Spring Mind Body Detox Ibiza Yoga Retreat, Ibiza
This retreat has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel – Early bird offer until the 31st of December get £100 off.
Spring Mind Body Detox Ibiza Yoga Retreat
Join us for a Spring Mind Body Detox Ibiza Yoga retreat to balance body, mind and ignite the soul with wellness workshops, fitness, mindfulness and yoga.
Days start with mindfulness, breath work and yoga, followed by delicious plant based breakfast and time to digest. Afternoons are filled with fitness, workshops, pampering treatments, or we head out to explore Ibizas sacred landscape on a seaside hike – followed by sunset dinner and stargazing on Benirras beach.
Days wind down with restorative, Yin or Yoga Nidra sessions before delicious, beautifully plated, mouthwatering three course dinners served by our fabulous private chef Remko and our attentive team.
You will have opportunity to take pampering holistic treatments with one of our highly skilled therapist and our Wholistic Concierge will be helping you to build your own wellness package, if you wanted to add additional treatments, activities and pampering into your wellbeing journey with us..
The nurturing environment, nutritious plant based food, daily yoga and mindfulness practise, heart raising cardio spurts, insightful workshops, morning cleansing rituals and other supporting activities will help you with your journey.
All (mainly plant based) meals are included as well as are your daily juices and herbal infusions. Our food is seasonal, we use produce from our own vegetable garden and even bake our own bread!
The group will be selectively small to ensure personal attention. As the retreat progresses so does your physical strength and clarity of mind.
If you wish to take your spring detox deeper we can offer intense colon cleanse or juice detox packages that are over 5 days, this will be at extra cost. We kept one evening totally free, so you have time to explore the surrounding quaint Santa Eularia town, spend some quality time with your newly found friends at the villa, take extra time to relax and unwind, or head to the beautiful Ibiza Town.
(Optional 2 extra nights stay are available on B&B basis from 06th April)
Our new retreat house is a luxury, stunning Ibizan country house with huge garden filled with lavender, olive, orange & lemon trees, palm trees, 40 metre pool and our own vegetable garden that provides majority of our kitchen produce. Our rooms are spacious, mostly en-suite with views to the vast country side, organic cotton bedding, white fluffy towels and comfort heating / air-conditioning. Our Wholistic goody bad will have some gifts to air your relaxation even deeper.
Your hosts Stephanie and Katja will take you to a journey of connection with your inner self – blow away the cobwebs empower you to embrace the here and now. Collectively they have hosted retreats in Ibiza over 10 years and truly know what it takes to ensure you are looked after and leave revitalised and ready take on life at maximum power.
Vegetarian and vegan, we cook all our meals in house and plan our menus around the local seasonal ingredients to ensure all food has maximum nutritional content and have minimum time from farm to table.
All drinks and meals at the finca are locally grown, seasonal and nutritious yumminess, cooked in house by our chefs: Fresh juices and/or smoothies, morning power shots, teas, infusions, filtered water; wholesome brunch made with seasonal ingredients, pure food and nutrition; pre-yoga and late afternoon snacks and fruits; dinners.
Morning detox herbal infusion
8am-10am yoga practice with mindfulness and breath work
10:30am Breakfast with seasonal juice or smoothie
treatments / free time
1:30am Lunch and time to digest
Time to enjoy additional therapies, take a nap, explore Ibiza, read, chat…
3pm Afternoon workshop or head out and explore Ibiza + yummy afternoon snacks, fruits
5:30pm leave for our sunset hike or yoga session
8:30pm Dinner at the retreat house
Stargazing, satsang, moonlight swim or night night
What past guests have said
”Ah, where do I start – you have been the most amazing host, I arrived here not knowing what to expect but from the first night I felt as I was among good friends, chatting and laughing and telling stories. The yoga has been amazing and I have never eaten so well in my life. The activities were perfect and there was just the right amount of them & free time. Perfect balance. The Yoga Nidra was my favourite moment. I leave here feeling invigorated, relaxed and filled with hope and trust that life will carry me where ever I choose to go. Thank you!.”
Sanna, Easter 2017
”What an amazing experience. You have put so much more into this retreat than I expected. Leaving here with many happy memories and energy. Just has been incredible experience. Thank you for everything and more.” Sanny, August 2017
”What a wonderful escape to your magical retreat. From the moment I walked trough the door I felt your warmth and energy, and each day it just got better and better. Thank you for sharing these experiences, stories, the therapists (who were amazing!), the yoga and everything that genuinely comes from the heart. I have loved every moment and will return to London refreshed, re-energised, enlightened, calmer, stronger and ready to face all life’s challenges. And you have not seen the last of me… I will be back! Namaste and grateful thanks.” Maggie, May 2017
All prices are in Euros
ATHENA – Twin shared – €1,445.00
FREYJA – Twin shared – €1,425.00
IDA – Solo Occupancy – €1,395.00
PACHAMAMA | Poolside studio – Twin shared – €1,445.00
PARVATI – Triple shared – €1,345.00
PINGALA – Twin shared – €1,295.00
SUSHUMNA – Double shared *To be booked by two friends, sisters or couple. Price is per person* – €1,145.00
SUSHUMNA – Luxury Solo – €1,695.00
TANIT – Twin shared – €1,395.00
EXTRA NIGHTS (Tuesday 06th and Wednesday 07th April) at the retreat villa on bed & breakfast basis – 1 night 125€ / 2 nights 200€
- 5 nights (6 days) accommodation at a luxury villa in the beautiful Ibizan countryside.
- A stunning 40m lap pool, perfect for lounging and relaxing in the sunshine
- Terraces surrounding the entire villa with beautiful enchanting countryside views
- 1:1 consultation with our wholistic concierge
- Complimentary group transfer to and from Ibiza airport at a designated travel time
- 2 hour morning practices that incorporate flow yoga, pranayama and mindfulness
- Daily restorative, Yin or Yoga Nidra classes
- Fitness and HITT classes
- Nutritional workshop with our nutritional therapist
- Inspirational cooking workshop with our amazing chef
- I AM WHOLISTIC goodie bag
- Scenic seaside hike, exploring the sacred beauty of Ibiza followed by sunset gazing at Benirras beach
- 1 hr holistic pampering session with one of our amazing therapists
- Welcome detox shot & healthy canapés on arrival
- All drinks and meals at the retreat villa, locally grown, seasonal and nutritious yumminess, cooked in-house by our exceptional private chef Remko:
- Early morning detox infusion, fresh juices and smoothies, filtered water, teas, infusions…
- Wholesome breakfast made with seasonal home grown ingredients, pure, nutritional yumminess
- Colourful plant based lunch
- Afternoon snacks / fruit
- Plant based dinner
- Plenty of fun, laughter, pampering and full support from our Wholistic Hosts and Team
Does not include
- Travel to Ibiza
- Airport transfers (can be arranged on request)
- Additional treatments, therapies
- Your travel insurance
* Colon cleanse or juice fasting (5-days)
* Extra treatments or therapies (cranio sacral therapy, holistic massage, deep tissue massage, reiki, reflexology, Indian Head massage, energy healing, tarot reading, beauty therapies…)
* One to one yoga with Katja
* Stand up paddle boarding (SUP), cycle hire, kayaking, diving, kite surfing, horse riding
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking on this Spring Mind Body Detox Ibiza Yoga Retreat. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.