21 Day Gaia Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Culinary Training, Barcelona 24th October – 13th November
Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking. We will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.
Interested in exploring a new career in the plant-based culinary arts, helping the environment, practicing yoga, and striving for optimal wellness—all at the same time?
With the Gaia Gourmet Culinary Training immersion, you’ll travel to a beautiful destination and spend 21 days learning gourmet cooking through hands-on experience. Enjoy delicious, colourful, and decadent vegetarian and vegan cuisine.
In this unique certification program, students participate in all aspects of catering a yoga teacher training. The course is based on tried and tested Gaia Gourmet methods and recipes under the guidance of Chef Naga.
You’ll gain tools and insight to embark upon a new career in the plant-based culinary arts, such as catering yoga retreats and wellness events or working as a private chef.
Villa Blanca is a grand manor with views over the Mediterranean Sea, ideally located near Barcelona and Costa Brava. Built in 1909, it is a luxury family-owned property with lots of old world charm and history.
The Villa is conveniently located in a prestigious and isolated residential area and is perfect for our yoga teacher training, not to mention the wonderful beach of S. Vicenç de Montalt is only 5 minutes walking distance and has been awarded the Blue Flag for its high quality standards and cleanliness. This 2km long beach is full of “tapas chiringuitos,” and did we mention, is only a 5 min walk away from our property!
For our 3 daily gourmet meals, we will be dining al fresco as well as in the indoor dining hall, large enough for 32 people, while we enjoy our Gaia Gourmet cuisine. There’s even a conference room with 65” smart TV for our yoga lectures
During our breaks we will fall in love with their breathtaking gardens. This beautiful villa is surrounded by 5 hectares of romantic gardens designed by the famous architect Jean-Baptiste N. Forestier. Enjoy a relaxing walk through these magnificent, well-kept gardens with beautiful views to the Mediterranean which are full of hundred-year-old pine trees, oaks, palm trees and small ponds. And if this is not enough, there’s a large swimming pool of 17x7m is perfect for a midday dip!
The Villa’s common areas are full of charm, coziness and mesmerizing views. The manor is styled with belle époque modernist furniture and architecture with enchanting ceiling-high libraries, chill-out areas with comfortable seating, and even a 1909 Steinway Piano that has been refurbished to mint condition!
Your daily schedule will vary, but expect to spend about 40 hours each week in and around the kitchen. You’ll be cooking from day one—working with the finest natural ingredients to create nutrient-dense gourmet cuisine in a precise, professional environment.
What you’ll learn
The Gaia Gourmet method centres focus and awareness, bringing mindfulness to the kitchen as we lovingly transform our raw materials into a multisensory, communal dining experience. Space is limited to five participants per culinary training. This program is appropriate for all levels of skill and experience.
- How Set up a Plant-Based Kitchen
- Produce 101
- How to Choose Produce at the Market or Farm
- Optimization of Produce Lifespan
- The Versatility of Nuts and Seeds: Nut Butters, Vegan Cheeses, and Garnishes
- The Ultimate Veg Stock
- Spice Combining
- Breakfast Buffet: Setup and Specialties
- Lunch and Dinner Entrees
- Soups, Dals, Curries, and Kicharis
- Salads and Dressings
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Desserts
- Gluten-Free Bread Baking
- Knife Skills
- How to Handle Dietary Restrictions, Special Needs, Allergies, and Sensitivities
- Problem Solving on the Fly in a Live Kitchen Environment
- Menu Planning, including Describing and Announcing Dishes
- Scheduling and Time Management
- Meal Service (Front and Back of House, including Table Setting and Clearing)
- Strategic Kitchen Cleaning
- Gaia Gourmet Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gaia Gourmet Culinary Training manual
- Gaia Gourmet apron
- 20 nights in luxury accommodation
- 3 incredible, organic Gaia Gourmet vegetarian or vegan meals each on-site day
- Unlimited coffee, an assortment of teas, and fresh fruit for snacks
- Self-serve laundry and weekly linen changes
- Full access to magical private properties—including gardens, trails, swimming pools, and more
- Options to participate in organised group excursions (at additional cost)
- Access to exceptional wine tastings, pairings, and producers (at additional cost)
- Option to take yoga classes (schedule permitting)
- All applicable taxes
- 3 weeks making friends for life with beautiful souls from around the world!
To make an enquiry or book this 21 Day Gaia Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Culinary Training in Spain, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. This training is also offered as 14 days in Tuscany.