15 Nights Detox and Rejuvenation Retreat at Komune Resort, Bali
15 Nights Detox and Rejuvenation Retreat, Bali
Hotel Komune has brought together some of the most experienced and professional health practitioners living on the island of Bali to deliver authentic and effective detoxification and rejuvenation packages.
Each of our team members is passionate about what they practice and aim to ensure that you feel and see results during your stay as well as give you the resources to continue your journey towards optimal health when you leave.
Our detoxification packages cater to people who are looking to make positive changes in their life or for those who simply need to take some personal time out to reconnect, rejuvenate and step back into life with more clarity, focus and energy. We provide a supportive and beautiful environment for your stay.
Juice fasting offers a great way to detox and increase health and vitality. Drinking fresh, organic juices full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes will alkalize the body, detoxify waste products, give rest to the digestive system, promote greater mental clarity, and physical lightness, increases natural energy levels and promote inner stillness to enhance spiritual connection.
The retreat commences every Monday and we recommend a Sunday check-in, if this is not possible the first day will commence and will complete through the continuous program
Yoga & Meditation
Your package includes unlimited Yoga and meditation classes from the daily Health Hub class schedule.
Health Hub Facilities
Three yoga pavilions:
The beachfront Warung (20 pax) – an absolute picturesque location overlooking the ocean and the gorgeous sunrises over the mountains and water.
A large tropical pavilion (80 pax) – complete with AV and power – excellent for group training and yoga teaching. This facility has been structurally designed for flying yoga lessons.
A small group room (15 pax) – with air conditioning, perfect for teacher training.
A 25 metre training pool – this pool was installed to facilitate aerobic training for surfers, as well as breathing training and big wave training. It’s also a general training and fitness pool for Hotel Komune guests.
Farm to plate cuisine:
Hotel Komune have recently upgraded our organic farm with the help of Mara Wolford, an organic agriculture expert. We’re striving to be self sufficient in fruits such as bananas, pineapples and papaya, general herbs, chillis, beetroot and garden greens such as beans, zucchinis and broad leafs for salads. We have our own chickens for eggs and goats for milk, fed only organic produce.
We know the importance of combining any training with a healthy balanced diet. So we’ve created a dedicated healthy cafe and restaurant where we serve healthy, organic foods and cold pressed juices to our group training guests during their stay.
Functional training centre:
Hotel Komune have installed a world class functional training centre again to facilitate fitness groups such as Cross Fit and F45 to host their own fitness retreats in Bali with their members or customers.
Our equipment includes a range of free weights, TRX, barbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, swiss balls, heavy ropes, parallel bars, chin-up bars, rings, box, boxing, bosu balls, surf set boards, rowing machines and much more.
Our functional training centre will allow Fitness Groups to host their own active retreats in Bali for their members and customers.
Hotel Komune recognises not all guests will want to train in groups. As such, we’ve provided a first class gym with all the equipment one would expect to see at a top-end fitness centre in Australia. A full range of cardio equipment, pin and weights will allow guests to train at their leisure and own pace.
Day Spa, Hair and Beauty
To relax the muscles after a hard day training and surfing we have included an 8 room day spa with wet and dry treatment rooms plus a beauty and hair salon.
A range of treatments are available including:
- Thai massage
- Traditional Balinese Massage
- Hair Creme bath
- A range of body scrubs and baths
- A full range of hair services – cut, style, blow dry, colour
Activities and Excursions
For group training and our guests, Hotel Komune have curated a wonderful array of amazing experiences and packages to incorporate into your active escape at Komune.
- Mt Agung or Mt Batur climb – a 5 or 3 hour challenging climb straight up two of Bali’s highest volcanoes to arrive at dawn to one of the world’s most spectacular sunrises
- Diving at a US Navy Wreck at Tulamben
- White water rafting in nearby Ubud
- Surf and stand up paddle board lessons
- Mountain biking through traditional Balinese Villages
- Bedugal Ropes course – a challenging ropes and adventure course set in a spectacular mountain setting
- A day at White Sands Beach – one of east Bali’s hidden gems
- A day at Karma Beach Club – an exotic experience at the base of towering limestone cliffs on a private white sand beach and turquoise waters
- Bali Night Safari – see tigers and lions right up close and personal in a unique safari right across the road from Hotel Komune
Komune Keramas resort rooms are designed as a home base with all the basic luxuries you need to either kick start your Balinese day of surf and adventure, or chill and relax after fitting in more than you thought possible in one day!
Each room features your choice of a queen bed or two singles, a private ensuite with shower, high speed Wi-Fi, satellite TV, couch and study desk, in-room safe, ceiling fan and of course air-conditioning to take the edge off. Inter-connecting rooms are also available upon request.
Beach front suites
Overlooking the Lombok Strait with island views to Nusa Lembongan and of course the world famous Keramas surf break, the five – star Hotel Komune Beachfront Suites are the perfect place to watch the sunrise over the ocean from your own pool.
The suites feature a horizon edge dip pool, private day bed and dining area, luxury marble bath and Italian bathroom fittings, a writing desk for two, LCD TV with PayTV, Luxury linen, robes and towels.
Twin share price per person USD $3100
Single private room USD $4030
- Return Airport Transport service to Hotel Komune
- Welcome Drink and cool towel on arrival to Hotel Komune Check in
- Fifteen (15) Nights Accommodation in a Komune Resort Room (upgrades optional please enquire)
- Fresh Coconut at Beach Club on arrival
- Fifteen (15) days juices, probiotics, oxygenated water, herbal teas
- Three daily a la carte healthy nutritionally balanced meals p/day at either Beach Club or Health Hub
- Five (5) TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) treatments
- Two (2) Ayurvedic consultations and take-home plan
- Thirteen (13) Ayurvedic treatments
- Liver flush
- Herbal medicines and supplements
- Two (2) Transformational Breath or Reiki session
- Traditional melukat purification ceremony from Balinese healer
- Unlimited Yoga and meditation classes from our daily Health Hub class schedule
- Two Bottles Mineral Water in room replenished daily
- Free flow mineral water available throughout Hotel
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi through rooms and Hotel grounds
- Wellness Concierge throughout the week
- Two (2) private Yoga session for an hour with Health Hub trainer
- Visit to sacred water temple
- Mount Batur Volcano Sunrise summit (weather permitting)
- Six (6) 50min treatments from the Health Hub Spa or Salon
- Hotel Komune Gift pack
Have a question?
Please send us an email email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.
To book your place on the 15 Nights Detox and Rejuvenation Retreat, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.