Mixed Media and Storytelling Workshop, Ibiza 30th April – 3rd May
£200.00 – £235.00
This retreat has a special offer on. Receive a €25 discount when you book with a friend through Soul Seed Travel. To book, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.
Mixed Media and Storytelling Workshop, Ibiza
Unleash your imagination. From Scrapbook to Canvas. This explorative mixed media and storytelling workshop will encourage you to work in innovative ways allowing your process of creation to be lead by your imagination and the association of images.
The workshop combines mindfulness meditations, embodied explorations, story telling and creative writing with collage, assemblage and mixed media painting on paper and on canvas.
It is ideal for students who wish to explore their inner world of images and symbols as a starting point for visual creation, spontaneous storytelling and creative writing. Over the three days we will cover collage, assemblage, painting and other techniques combined with creative writing.
In this process you will learn or improve your existing skills to:
- Get in touch with your own conscious and unconscious symbolic language and use it to engage your imagination
- Build up and shape layers with collage, assemblages, painting and other mixed media on paper and canvas using a selection of tools and techniques. You will have your own easel and work station.
- Explore spontaneous creative writing, telling and voicing the stories that will emerge from your creations
- Surrender to the emerging process of art making harnessing unexpected and chance encounters
- Work with the complementary creative forces of chaos and order, Eros and the creative impulses, de-constructing and re-constructing
- Learn to dialogue with your inner critic and other inner voices
- Harvest meaningful insights from your creative process and transfer them into the context of your life
- The program is aimed for adults interested in art, creativity and mindfulness. All basic art materials are provided, but you should bring a selection of your own images, photos, postcards etc to add your personal touch into your creation.
- Creation times are designed to be inspiring for artists and non artists alike, no special skills or experience are needed.
Friday 3rd of May from 18h to 20h30
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of May from 10h to 18h30
Participants can book a vegetarian lunch on Saturday and Sunday for an extra cost of 15 euros.
We recommend the Hotel Cas Catala in Santa Eulalia, a sweet hotel at very reasonable rates, with singles and doubles rooms and a swimming pool. Located a 20 minute walk from Art studio and three minutes by car. Read reviews.
Prices are in Euros
Early bird €360 until the 30th of March – €25 special discount for Soul Seed Travel bookers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book and claim this offer
Normal rate €390
- acrylic paints
- brushes & tools
- 2 canvases of 50 x 70 cm
- morning pick up in Santa Eulalia if needed
Does not include
* Hotel accommodations and meals
* Transport from airport to hotel and back
What past guests have said
”Roseline bristles with passion and creativity, she infuses you with her deep and natural love for creative expression. She gently guided me on a journey of inquiry to discover my own natural creativity. Her workshop was like ‘hitting the refresh button’ feeling a healthy aliveness so welcome to my body, mind and spirit.”
Ruth Thomas, Waitress and Druidess, UK
“The creative sessions with Roseline helped me to connect with my inner source and my inherent creativity. Not only was I – somewhat to my surprise – able to create meaningful pieces of art, I was able to integrate this source of creativity into my day to day life and work. Highly recommended – not only for artists!!” Vera Rodenhoff, Senior Government Official, Germany
I realised the journey is more important than the result! Thank you Roseline … Sophie Dacuna Artist
What to pack
* Comfortable clothes to move and paint, that you don’t mind to spot
* Hiking shoes
* Small back pack (to carry basic art materials, picnic, water & personal items during hike)
To make an enquiry or book this mindful artists retreat, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.