Ibiza wellness break with Yoga Trip Retreats
Join Yoga Trip Retreats this Autumn for this fabulous four night Ibiza wellness break of yoga, pampering, tasty vegetarian food and fun experiences with the ‘real’ Ibiza!.
Some of our mornings start with (optional) brisk silent walk or jog to the seaside and back to get our energies flowing, followed by yoga practice. Other mornings we flow straight into our pranayama, meditation and yoga practice after our supercharged power shot.
Seasonal, delicious vegetarian brunch follows with time of to digest, lounge by our pool and relax. Afternoons we have workshops, endure for a hike in stunning Ibizan nature or soothe our bodies and minds with restorative or Yin yoga practice. One day we will spend at Ibiza Spirit Festival, filled with yoga, therapies, music, dance, workshops, seminars and lively festival spirit.
Dinners are long affairs on our Ibiza wellness break – often accompanied with laughter and lots of great stories. And to top the retreat off, you are going to be indulged in body or energy healing treatment of your choice. And our authentic Finnish sauna will be heated for a purifying sauna session. The retreat is accessible to all levels, including beginners.
All meals (except dinner on your Ibizan Spirit Festival night) and full program is included. All you need to bring is a positive spirit and curious mind. Come and join us!
• Daily vinyasa flow yoga, pranayama and mindfulness practice.
• Hike in nature with the group.
• Ibiza wellness break program that includes purifying and detoxifying sauna session and one hour massage and restorative Yin yoga sessions in addition to our morning yoga practice.
• Day at Ibiza Spirit Festival (transport and entrance included, you will pay our own food and treatments you wish to have, activities here are all included in the entrance fee)
Generally our days at the Ibiza wellness break follow this sequence:
– Lemon water or herbal infusion to waken the body.
– Optional walk / job to the seaside to salute the sun and energise our body
– Mindfulness/meditation followed by Vinyasa flow yoga practice.
– Delicious, colourful and nutritionally charged brunch with fresh juice.
– Free time to digest, rest and enjoy the retreat house and its calm energy and peace.
– Treatments or therapies to aid your detox. One hour treatment included in your retreat.
– Afternoon workshop, restoring Yin yoga practice or hike in the nature. One full day we will spent at Ibiza Spirit Festival.
– One afternoon our sauna will be heated up for a purifying and muscle soothing session.
– Three course dinner and time to socialise (except the night of Ibiza Spirit Festival)
– Days end with storytelling or Yoga Nidra.
The Ibiza wellness break starts on Saturday 04. October, check-in is from 3pm. On the arrival day we have welcome meeting, yoga practice and dinner. Retreat ends Wednesday 08.October, check out is 12noon after yoga practice and breakfast.
Our food is mainly plant based, made with locally sourced seasonal ingredients to ensure maximum nutrition. Abi, our chef for this retreat, creates delicious, colourful and nourishing food, all made with plenty of love and passion towards healing the body and mind. Our days on the Ibiza wellness break start with cleansing power shot, post practice juice is waiting for you when you raise from savasana and you will indulge in two main meals – brunch and dinner – all cooked in premises by Abi, who is available to explain the dishes and give you some tips to take home.
Our Ibiza wellness break is hosted in a authentic Ibizan country house, finca, with white washed walls, beautiful high wooden ceilings, simple Nordic deco and calm energy that is guaranteed to leave you relaxed and feel at home from the moment you arrive. The house features purpose build wooden yoga deck, that is surrounded by ancient pine trees and nature, large swimming pool, extensive lawn and garden and authentic Finnish wooden sauna.
The bedrooms are all unique and you can select from the following (subject to availability).
Prices are in Euros:
Solo room with private bathroom: 1,400€
Double room for two: 1,500€ for two persons
Shared room (two beds): 950€ per person
Shared room (four beds): 850€ per person
* 4-nights accommodation in our beautiful authentic Ibizan villa (shared or solo basis)
* 2-hour daily practice that incorporates Vinyasa flow yoga, breath work (pranayama) and mindfulness/meditation
* Additional practices of restorative/Yin yoga and Yoga Nidra
* Bread making workshop (gluten, yeast and sugar free)
* Sound Bath session
* Workshop on ‘kitchen cupboard’ beauty product making and sampling
* Day at Ibiza Spirit Festival – transport and entrance included
* Hike in beautiful nature with the group
* Sauna session
* All drinks and meals, locally grown, seasonal and nutritionally charged, cooked in-house
* Early morning power shot, fresh juices and smoothies, teas, infusions, filtered water, drinks during meals
* Wholesome brunch made with seasonal ingredients, pure, nutritional yumminess
* Late afternoon snacks / fruit
* Three course dinner (except on the night of Ibiza Spirit Festival)
* Totally blissful one hour massage with energy balancing treatment
* Plenty of fun, laughter and full support from our Hosts and the Yoga Trip Team
Does not include
* Flights and airport transfers
* Additional treatments and therapies
* Your travel insurance
* One to one yoga or Yoga Nidra session with Katja
* Additional treatments and therapies: holistic or deep tissue massage, Thai massage, reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, energy healing therapies, beauty therapies
* Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
* Cycle hire
* 121 personal training
* Horse riding
What past guests have said
”A fabulous Ibiza wellness break. I loved it. Katja looks after you with her smiles every morning and delicious cooking. She is great. There was a mixture of laughing, great yoga as well as other activities. It was a privilege to spend a week with such lovely people. I came home smiling and relaxed. Would return in a minute.” Jess Bailey September 2017
”Had an amazing time on the Ibiza wellness break, perfect balance of exercise, meditation, own time and fun in beautiful, luxurious surroundings. Food was delicious, Katja’s a perfect host and I felt like I was at home as soon as I arrived and left feeling like I could conquer the world! I will definitely be back!.” Sanna Stradling April 2017
”What a wonderful escape to your magical retreat. From the moment I walked trough the door I felt your warmth and energy, and each day it just got better and better. Thank you for sharing these experiences, stories, the therapists (who were amazing!), the yoga and everything that genuinely comes from the heart. I have loved every moment and will return to London refreshed, re-energised, enlightened, calmer, stronger and ready to face all life’s challenges. And you have not seen the last of me… I will be back! Namaste and grateful thanks.” Maggie Paterson, May 2017
Fill in the booking form to enquire about this Ibiza wellness break. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.