Greek Islands Sailing Yoga Retreat, 6 – 13 July / 3 – 10 August / 24 -31 August
7 Day Greek Islands Sailing Yoga Retreat
Sailing the Greek Islands is a lifetime bucket list item that is every part as rewarding as you’d imagine it is. Our Greek Islands yoga sailing is based out of the Ionian Islands, which is located on the west coast of Greece, which is the protected part, creating the perfect environment for flat seas, mild winds and the best leisure cruising areas.
Our Greek Islands yoga sailing holiday starts off with an hour-long yoga class in a new secret location each day, whether it’s overlooking the bay, the beach or the harbour, but rest assured you wont have done a yoga class in a location like this before.
We set sail for your daily beach stop, which includes some of the bluest, clearest water you’ve even seen with magical white cliffs towering over the beach. It truly is a bucket list trip.
Yoga Sailing Itinerary
Saturday: Lefkada to Meganisi
Sunday: Meganisi to Vathy (Ithaka)
Morning swim at the Blue Caves (Lefkada)
Afternoon beach stop
Monday: Vathy to Sami (Kefalonia)
Morning swim stop
*Melissani Caves & scooter ride to Myrtos Beach
Tuesday: Sami to Fishkardo
Swim stop at White Pebble Beach
Afternoon stop in beautiful anchorage
Wednesday: Fishkardo to Sivota
Swim stop at Porto Katsiki
Swim stop in secret location
Thursday: Sivota to anchorage
Lunch / swim stop
Sunset beach BBQ
PM meditation overlooking the bay
Friday: Anchorage to Lefkada
AM yoga overlooking the bay
Lunch / swim stop
Sail to Lefkada
Saturday: Disembark by 09:00
Accommodation will be on the boat. We have 4 cabins, 2 Forward cabins with separate bathrooms, and 2 cabins with a shared bathroom. There’s also a room with 2 bunk beds. All cabins are good for 2 people.
Remember, cabins are on a double-share first come first served basis so buddy up and book early.
Prices are in Euros per person
Forward cabin €1,490 – Double cabin (2 x pax)
Master cabin €1,590 – Double cabin (2 x pax)
* Daily yoga and meditation with qualified experts
* Seven days accommodation on board your luxury yacht
* Full crew: Skipper, hostess & yoga instructor
* Your weekly marina & port fees
* Fuel (circa €250)
* Final cleaning fee (€240)
* Tourism taxes
* Breakfast and lunch, fresh every day on board
* BYO alcohol on board
* Learn how to sail free of charge, or test your skills
* Travel with your own group, solo or as a couple
* Snorkelling gear
* Always a small group on board (max 7 guests)
* A private yacht for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself
* Wifi (1Gb per day)
* No hidden charges or ‘departure taxes’
Does not include
* Your restaurant dinners
* BYO alcohol/mixes
* And any activities off the boat such as excursions or water taxis
What to pack
Most people tend to over pack for a sailing holiday. You generally can pack on the light side, just remember your swimmers, something for the evening at dinner and a warm jacket. Soft bags are preferred on the boat as they’re easier to stow away and cause less damage.
* Travel insurance – it might be worthwhile checking with your company to ensure you’re covered for sailing activities or any last-minute emergencies
* Rock shoes – the rocks can be sharp and if you have some rock shoes, they may be a handy addition to your luggage (if you plan on a little exploring)
* Beach towel – We will provide ben linen and a towel, however if you’d like a beach towel it may pay to bring your own
* Power adapter – it’s always good to bring a power adapter for any electrical items, including USB cords. The boat has 2 prong European power points, personal power banks are also a great idea to bring with you
* Medication – if you need medication, remember to bring it with you, including seasickness tablets if you get motion sickness. It’s better to be safe than seasick!
* Music – pack your favourite music on your iPod or MP3 player and remember to pack your aux cable
* Money – bring cash for our first day, as the island may not have an ATM or accept cards,
* Alcohol – Bring your favourite drink for your first night, should you wish to have a wine on board
* Shoes – any shoes with dark or marking soles and heels are not permitted on board. It would be wise to bring flip-flops or similar for the hot weather
* Personal – Remember your personal toiletries, including shampoo and to pack your swimmers!
* Internet – Although we will have WIFI on the boat, if you want permanent internet on your phone/devices, you can buy a T Mobile SIM for €11 which gives your local calling, SMS and 7-days unlimited 4G data
* WhatsApp – If you haven’t got WhatsApp installed on your phone, download it as we create a group specific to your boat so that we can communicate with everyone and all guests and crew can share their best photos with everyone.
* Yoga gear – comfortable clothing, remember it might be warm
* Underwater camera or GoPro for creating a video of your holiday
To make an enquiry or book this Greek Islands yoga sailing retreat, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.