Five Day Stress & Burnout Prevention Retreat, Aleenta Resort, Phuket open all year
Stress & Burnout Prevention Retreat, Aleenta Resort
Spend five days at our Hua Hin Resort on this Stress & Burnout Prevention Retreat to regain your vitality and restore your energy levels.
Our balancing wellness retreats are carefully designed to create positive changes, reduce and manage your stress levels. This program is designed for you when you need time to disconnect and unwind from your busy life and re-establish inner-balance.
The retreat is designed to reinvigorate your mind, body and soul, through various yogic practices. These include breath centric yoga, meditation, yogic detox, healing treatments to revitalize body elements, and balancing food to support your yogic practice, and excursions combined with the perfect environment for relaxation.
This luxury stress & burnout retreat is aimed at those interested in a gentle relaxing wellness holiday, and in smaller groups. You will leave feeling replenished, energised and de-stressed.
We focus on small groups for a personalised experience. This stress and burn out retreat will help you unwind using yoga, meditation, breathing techniques and massage while being surrounded by the beautiful and soothing elements of nature that Aleenta has to offer. (No previous experience of yoga is necessary).
The accommodation at this tranquil Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi is unique in many ways. The main resort, located along the beachfront, features white-washed buildings with thatched roofs, amid swaying palms.
The accommodation included in this retreat is an Ocean View Residence – located just steps away from the seafront, embodying our Hua Hin Resorts inside living out philosophy, each Ocean View Residence is individually designed with its own unique character.
The intimate, one-bedroom residences are discreetly tucked away with two Ocean View Residences on the ground level, three Residences located on the first floor of the main resort wing and one Residence located on the first floor of a detached villa.
During the retreat, we serve vegetarian/vegan healthy meals created by our executive chef. A blend of Thai and international flavours.
Angeli Jagota is a Yoga Alliance registered international teacher trainer and author of the widely acclaimed, bestselling book on spiritual sexuality – The Intimacy Protocol. She is a versatile yoga professional, a renowned holistic innovator, life trainer, an articulate wellness counsellor, a spiritual philosopher and a certified kids yoga specialist.
Prices are in Thai Bhat
Single occupancy: THB 51,320 tax included
Double occupancy: THB 43,320 tax included per person
* Accommodation Ocean View Residence
* Welcome drinks & introductions
* Personal Wellness Assessment to customize your yoga and healing treatments
* Daily 60 minutes customized yoga and meditation (morning and evening)
* 30 min deep yogic relaxation for improved digestion
* 60 min yogic detox Kriya and pranayamas (breathing techniques)
* 90 minutes therapeutic massage treatment
* 60 min Lifestyle group session on key pillars for balance and tips for self care
* Visit to Aleenta organic garden, and healthy cooking session
* Coastal walk to the cave and sunset mandala breath meditation
* Full board (three daily meals): Delicious and balancing Thai-Fusion vegetarian meals developed by our creative Chef
* Healthy juices/smoothies, water and infusions
* Welcome gift
Transport to Aleenta
To book this Stress and Burnout retreat in Phuket, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.