Yoga, Mindfulness and Lifestyle Detox Retreat, Ibiza 19 – 24 April / 17 – 23 October
Yoga, mindfulness and Lifestyle Detox Retreat
Available dates 2020
19 – 24 April / 17 – 23 October
Designed for people who find themselves over-thinking or over-analysing, or who are prone to stress and fear they are heading for burn-out, and for those seeking to heal trauma or heartbreak. The Harmonise Retreat is the perfect environment to disconnect from the over-stimulation of 21st century living and bring your life back into true harmony; mentally, physically and spiritually.
Through mindfulness and meditation practices to train the “monkey mind” and flowing, therapeutic yoga for all abilities, you will ease relentless mind-chatter and tune into the quieter voice of your inner-guidance system.
The 21st century sees us constantly plugged in and always digitally available; we invite you to step into stillness, switch off your phone and tune back in. Bring the art of mindfulness into your yoga practise, with breath-work and meditation to reconnect to your power-centre and inner guide. Feel new passions and purpose emerge, empowering you to create a more sustainable love-life-work equilibrium, and step forward into a more harmonious chapter of your life. This is for you if you are feeling burned out, tired out or in need of stillness.
A personal program of massages and therapies will help you to let go of stress and tensions and practical life coaching techniques to take away with you, will transform your fears and anxieties, whilst daily meditations and evening yin and restorative yoga rejuvenate your peace and clarity. You will then feel fresh insights arise, with holistic life coaching and spiritual counselling to help this process further.
And 1:1 yoga therapy and wellness coaching will empower you with a compelling daily practice and a new sense of personal boundaries, so you can feel equipped and excited about your return to reality.
Two hours of mindful morning yoga, breath-work, meditations and visualisations daily, with two teachers to support your practice.
Suitable for all levels – this mindful flow yoga is especially suitable for those who are completely new and who are recovering from injuries or who want to develop more subtle awareness within their practice.
Purifying cuisine offers a gentle physical detox. Conscious, ecological, vegetarian – wheat, dairy and sugar free, nutritionally designed by Verity from Ibiza Superfoods to offer a gently purifying diet to cleanse and nourish, with plenty of natural super-foods!
Casa Lakshmi Luz is a true oasis, a heavenly space that holds the group energy, amidst the peace and tranquility of the beautiful Ibizan countryside.
A warm, welcoming and spacious environment set in beautiful gardens, and within the walls of an idyllic, lovingly restored finca, dating back over 200 years, which has been refurbished to the highest of standards, incorporating all of life’s modern day comforts, whilst retaining the traditional charm of traditional island architecture.
Rooms are thoughtfully planned out, many with their own entrances and a feeling of overall spaciousness rarely encountered in such soulful Fincas. The beautifully maintained and carefully designed gardens surround an inviting pool area, with plenty of shaded spots to take a quiet moment, water features create a gentle melody for you to relax and find a new sense of harmony.
Hidden away in a wonderfully private spot of ‘campo’, yet still close by to a bustling, pretty town with many amenities, you are just 15 minutes drive away from the beautiful beaches of Benirras and Aguas Blancas. Ibiza Town is 15 minutes drive and the airport is a 20 minute drive away.
Prices are in Euros
Prices vary between low season & peak season, venue & accommodation. From prices €1595 – €2395
* Full board accommodation – apart from the last evening out in a beautiful restaurant – you just pay for drinks and extras!
* Conscious, ecological vegetarian cuisine – wheat, dairy and sugar free, nutritionally designed to offer a gently purifying diet to cleanse and nourish, with plenty of natural super-foods!
* 2 hours of rejuvenating morning yoga, breath-work, meditations and visualizations daily
* Full body massage with energy rebalancing or cranio-sacral healing – surrender into bliss
* Wellness Coaching 1:1 – detox your mind and rebalance your lifestyle so we can recommend a tailor-made program of (optional further) treatments and therapies for your retreat.
* Life Coaching session – to find solutions to current challenges, fresh focus and practical steps forward
* Evening workshops including MET (Meridian Energy Technique “Tapping” for clearing emotional blockages Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
* Yoga at a blissful hidden cove one morning
* 24/7 Mind Body Spirit concierge service from Ibiza Retreats for discovering Ibiza’s hidden gems and for organising all your Ibiza needs
Does not include
* Further treatments and therapies coordinated for you according to your needs
* Winter/Spring activities which can include horse-riding, sailing and cycling
* Optional beach trips (days 3 and 4)
* Optional workshops on different evenings including, MET (Meridian Energy Tapping / Emotional Freedom Technique), * Restorative Yoga Nidra with self-healing visualisations or a beautiful cliff-top hike and sunset meditation
What past guests have said
“A month has passed and just wanted to let you know again how great an experience the retreat has been for me and still is. It really has been a turning point and has given me great ‘tools’ and experiences to further build on. It was great to ‘stop’ with you loving ladies and I also love my new focus;) I’m exploring new paths and it feels good.” Floor – 31, Amsterdam.
How to get here
Fly to Ibiza airport or if travelling by boat, the port in Ibiza town. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To book your place on this yoga and lifestyle detox retreat, fill in the form below. You can also email the team on email@example.com if you have any questions.