Summer Greek Islands Sailing Yoga Retreat, 21st – 28th August
7 Day Greek Islands Sailing Yoga Retreat
Sailing the Greek Islands is a lifetime bucket list item that is every part as rewarding as you’d imagine it is. Our Greek Islands yoga sailing is based out of the Ionian Islands, which is located on the west coast of Greece, which is the protected part, creating the perfect environment for flat seas, mild winds and the best leisure cruising areas.
Our Greek Islands yoga sailing holiday starts off with an hour-long yoga class in a new secret location each day, whether it’s overlooking the bay, the beach or the harbour, but rest assured you wont have done a yoga class in a location like this before.
We set sail for your daily beach stop, which includes some of the bluest, clearest water you’ve even seen with magical white cliffs towering over the beach. It truly is a bucket list trip.
As you sail on Greek Islands, you have the freedom to relax as you please with a book, sun baking, chatting with your fellow yoga retreat guests or learn to sail with your skipper.
Yoga Sailing Itinerary
1. Spartochori (Meganisi)
2: Vathi (Ithaki)
3: Sami (Kefalonia)
4: Fiskardho (Kefalonia)
5: Sivota (Lefkas)
6: Kalamou (Kalamos)
7: Lefkada (Lefkas)
Day Stops (Highlights)
1: Blue caves (Lefkada)
2: Papa Nicholas Cave
3: Porto Katsiki
4: White Pebble Beach
5: Pristine Beaches
Saturday: Lefkada to Meganisi
You will start your Greek Islands sailing holiday in Lefkas town on Lefkada Island. If you arrive early, you can explore the wonderful Greek Island and her beautiful postcard beaches.
If you have a day or two on the island before your trip, be sure to hire a car and explore the island, you’ll have fantastic views, perfect beaches and you’ll be spoiled for choice with the local restaurants.
After checking in, we’re off to Meganisi to start your Greek Island sailing holiday.
Our first stop of your Greece sailing holiday is Meganisi. Meganisi offers the charm of a small port, like only the Greeks can do!
We will be berthing in a family owned and operated restaurant and pier. Nothing says Greek hospitality like the locals running around in preparation for us. We will dine on the water’s edge as the sun sets over the bay.
In the morning we’ll set sail off for the Blue Caves of Lefkas to kick-start your Greek Sailing Holiday in style! Prepared to be amazed.
Sunday: Meganisi to Vathy (Ithaka)
Sailing the Greek Islands is a magical event, so while on your yacht charter, we will take you to a place of legend; Ithica, the home of Odysseus, the King who left his wife and home in pursuit of victory at the battle of Troy.
Ithaca is a peaceful island, ideal for relaxing and enjoying a slower pace of life and some of the meals the local tavernas prepare stay true to the ancient recipes of an older time.
On our way to Vathy, we’ll stop off to explore the Blue Caves, so get your swimmers on and be ready
Monday: Vathy to Sami (Kefalonia)
Whilst on your private yacht for the week, no trip is complete without stopping at Kefalonia, which is the largest island in the Ionian Sea and has so much to offer.
Famous for it’s exotic beaches, including Antisamos and Skala are stunningly beautiful beaches we’ll pass on the way to Sami, where you can make your way to the Melissani Cave, lounge on the glorious beaches or explore the island at your own pace.
We arrive early in port today, which gives you the opportunity to see the Melisanni Caves, scooter to Myrtos Beach or take a wine tour. Whatever you do, you’ll have the opportunity to see this beautiful Greek island.
Tuesday: Sami to Fishkardo
Fiskardo must have THE BEST RESTAURANTS in the Ionian! We almost need to stay a week to explore all the restaurants here. This isn’t a secret and a lot of boats come to this special little place, so we need to get there early if we want to get a place on the town quay. No Greek sailing holiday is complete without stopping here for dinner.
Greek Island sailing holidays are about a unique experience and Fiscardo at night takes on an entirely different perspective. The lights, the old buildings, cafés, bars & restaurants all combine to provide a magical Mediterranean atmosphere. Of all the villages on Kefalonia, Fiscardo stands out as having a unique ambience, especially on a summer evening.
Wednesday: Fishkardo to Sivota
When you think about sailing the Greek Islands, you think about clear water, beautiful beaches and white cliffs. This is it. We sail you to Porto Katsiki beach on Lefkada Island, which is one of the most beautiful Greek beaches. It is also in the top of the list of best beaches in Europe each year. You will absolutely fall in love with the beach and won’t want to leave, ever. We will stop for lunch and swim before heading to Sivota Bay.
Greece sailing holidays are know for protected harbours, and Sivota is one of the nicest natural harbours and one of the most picturesque fishing village in whole Ionion. After parking the boat, you’ll stroll the streets soaking up the special atmosphere of the magical bay.
Thursday: Kalmos to Ormos
We’ll sail the catamaran to Papa Nicholas Caves where it’s said that it was a secret hideout during World War II for the submarine Papanikolis of the Italian armada. After a swim and exploration, we’ll sail to a final stop for the trip.
We have a day of smooth sailing, beaches, relaxing and soaking up the sun before heading to Kalamos.
Kalamos is a small town, which has small town charm for dinner on the water’s edge.
Friday: Ormos to Lefkada
When we sail back to Lefkas, we’ll stop in the protected bay of Ormos Vrako on the mainland.
There is a cocktail beach bar, where you can enjoy the music, lap in the shallows of the water or grab your snorkel and explore the rocks and the surrounding bays. Sometimes ‘Sailing the Greek Islands’ means laying on the beach with a cocktail.
What a superb way to end your week sailing the Greek islands, before heading back to the marina by 6pm.
Saturday: Disembark by 09:00
Accommodation will be on the boat. We have 4 cabins, 2 Forward cabins with separate bathrooms, and 2 cabins with a shared bathroom. There’s also a room with 2 bunk beds. All cabins are good for 2 people.
Remember, cabins are on a double-share first come first served basis so buddy up and book early.
Prices are in Euros per person
Forward cabin €1,590
Master cabin €1,690
+ Receive a 5% discount when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
* Daily yoga and meditation with qualified experts
* Seven days accommodation on board your luxury yacht
* Full crew: Skipper, hostess & yoga instructor
* Your weekly marina & port fees
* Tourism taxes
* Breakfast and lunch, fresh every day on board
* BYO alcohol on board
* Learn how to sail free of charge, or test your skills
* Travel with your own group, solo or as a couple
* Snorkelling gear
* Always a small group on board (max 7 guests)
* A private yacht for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself
* Wifi (1Gb per day)
* No hidden charges or ‘departure taxes’
Does not include
* Your restaurant dinners
* BYO alcohol/mixes
* And any activities off the boat such as excursions or water taxis
What to pack
Most people tend to over pack for a sailing holiday. You generally can pack on the light side, just remember your swimmers, something for the evening at dinner and a warm jacket. Soft bags are preferred on the boat as they’re easier to stow away and cause less damage.
* Travel insurance – it might be worthwhile checking with your company to ensure you’re covered for sailing activities or any last-minute emergencies
* Rock shoes – the rocks can be sharp and if you have some rock shoes, they may be a handy addition to your luggage (if you plan on a little exploring)
* Beach towel – We will provide ben linen and a towel, however if you’d like a beach towel it may pay to bring your own
* Power adapter – it’s always good to bring a power adapter for any electrical items, including USB cords. The boat has 2 prong European power points, personal power banks are also a great idea to bring with you
* Medication – if you need medication, remember to bring it with you, including seasickness tablets if you get motion sickness. It’s better to be safe than seasick!
* Music – pack your favourite music on your iPod or MP3 player and remember to pack your aux cable
* Money – bring cash for our first day, as the island may not have an ATM or accept cards,
* Alcohol – Bring your favourite drink for your first night, should you wish to have a wine on board
* Shoes – any shoes with dark or marking soles and heels are not permitted on board. It would be wise to bring flip-flops or similar for the hot weather
* Personal – Remember your personal toiletries, including shampoo and to pack your swimmers!
* Internet – Although we will have WIFI on the boat, if you want permanent internet on your phone/devices, you can buy a T Mobile SIM for €11 which gives your local calling, SMS and 7-days unlimited 4G data
* WhatsApp – If you haven’t got WhatsApp installed on your phone, download it as we create a group specific to your boat so that we can communicate with everyone and all guests and crew can share their best photos with everyone.
* Yoga gear – comfortable clothing, remember it might be warm
* Underwater camera or GoPro for creating a video of your holiday
To make an enquiry or book this Greek Islands Yoga Sailing retreat, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Book Your Room||
Forward Double cabin (per person price): £1290, Master Double cabin (per person price): £1375, Pay a deposit to hold your place: £500