Go with Your Flow: 5 Night Summer Yoga Holiday in Spain, 16th – 21st June (2022)
This retreat has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel, receive a complimentary 30 minute reflexology, power facial or back neck and shoulder massage. Get in touch via email. below to make an enquiry or booking.
Click the category below to go straight to it!
Our Go with Your Flow summer yoga holiday in Spain is ideal for you if you like the freedom of spending your summer holidays how you wish but with a daily dose of yoga to stretch and balance both mind and body plus, if you fancy, some optional ‘summer fun’ activities too.
Whilst we all love the energy and vibrancy of summer, at some point, we need to turn inward and rest from those high vibes that rev us up. So join us on this relaxing mid-summer ‘Go with Your Flow’ to slow down, rest and recharge.
Each day begins with seasonal fruits & herbal teas sipped in the garden before a 90 minute ‘Sun Up’ Yoga & meditation practice to open our bodies & senses to the day.
The yoga is suitable for keen beginners to advanced yogi’s and includes breathing techniques – the best way to reinvigorate the body first thing – guided meditations to calm the mind and relax the body and a wide variety of yoga postures and sequences to open, lengthen and strengthen every part of your body.
After yoga its time for a hearty brunch where you’ll find a wide choice on buffet. Feast on wholegrain cereals, fresh seasonal fruits, local cheeses and Spanish cold cuts, freshly made Tortilla, yogurts (inc dairy free), fresh juice, assorted breads and pastries, teas & coffee.
Special diets can be catered for with advance notice and the hotel owner – Vincenta – brings fresh eggs from her hens and cooks a delicious breakfast cake for us too! It’s a great spread that sets you up for the remainder of the day. We generally all breakfast together on one table and chat about plans for the remainder of the day.
After breakfast you might decide to:
* Head to the pool for a snooze, swim or to loose yourself in a book
* Explore the lovely town of Altea – considered to be one of the prettiest towns in this area and with some super little boutiques
* Enjoy some pampering with our therapists – massages, facials, body exfoliation & more
join Chef in the kitchen for a Spanish cookery masterclass
* Head out with our guides for a mountain bike ride and try your hand at aerial yoga
sea kayaking or stand up paddle (SUP)
For lunch and evenings you’re free to dine where and when you fancy. The hotel has a great restaurant but you’ll also find a wide choice of restaurants in nearby Altea too. We tend to find our guests get together most nights & head into town to dine at one of the restaurants clustered in the church plaza.
You’ll stay at this 300 year old Olive farm in the coastal town of Altea, an hour north of Alicante (airport transfers available – see below). The farm has been owned by the same Spanish family for generations before they decided to reform it in the late 1990’s to a 4* country house hotel.
The hotel has a brilliant location, sitting at the very point where the countryside meets the edge of town and so we’re surrounded by country views but yet, we’re an easy 10 minute walk to the nearby white washed town of Altea – considered to be one of the prettiest in the area – and an easy 25mins walk to the beach.
The hotel has a pool, 20 spacious double ensuite rooms, small gym & sauna, a spacious yoga studio with lovely mountain views and a restaurant that creates delicious vegetarian & fish dishes for us whilst Vincenta – the hotel owner – brings fresh eggs from her happy hens and bakes a delicious breakfast cake for us every day – heaven!
Prices are in British pounds
£725 per person in a shared ensuite room or £800 single use of a double room
* 5 nights in a spacious ensuite room at our peaceful 4* country house hotel in Altea. All rooms are ensuite and equipped with double or twin beds, WiFi, satellite TV, individually controlled air-conditioning, mini-bar, safety deposit and a daily maid service.
* Welcome meeting with refreshments on arrival day – chance to meet your fellow retreaters
* 90 minute ‘Unwind & Be Here’ Yoga session on arrival afternoon
* Daily 90 minute morning yoga session to stretch and balance mind & body
* Group dinner with refreshments on arrival day
* Daily herbal teas & fresh fruits before morning yoga
* Delicious healthy buffet breakfast/brunches each day after yoga
* Herbal teas throughout your stay
* Towels for the pool
* Fluffy bathrobe & complimentary toiletries .. save on the packing!
* Services of a Retreat Manager to help organise local activities
* Group airport transfer service from/to Alicante at selected times – see below
* Opportunity to book additional summer fun activities from €35 such as guided bike ride, Spanish cookery workshop, aerial yoga, sea Kkayaking, Stand up Paddle (SUP) and therapies/massages
Does not include
* Lunch, therapies, biking, horse trek, therapies and drinks from your hotel
* Airport transfers from/to Alicante airport at selected times – €40 each way, paid at the hotel
* Guided biking
* Horse trekking
* Spanish cookery workshop
* Life Coaching – to help draw out what’s already in you
* Nutritional services – everything from Food intolerance testing to bespoke nutritional planning service
What past guests have said
“5 wonderful days of yoga, pilates, healthy eating and excellent facilities with friendly teachers, instructors and therapists. Professionally and knowledgeably organised with many personal, individual touches. I will return very soon!”. Ann
“I loved the tranquility of the hotel, its location and the food. It was great to see a group of strangers grow & laugh together. Nicole’s attention to detail and care of her clients has been exceptional and made the experience a real treat”. Sabine
“I came knowing nothing about Yoga & Pilates but have learnt so much – particularly with regard to breathing. I have had the most amazing time and feel I have achieved a great deal and met some incredible people”. Carole
How to get here
Private group transfer from/to Alicante airport is available for this retreat. The transfer aims to leave the airport on arrival day between 11-13.00 and arrive back at airport on final day for midday. Please ensure your flight lands no later than 12.15 on arrival day and departs no earlier than 13.30 on final day.
Transfers take an hour to the hotel & cost €40 each way, payable at the hotel. Transfers must be pre-booked. For flights outside of our transfer times, we can book either a private taxi for you (circa €100) or a seat on a local ‘resort hopper’ bus service (circa €40) – please ask for details before booking flights. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To make an enquiry or book this Go with Your Flow: 5 Night Summer Yoga Holiday in Spain, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.