Loft 1882, Majorca (Spain -Balearics)
Loft 1882 is a cozy and charming house in the village of Sóller, proceeding from a former textile factory and restructured preserving its history and beauty.
The charming house is located in the heart of the characteristic ‘pueblo de Sóller’, declared World Heritage Site. A 5 minutes walk from the main square of the Església de Sant Bartomeu and the station of the Tren de Sóller.
Loft 1882 is an Italian home in the heart of Soller, suitable for groups of 12-13 persons. We can help you to organise your holidays.
- Spacious Rooms
- Extremely spacious rooms with shared lounge and kitchen area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Our accommodations features a shared lounge with free WiFi throughout the property.
- Outdoor Garden
- Well appointed rooms in a very quiet location with a delightful little garden.
- Centrally Located
- Easy to park and easy access by foot to all the restaurants in town.
- Unique Experience
- Discover splendid landscapes walking or by bicycle.
- Rich in Culture
- A pueblo rich in life and traditions with numerous events, performances and cultural events.