Dormy House, Cotswolds, England
Perched high above the village of Broadway with fabulous views across the Cotswolds, Dormy House is the perfect rural retreat. Think cosy corners, log fires and sumptuous interiors.
Kick off your shoes, put your feet up, and make yourself at home… We have stunning Cotswold bedrooms for every mood. Whether you want to go traditional in the main farmhouse, private and secluded, super stylish, or rustic in Rose Cottage, there’s a room waiting for you.
Please note, all weekend bookings must include two nights: Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. We occasionally have some last-minute one night availability!
Spa Break Package
Treat yourself – It’s all about making it as easy as possible, and with our spa breaks all you have to do is turn up and relax – we’ve got the rest covered. Step into a sensory sanctuary to beautify the body and soothe the soul.
Dormy House’s perennially popular spa break includes dinner, bed, breakfast, and any hour-long spa treatment you fancy. It’s the perfect option for an indulgent escape.
The Timeless Spa Break includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Dormy House bedroom or suite
- 60-minute spa treatment of your choice (to the value of £85 per person)
- A light Champagne lunch in the Greenhouse
- Dinner in The Back Garden (up to £40 per person)
- Full English breakfast
- Full use of the House Spa facilities
- Prices from £575, based on two people sharing an Intimate Room.
This package is subject to availability, and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. All spa treatments must be booked in advance.