Luxury Yoga, Walks and Adventure Retreat in Dubrovnik, 5th – 10th June 2022
We’re returning to Croatia for a retreat on the gorgeous Adriatic with wine tastings, spa, and blue waters! Combine yoga, the sea, and simple pleasures and you have a perfect escape.
Everyday we’ll get to experience new sites, sounds, tastes, and experiences of the region and Croatian culture.
Our retreat home is a beautiful historic villa named Zamagna, in the bay of Zaton just outside of Dubrovnik. This 400-year-old stone summer house, was one of the first such homes of its kind in quiet Zaton Bay where the aristocracy of old Dubrovnik came to retreat for the summer months.
It’s the perfect location to retreat and get away from the day-to-day. Located just minutes away from the bustling excitement of the city of Dubrovnik and its Old Town, the bay allows for a more quiet repose to enjoy the natural beauty, the waters, mountains, and vistas.
This retreat will also feature a few various walks to expand our wellness theme through the week – from guided walking tours, a peaceful walk through a nature reserve, and even a garden meditation walk.
- We kick off the week in Dubronik’s old town as we enjoy lunch and a walking tour with free time to explore further, shop, or grab a drink at one of the city’s “secret” bars on the rocks just outside the seawalls.
- A gorgeous spa day is included where guests can swim, lounge at the spa facilities and enjoy a spa treatment. We will enjoy a private boat to a gorgeous beach club to lounge for the afternoon and swim in the clear waters before we boat to another stop at an island for a nature hike and dinner by the sea.
- One day out we’ll explore the nearby Peljesac Peninsula which is rich in agriculture and vineyards. Here we’ll make several stops – one at a modern winery where we’ll have a tour and tasting, then a seaside village stop to indulge in an afternoon ice-cream, before visiting an old fortified city for dinner.
- See smaller villages that few tourists go, and get a true education and taste of Croatia with various tastings of regional wines, aperitifs and cheeses.
Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help you grow in your own personal practice.
Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced, and can range from gentle, restorative, and vinyasa flow. Style and class levels will be determined and moulded to fit participating students’ needs, and with a small intimate retreat class size, you will be able to get personalized attention to deeply explore your practice.
Healthful, vegetarian food is part of the retreat experience, including breakfasts and dinners daily, as well as selected lunches. Enjoy cuisine which combines creativity and flavors with a special attention to creating balanced meals.
Wholesome ingredients, freshness of the foods, traditional cooking methods and local ingredients are present in every meal, whether at one of the on-site restaurants or out on our day trips.
We’ll feast on traditional flavors of Croatia mixed with Mediterranean styles as well. Plus, throughout the week we’ll have a chance to sample many regional wines, aperitifs, and other tastes such as cheeses and various other specialties.
We will enjoy a champagne brunch one morning, various visits to gourmet restaurants, a cocktail aperitivo at the overlook above the city, plus a wonderful winery visit for a tour and tasting.
Inside the villa the original design and look of the main rooms and salon were preserved, while the rest of the house was recently completely renovated, including all the guest rooms, to a more updated and simple style.
Rooms are spacious, and enjoy views towards the garden or the bay, with wooden furniture, private bathrooms, and fresh linens.
Prices are in US Dollars
6 days / 5 nights (June 5-10, 2022)
Inclusive Retreat Price = $2,495 (shared room*), +$300 (single room supplement)
Deposit to hold space = $950
Max # Guests = 12
- Villa accommodation (spacious bedrooms, private bathrooms, linens)
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner (at Villa and restaurants)
- Lunch on selected days
- Champagne Brunch
- Use of estate premises and garden
- Daily meditation and yoga classes
- Transportation to/from day trips (some airport transfers possible)
- Welcome cocktail
- Guided tour of Dubrovnik Old Town
- Cable Car visit to overlook
- Ferry to Lokrum Island with beach time, hike
- Visit to Peljesac Peninsula with vineyards
- Wine, Aperitif, Cheese Tasting
- Tasting menu at Croatian restaurant
- Aperitif in Dubrovnik at sunset
- Spa day with treatment
- Day trips + entrance fees
Does not include
* airfare not included
** all meals are vegetarian. special dietary restrictions can be accommodated
How to get here
Location: Lapad Peninsula, Dubrovnik. Nearest airport: Dubrovnik (Cilipi) Airport, DBV Transfers between the villa and Dubrovnik airport can be arranged on first and last day of retreat. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfares.
What past guests have said
“Thanks for another incredible adventure! Croatia is beautiful, and I really feel I got to see the best-of-it, with the itinerary you created!…I especially enjoyed the yoga and meditation. I feel more encouraged than I have previously to incorporate both into my day-to-day life, especially the meditation! Thanks again, and see you soon!”. Kim – New York, USA
“First I can’t explain how much I enjoyed Croatia and our group- it was the time of my life truly- exactly what I needed!! I came home and first thing was trying to figure out where’s next! I want to go everywhere now. I am so glad I came across EPM and took a chance outside my box and booked. Amazing, truly amazing. Stacey” – Ontario, Canada
“Dear Erin and Michelle: What a treat it was to spend time in Italy with you two last week. I had an amazing time and have come home refreshed and energized. thank you for posting the pictures and information. The retreat was truly a reflection of you. Everything was well thought out and realized. Loved the hotel and all the lovely places we visited. Thank you so much and I hope to see at some point in the future.” Rina – Tennessee, USA
What to pack
Besides the basic packing and travel needs, here are a few things to think about bringing with you.
* Bathing suit (bay activities, beach, spa)
* Comfortable shoes
* Yoga clothes *YOGA MATS PROVIDED*
* Personal yoga props
* Plug adaptors / converters
* Insect repellant
* Casual clothing, layer for various weather
To book this Luxury Yoga, Walks and Adventure Retreat in Dubrovnik, fill in the form below. You can also email the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.