5 Day Body, Mind and Soul Retreats in Andalusia
Receive a complimentary bottle of the highest quality aromatherapy oil when you book through Soul Seed Travel. Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking. We will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We epitomise the true meaning of the word “Retreat”. Firstly to physically take yourself away, to separate yourself from your normal life and your normal places. You will find us in a truly hidden paradise, separate from the reality of modern life but accessible and not remote. We are nestled in the mountain village of Cartajima, near Ronda, Andalusia Spain.
We provide beautiful spaces for you to rest, recover and reflect. You are entirely free to either spend time alone in personal, spiritual or simply mindful reflection or to join in group sessions of meditation and inspiring conversation.
We have created experiences to help you relax, restore and renew- soulful yoga, mindful walking, invigorating pilates- relaxing massage, inspiring life coaching workshops and interesting cultural excursions.
Our mission is to provide a retreat experience that is truly life changing and transformative and we believe that is second to none.
Our holistic approach always includes mindfulness and meditation, physical activities- yoga, pilates, walking in nature, gym circuits, healthy – but always delicious and innovative- plant based nutrition, creative and inspirational workshops with professional therapists and guest speakers as well as pampering beauty treatments and indulgent massage.
Our retreats are designed to always be inclusive- all bodies of all ages and abilities are welcome! The same goes for dietary requirements. Our small focused groups mean each guest can experience a personal and tailored retreat.
Example schedule – each retreat is slightly different
Day 1 Arrival day Monday- welcome 3 course dinner with welcome gifts
Day 2-morning rituals- breakfast walking- cooking class- lunch -pilates.-group healing session- dinner- meditation
Day 3-morning rituals- breakfast- yoga- lunch- Thai massage- dinner- restorative yoga
Day 4 – Excursion- walking – cultural visit to Ronda- visit Arab baths- Lunch- Hammam spa circuit- dinner- nighttime rituals
Day 5 Leaving day Friday- Final morning rituals – farewell gifts and check out
We have curated an experience that is at once unique but inclusive. We are not a boot camp, fitness, weight loss or a spa, we do not just offer yoga. Our location is truly special, our venue is highly acclaimed and established, the accommodation is luxurious but utterly comfortable, our team are handpicked and professional and our holistic program provides the key to restore body, mind and soul.
Primarily plant based, local and organic where possible- all diets can be catered for.
We have 6 large ensuite rooms with kingsize/or 2 single beds.
You can choose either single occupancy or shared occupancy
€1299 single occupancy
€999 per person based on 2 sharing
- 4 nights stay in a luxurious, super comfortable ensuite room.
- First night 3 course dinner – including some special gifts to help you enjoy your retreat.
- Morning and evening stretching and meditation rituals, including mindful walking.
- Breakfast -sumptuous breakfast buffet, lunch -delicious 3-course meal and supper – light but satisfying supper to aid a good nights sleep.
- All drinks and snacks.
- Ayurvedic cooking class- led by your hostess Di- award-winning hotelier, author, world traveller and outstanding cook.
- Group workshops- self care/aromatherapy/creative art therapy/reconnective healing
- Guided walks or hikes in the local area- from gentle walks through chestnut forest to the fascinating limestone crags of “Los Riscos”.
- Day excursion eg. to the historic town of Ronda – including a guided walk, a visit to the 13th century Arab baths, 3 course set lunch and a 120 minute spa circuit at the Aquas de Ronda hammam.
- Yoga and pilates – your highly experienced teachers will hold group classes during the retreat from energising to restorative.
- Gym circuit- small but varied circuit with qualified monitor in our local gym.
- We include one full massage per guest in your retreat.
- Use of hotels infra-red sauna as well as all other amenities.
- Hand picked farewell gift bag to remember your stay!
Does not include
- Airport Transfer (The hotel can arrange)
- Travel insurance
- Thai massage
- Healing session
- Life coaching
- One on one yoga or pilates
What past guests have said
“A 6 room hideaway hotel, relaxed and charming, an oasis of good taste in the heart of an Andalucian village close to Ronda.” Little Hotels”
“An oasis of style and comfort… A couple of days of pure mountain air, birds of prey circling overhead & you begin to appreciate the harmony of an older, slower and infinitely more peaceful way of life. ” The Scotsman
“Stunning Location, Wonderful hosts, Amazing food, Beautiful room with one of the best views you could wish for. Better than any of the 5* places we have stayed. Don’t think twice about it, just book it!”
What to pack
Small rucksack for hiking
Rain proof outerwear
Comfortable training clothes
Warm clothes (for early mornings and evenings)
Swimwear and flip flops for Spa
Location and how to get there
Our retreats take place at Hotel Los Castaños, Cartajima, Malaga, Spain. You can fly to Malaga, Gibraltar, Jerez or Seville. We can also arrange airport transfers. We are around 90 mins from Malaga airport, 45 minutes inland from the Costa del Sol and 20 minutes from Ronda.
To book your place on this Body, Mind and Soul Retreats in Andalusia, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.