Join us for a 6-night wellness retreat on the magical Greek island, Milos. This retreat will include all things wellness: fitness, yoga, meditation, and healthy mediterranean cuisine with a chance for you to focus on your well-being, adventure, play and take care of your body inside and out.
The spirit of the Greek culture and Aegean Sea is magic. You will leave feeling rejuvenated and ready to enter your life with a new mindset of positivity and self-care. Truly live your best! You deserve this!
Each day is yours. You are welcome to stay with the group or take solo time for yourself at any point. Our goal is for you to feel happy and find your own version of bliss during your week stay.
Milos is one of our favorite Greek islands. It’s simply beautiful and has gorgeous virgin water. It’s in the family of Cyclades islands and a few-hour ferry ride from Athens. We think of it as the less popular, but more beautiful cousin of Santorini.
This retreat is for:
- Those who love to be active and healthy, but also enjoy an evening glass of wine with a sunset view
- Those who are ready for the most epic change of scenery after the past 1+ year
- Those who crave a new adventure
- Those who want to have a break from the grind of life and settle into a state of peace
- Those who want to discover their inner Greek god or goddess
- Those who want to travel and see a new place with a like-minded community
- Those who want to prioritize their self-care and rejuvenate their mind, body, and soul
- Those who want a unique experience rather than the ‘textbook’ Greece vacation
- Those who want to uninterrupted time to build a new wellness habit to take home with them
- Those who want to celebrate this beautiful life we live!
Katrina Paraskevopoulos, is a Greek-American who has always felt that Greece is her happy place in the world. She grew up traveling to Greece in the summers. It was pure bliss. Greece has the ability to heal every worry, relieve deep tension, bring comfort to your belly, and leave a big smile on your face. She wants to help spread the bliss, peace, and healing of Greece with all of you.
Katrina is also a Wellness Expert and runs Kat Health Fitness, supporting women to heal their relationships with their body and food, cultivate a healthy balanced lifestyle, and build a positive mind. She is also the founder of Eyia Wellness, supporting companies and organizations to build a positive and engaged culture through wellness.
In the past 5 years, Katrina has been on a journey of diving deeper to her connection within and to spirit.
Katrina is a life-long learner. She loves personal and spiritual development and supporting others on their journey inward. It’s the most challenging and most rewarding journey you will ever embark upon.
Fran is a down-to-earth Aussie with a passion for health, travel and nature. She’s a Yoga Teacher and Nutritionist, and believes a healthy life is truly holistic – incorporating movement, nourishment and joy.
Fran’s first ever yoga retreat was life-changing, and was the catalyst that led her to pursue a life of purpose, fun and freedom.
We are staying in a beautiful boutique hotel on a clifftop with uninterrupted panoramic views of the sea and the near by islands. The hotel is located in Pollonia, a picturesque fishing village on Milos Island. We will have the luxury of peace and quiet, but only be a 7 minute walk from the center of the village with restaurants for coffee, lunch, dinner, ice cream and evening walks.
Double Occupancy in Double Room with Sea View: $2400 USD per person (Only 1 available – share a room with your bestie or partner or we can pair you up!)
Double Occupancy in Deluxe Room with Sea View: $2500 USD per person
Single Occupancy in Deluxe Room with Sea View: $3350 USD per person
Double Occupancy in Exclusive Room with Private Pool and Panoramic Sea View. : $3060 USD per person
Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit.
- 6 nights stay in a beautiful sea view boutique hotel. Single or double occupancy available
- Nourishing Mediterranean breakfast every morning
- Daily morning guided meditation practice
- Daily morning fitness class offered per day (HIIT and strength training, bodyweight)
- All fitness and yoga equipment
- Daily harmonizing evening yoga flow or yin/restorative practices
- Daily journal prompts guiding you to look deeper inside yourself + a chance to reflect as a group in a safe space
- 1-hour in-room massage during your stay
- Adventure day to another beach on the island: includes transportation
- 1 local authentic Greek seafood group dinner in Pollonia
- 1 group vegetarian lunch in Pollonia
What past guests have said
Katrina’s retreat was an epic reboot to my fitness and state of mind.
The challenging daily workouts were well balanced with calming/relaxing yoga sessions that helped close the days. The hotel location was a perfect perch above rocks and an ocean of inspiration. Having been to Greece before, I was surprised by the natural beauty of the island.
Its unique beaches served not only as fun places to spend the day, but also as places to be mesmerized by the beauty of nature. I enjoyed each day whether I was swimming in crystal blue water, exploring the local town shops and history, or partaking in an art class. And, of course, the amazing Greek food did not disappoint! Following a difficult year, I left the retreat feeling recharged and I’m excited to end the year focusing on being healthy. Thanks for the awesome experience! —Alexia
Katrina did a fantastic job organizing a retreat that equally focused on mind and body renewal through daily workouts, in depth journal prompts, meditation and yoga.
It felt great to start each day in beautiful Milos with meditation and physical activity and end each day with sunset yoga – practices that I once thought were very difficult to incorporate into my daily routine and now am excited to bring home with me! This retreat taught me more than I thought possible in just a short week, I cant wait for the next one! — Kara
How to get there
Fly into Athens International Airport then:
Take a high-speed ferry from the port of Piraeus. The high-speed ferry takes approximately 2.5 hours from Port of Piraeus. Ferries are also available from other islands if you plan to extend your stay and explore other islands in the Cyclades. The high-speed ferry is 2-5 hours from Santorini & Mykonos.
Ferry options: Aegean Speed Lines , SeaJets, Minoan Lines
Depending on your arrival, you may need to stay the night in Athens and take an early ferry the next morning.
2) Fly to Milos. This flight is approximately 30 minutes from Athens International Airport
What to pack
- Multiple sets of fitness/yoga clothing that are light and breathable
- Bathing suit (at least 2, recommended)
- Seasick bands (in case you need for your ferry)
- A book to relax for pool/downtime and perhaps to exchage with someone on the retreat
- We will provide a journal, but you may want an extra one to write down thoughts/emotions/creative ideas that spring up during the week
- An open mindset ready for growth and igniting the goddess within you
- A celebratory outfit for our final evening together