14 Day Gaia Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Culinary Training in Tuscany, 5th – 18th September
Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking. We will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in exploring a new career in the plant-based culinary arts, helping the environment, practicing yoga, and striving for optimal wellness—all at the same time?
With the Gaia Gourmet Culinary Training immersion, you’ll travel to a beautiful destination and spend 14 days learning gourmet cooking through hands-on experience. Enjoy delicious, colourful, and decadent vegetarian and vegan cuisine.
Expand your kitchen skills to deeply nourish yourself and others while sipping a fabulous glass of Brunello in Tuscany!
In this unique certification program, students participate in all aspects of catering a yoga teacher training. The course is based on tried and tested Gaia Gourmet methods and recipes under the guidance of Chef Naga.
You’ll gain tools and insight to embark upon a new career in the plant-based culinary arts, such as catering yoga retreats and wellness events or working as a private chef.
We have chosen a magical villa contoured by olive groves and organic gardens as the setting for our Culinary Training in Tuscany. Its elegant charm and serene atmosphere make it the perfect setting for learning and transformation.
Villa Gaia is located on a hill in southern Tuscany, between the green slopes of Monte Amiata, the Maremma and a stone’s throw from the Val d’Orcia and the famous Brunello hills. It can be reached from the nearby medieval village of Seggiano with an easy 5-minute country road between isolated farmhouses.
Located to the south-west, it enjoys a unique view of part of the Val d’Orcia and the entire area below to the sea, touching the beautiful medieval village of Montenero.
The sunsets every evening are a show that is renewed daily. It borders with the ruins of the ancient Hermitage of San Bernardino in an isolated position, where peace is literally absolute and the air, among the aromas of the generous earth, can also give some shade from the sea.
The Villa Padronale is the main building and dates back to the 19th century. It has a sober, compact and elegant style with large interior spaces and generous terraces. It is divided into two large apartments, one of which is on the ground floor (275 square meters with five en suite bedrooms) and one on the first floor (175 square meters with three bedrooms and two bathrooms). The rooms are spacious and furnished in a simple and elegant way.
The Dependance was built later a short distance from the main building. With its 174 sqm and with its en suite four bedrooms. It maintains the generous style of space and of simple elegance.
The Restaurant is a large room of 142 sqm and a spacious panoramic porch ideal for Gaia Gourmet al fresco dining and our sunset dinners.
Below the lodgings, between the lush greenery and the beautiful view of the valley, is the upper pool. With its dimensions of 12 x 6 m and a depth of 1.80 m to 1.40 m, it is excellent not only for cooling off but also for pleasant swimming. Beside the pool is a large gazebo sheltered fro
Your daily schedule will vary, but expect to spend about 40 hours each week in and around the kitchen. You’ll be cooking from day one—working with the finest natural ingredients to create nutrient-dense gourmet cuisine in a precise, professional environment.
What you’ll learn
The Gaia Gourmet method centres focus and awareness, bringing mindfulness to the kitchen as we lovingly transform our raw materials into a multisensory, communal dining experience. Space is limited to five participants per culinary training. This program is appropriate for all levels of skill and experience.
- How Set up a Plant-Based Kitchen
- Produce 101
- How to Choose Produce at the Market or Farm
- Optimization of Produce Lifespan
- The Versatility of Nuts and Seeds: Nut Butters, Vegan Cheeses, and Garnishes
- The Ultimate Veg Stock
- Spice Combining
- Breakfast Buffet: Setup and Specialties
- Lunch and Dinner Entrees
- Soups, Dals, Curries, and Kicharis
- Salads and Dressings
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Desserts
- Gluten-Free Bread Baking
- Knife Skills
- How to Handle Dietary Restrictions, Special Needs, Allergies, and Sensitivities
- Problem Solving on the Fly in a Live Kitchen Environment
- Menu Planning, including Describing and Announcing Dishes
- Scheduling and Time Management
- Meal Service (Front and Back of House, including Table Setting and Clearing)
- Strategic Kitchen Cleaning
- Gaia Gourmet Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gaia Gourmet Culinary Training manual
- Gaia Gourmet apron
- 13 nights in luxury accommodation
- 3 incredible, organic Gaia Gourmet vegetarian or vegan meals each on-site day
- Unlimited coffee, an assortment of teas, and fresh fruit for snacks
- Self-serve laundry and weekly linen changes
- Full access to magical private properties—including gardens, trails, swimming pools, and more
- Options to participate in organised group excursions (at additional cost)
- Access to exceptional wine tastings, pairings, and producers (at additional cost)
- Option to take yoga classes (schedule permitting)
- All applicable taxes
- 2 weeks making friends for life with beautiful souls from around the world!
How to get here
We will provide group transportation between the Grossetto train station and Villa Gaia. We also provide a departure shuttle to the Grosseto train station on the departure day. We check out of our Villa at 10am; book a ticket for anytime after 11:00am. All participants are responsible for their travel inbound to and onward from the Grosseto train station.
To make an enquiry or book this 14 Day Gaia Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Culinary Training in Tuscany, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.