodate the belongings of its three guests.
Batur is located directly above Catur and has an identical layout, meaning that it too can accommodate three people, either in three individual king sized single beds or as a king sized double and one single. Each of the beds has the same luxurious bedding as all the other rooms, Open and airy with a veranda overlooking the rice fields and the jungle tree line, this room is up a flight of stairs from the living space and so is perhaps a little more private than the other rooms. Beautifully furnished, incorporating furniture made from natural, organically shaped and recycled timber, maybe one can sit here and take in nature’s essences before joining others in the living areas. Peace and nature.
The beautiful ensuite bathroom has a rain-effect shower and very large marble and stone vanity. The room has a bar fridge for your drinks and a safe box for your valuables. There is a large, walk-in wardrobe and luggage room that has three individual hanging and shelf spaces to easily accommodate the travel belongings of its three guests.
Set on the lowest level of the villa, this quiet and private spa is for the exclusive use of our guests. Treatments will usually need to be booked in advance so that our specially trained therapists can attend.
We use and recommend a beautiful local organic skin and body product, ‘Sensatia Botanicals’, which we have trialled extensively. This superb range is rich in nutrients and vitamins and blended with a mixture of high quality natural plant extracts. We also use hand-produced, unrefined, virgin coconut oil from one of our close by local villages, for our massages.
We can offer the following treatments on site:
Balinese traditional massage
Hot rock massage
Villa Liang the sister villa to Villa Tanah Shanti right next door (almost adjoined) to accommodate 3-6 more trainees, all with private bathrooms, same luxury as Villa Shanti.
* Complimentary internet
* Fine cotton bed linen
* Private deck
* Daily housekeeping
* Nightly turn down service
* Custom designed organic spa products including shampoo, conditioner, body wash & moisturizer
* Hair dryer
* Natural insect repellent
* Daily laundry service on request
Vegan and vegetarian
Retreat price in US Dollars
All rooms with AC & private bath
Triple villa: $3,590
Double villa: $3,990
Single room: $4,490
Own Lodging $1,699
* Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
* 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
* 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
* Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
* Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
* Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
* Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
* 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
* Private Life Coaching and Vision board
* Time for exploration and relaxation
* Free Balinese Massage
* Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
* Pool and spa
* Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
* On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
* Taxes included (10%)
* Airfare to and from the training
* Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
* Spa treatments
What past students have said
”Calling Alchemy of Yoga a yoga teacher training program does not do it justice. My three weeks in Costa Rica with Silvia and the Alchemy tribe and then the time after working on my practicum gave me a loving space and guidance to delve deep to truly find myself and my purpose. As a result of the in-depth study, I am more confident, more connected and more able to flow peacefully with the waves of life. I also developed some of the deepest and most profound friendships with members of my beautiful Kula, lifelong sisters and brother that support and love with so much heart. To say that Alchemy of Yoga is just a teacher training program does not even skim the surface of it. Yes, I came out of the program a yoga teacher, and yes I can teach yoga now, but more than that I can truly say that I live my yoga each day now (and have one seriously magical tribe that supports me in that path). Thank you Silvia for truly teaching me yoga!”. Olivia
“I took Silvia’s Bali YogaTeacher Training and highly recommend this experience for anyone seeking this certification. Silvia is a consummate professional with a multitude of talents as a trainer, but more than that she exemplifies everything that a true yogi should be: caring and compassionate with her students, living and breathing the yoga sutras both on and off the mat. As a certified personal trainer with my own business I also appreciate her organizational skills. In fact, I often think, ‘how does she do this all and do it so well?!’, the answer is clear, she loves yoga and she loves to teach it to everyone from the new teachers she mentors to the students in every class. I wholeheartedly recommend this program to everyone with a passion and dedication for yoga that is willing to invest their time, heart and talent to the practice.” Jackie, Alchemy of Yoga Alumni
“Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training provided me with the skills to sit confidently and authentically in the seat of the teacher. I came away with the ability to look deep inside myself to really know who I am and what I want to shine out to the world. All this and I developed friendships with the most amazing and inspiring women who warm my heart and nurture my soul.” Nancy, Alchemy of Yoga Alumni
What to pack
* Camera (bring extra batteries, a backup camera)
* Sunglasses (even a spare wouldn’t hurt)
* Hat! You are close to the equator!
* Sunblock is EXTREMELY expensive in Bali. It is probably because it has to be imported and therefore subjected to a high tax. You will go through sunscreen faster then you expect because you have to put it on every time you go out in the sun or you will get burned. I would bring one large tube for the week, and then a nicer tube of sunscreen for your face with a higher SPF.
* Light clothes in natural, breathable fabrics. No heavy synthetics, especially not for yoga.
* Recommend knees covered when possible in Ubud or in smaller villages, out of respect, instead of short shorts. The short shorts are fine at the beach. Sleeveless tops are fine, so are tank tops but have a scarf/shawl with you that you can wrap over your shoulders if necessary.
* Light weight long sleeve to protect yourself from the sun for those that are more sensitive. Easy, flowy lounge pants, beach pants are a nice option.
* Shoes: you need flip flops and a pair of shoes you can walk/hike around in (closed athletic shoe). No need to bring your heavy hikers. And a cute set of sandals but no heels. The sidewalks in Ubud are famous for tripping.
*For hiking, be sure to have a lightweight backpack to carry your personal belongings. Also great when riding a Vespa, or riding a bike into town and around.
* Chargers for phone, camera.
* Bug repellent (at least something, then you can always buy more sprays, lotions in Bali for very cheap)
* Little wetnaps or kleenex pack. Most of the nice places will have toilet paper, but it won’t be unusual not to find any or easy way to wash your hands. It is a good idea to keep little wet naps or tissue with you at all times just in case.
* Yoga mats and props are provided, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
How to get here
Make all travel arrangements into Denpasar airport. The international airport code for Denpasar, Bali is DPS. We recommended Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To make an enquiry or book this 3 Week Bali Yoga Teacher Training with Alchemy of Yoga School in Bali, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.