Luxury Holistic Wellbeing Retreat, Spain 26th September – 2nd October
To make an enquiry or booking, contact us via email below.
More than a yoga holiday, our meticulously curated holistic wellbeing retreats allow you to pause from the crazy pace of modern life. Reconnect with your true nature and let your soul shine with a whole heap of love from the team and a jam-packed schedule of holistic, healing and transformative loveliness.
The perfect opportunity to explore, develop and deepen your yoga and meditation practice whilst gaining a greater understanding of holistic healing.
Laugh a lot, make new friends, snooze, sunbathe, explore, relax, read, walk and indulge in yummy food. A transformative holistic wellbeing experience that nourishes your body, mind and soul.
During your six nights on our holistic wellbeing retreat you can expect to enjoy an extraordinary amount of delicious daily Yoga, Meditation, Wellness Talks and Healing Workshops from our wellness experts, plus pampertastic and deeply healing remedial treatments from our talented wellness team (to ensure maximum relaxation and soul soothing!).
Not to mention being cared for by our utterly loving and attentive hosts who are constantly on hand to ensure that you don’t lift a finger (we’re quite strict about that!). It is a truly holistic wellness experience.
Our Shine Bright Retreats are the perfect opportunity to bring a deliciously cleansing spring-clean to body, mind and spirit – leaving you feeling relaxed, rested and full of optimism for the future.
The intention of the Shine Bright Retreat is to create a pause in your life so you can get clear on what it is you want and what might be holding you back. Allowing you to move forwards with a healthy attitude, a clearer vision and greater clarity on who you are, how you wish to live your life and the tools to manifest your hearts’ true desire. Quite simply, to get you shining your brightest!
The focus of the Shine Bright Retreat is transformation, clarity and healing. Weaving Transformative Life-Coaching and Compassion-based Mindfulness into the space of the Yoga practice alongside additional Workshops to allow you to truly dive deep into a journey of reconnecting, clarity and healing.
Expect your deep and beautiful shared journey with fellow retreaters to include journalling, Meditation, Life-Coaching, contemplation, poetry, dancing, movement, hugs & lots of laughter. That’s in addition to a Nutrition and Life-Coaching workshop.
Perfect for those who wish to take those brave steps into healing, finding emotional and physical balance in their lives, embracing challenges of Self-Acceptance or moving courageously into the unknown when at a crossroads in life – all within an incredibly supportive, loving and non-judgemental environment.
Your deliciously healing Shine Bright Wellness Experience includes:
During your retreat
- Daily 90-minute Chakra-themed Yoga Flow lead by lead Soulshine Yoga teacher to awaken the body, mind and spirit and connect to the daily programme themes
- Daily Morning Journalling and Meditation Practice
- Daily 1.5 hour afternoon Soul-Soothing Yin and Restorative Yoga practice with a focus on Self-Compassion, Mindfulness and supporting the nervous system
- Daily 1.5 hour inspiring and transformative Shine Bright Life-Coaching Workshop lead by Soulla to empower you to live the healthiest and most joyful life with Self-Love, confidence and clarity
- NEW FOR 2021: x1 deeply healing 60-minute treatment in addition to your 1:1 Online Coaching Session with Soulla following your retreat
- Powerful and deeply healing transformational workshops from our Soulshine Holistic Wellness Team
- Nutrition Group Workshop via Zoom (online) with our highly skilled Nutritional Therapist to empower and educate on habits for optimal health
- Your own Shine Bright Programme Workbook
- Yoga Therapy for Sleep and Anxiety, with sessions focusing on calming and soothing the nervous system to encourage greater physical, emotional and spiritual balance
- Complimentary group transfer to and from Malaga (September) or Gibraltar (May) airport at a designated travel time. Specific transfer details provided upon enquiry.
- Gorgeous Soulshine goodie bag of treats
- An onsite Soulshine team to ensure maximum pampering and attention
Following your retreat
- 60-minute 1:1 Life-Coaching Session with Soulla a month after your retreat to check-in on the integration of the retreat, review your goals and intentions and continue on your journey of self-care
- 60-minute Group follow-up Online Session a month after your retreat to support integration
- Private Soulshine Facebook Group with ongoing inspiration and support
- Optional WhatsApp group with your fellow retreat goers and Soulla for ongoing support and integration
- A jam-packed After-Care Pack to help integrate healthy habits and continue to support you following your Soulshine Retreat
Shine Bright Sample Retreat Schedule
7:30 -8:00 | Guided Mindfulness Meditation
8:00-8:15 | Journalling & Gratitude Practice with a cuppa and some fresh fruit
8:15- 10:00 | Dynamic Chakra Flow Yoga Session
10:15-11:15 | Delicious homemade breakfast and energising morning juice
11:15-12:15 | Morning Talks and Workshops
12:15-17:30 | Time for sunbathing, 1:1’s with Soulla and healing treatments
14:30-15:30 | Lunch at the Villa
17:30-19:00 | Soothing evening Yoga practice and Yoga Nidra
19:15-19:45 | Showing of favourite TED Talks
20:00 | Dinner at Can Shui (or out exploring the island on your free evening)
Morning practice incorporates Meditation, Pranayama and Dynamic Vinyasa Flow Yoga to awaken the body, mind and spirit. Our evening practice focuses on Yin and restorative poses alongside deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra.
Each week will be lead by a senior yoga and meditation teacher to take you on a deep journey through your morning yoga session. Their work will be supported by other yoga teachers who will provide additional classes, workshops and clinics.
Your abundantly nourishing, nurturing and delicious meals will be prepared by much love, experience and wisdom by the amazing Benjamin & Anne Marie of Pachamama Organic. Expect beautiful cuisine, prepared with exceptional local and organic produce, the highest healing attention and more love and attention to detail than you can possibly imagine. You definitely won’t be going hungry!
To provide a truly nurturing, nourishing and healing experience, food will be gluten-free, dairy-free, artificial sugar free and vegetarian.
From our many years running retreats and working with our Nutritional Therapist, we believe that this really provides an opportunity for your body to heal and detox – especially alongside with all the other healthy practices that you’ll be enjoying. We are of course very happy to accommodate special dietary requirements. Please note, this retreat is alcohol-free.
For such a magical space nestled into the stunning Andalucian countryside, within its own 15 acre estate of cork forest, woodland and olive and almond groves and with uninterrupted mountain views, Finca Avedin offers a truly peaceful space to rest, retreat and return back to yourself.
A traditional farmhouse, Finca Avedin has been lovingly restored to create a wonderful country home. Wrapped around a large central courtyard, you’ll find Moorish-influenced rooms with whitewashed walls, exquisite furnishings and carefully-chosen antiques as well as all the modern comforts you’d expect. The villa is spacious yet cosy, luxurious yet comfortable and has an amazing energy. We cannot wait to bring all our Soulshine love
What to expect at our Boutique Soulshine home…
- A totally private, stylish and exceptional private home nestled in 15 acres of nature and offering spectacular views towards Castillo del Aguila and the mountains beyond
- A stunning solar-heated infinity pool that appears to float about the trees with a 19m ‘lap lane’
- A comfortable fully equipped indoor Yoga space and a shaded outdoor practice space by the pool with stunning views across the mountains
- 7 charming ensuite suites comprised of Doubles, Twins and a Triple
- x2 Luxury Belle Tents with private bathroom in the grounds
- Delicious luxurious toiletries and daily house-keeping
- A short walk to the picturesque mountain town of Gaucin with bountiful galleries, shops and restaurants
- 1.5 hours from Malaga Airport and 1 hour from Gibraltar Airport.
From €1,475 per person
What past guests have said
“I’d like to thank you, thank you, thank you for what you have released in me in this holistic wellbeing retreat. I haven’t had time or taken the time to look into myself and reconnect with my spirit for some time. I came to the retreat with an open mind and what I have taken away – thanks to you – is beyond my expectations” . Tanya
“Is your spirit a little frazzled? Soul a little dull? Body a little care-worn and uneasy? Are you all out of sparkle? If so, I cannot recommend Soulshine highly enough. A beautiful setting to nurture yourself whole again. A wonderful team of people to take the utmost care of you. Yoga teachers who will help you to bring body & soul back together again in glorious harmony. Some of the most specialist therapists I’ve ever met offering a delicious range of treatments. Without a doubt the best holiday I’ve been on in a hell of a longtime. I’m still so shiny you can see me from space. Go. Go on go on go on go on go on. You’ll never look back.” Christina
“Before I came out to Soulshine, I was looking for somewhere to relax, improve my yoga practise and to be somewhere beautiful. What I got was the feeling that I had been reborn! I gained more emotionally and mentally than I could ever have suspected. Rich and Soulla and the whole team created a space of happiness, harmony and care, where everything was designed to let you work through and find whatever it was you personally needed.”
”I just returned from my second experience which totally exceeded my expectations again! What an amazing week of blissful dynamic and restorative yoga, delicious food, beautiful accommodation, fantastic company and lots of fun and laughter. The team go the extra mile every day to give guests a truly relaxing, positive and transformational retreat experience. I’ve come home on cloud 9, with mind, body and soul nourished and energised and feeling the best I’ve felt for months. Love and hugs.” Sonya Timms
”I had the most amazing experience on this holistic wellbeing retreat. Everything is first class!! The house is beautiful and in a perfect ‘get away from it’ all location. The food is divine, I honestly couldn’t believe that vegan food could be so delicious. I was pampered from the moment I arrived to the moment I left.. in tears, very happy and truly spiritual tears. I was wrapped up in cotton wool and given the time and support to ‘be me’. I took in all the treatments which were wonderful in individual ways. I learnt more about myself than I ever have and I cannot wait to return next year.’ Natalie Brown
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking on this luxury holistic wellbeing retreat in Spain. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.