Sunshine Santorini Yoga Holiday, 27th June – 4th July
Receive complimentary massage worth £38 when you book through Soul Seed Travel. Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com.
Sunshine Santorini Yoga Holiday
For a breathtaking and unforgettable sunshine Santorini yoga holiday, come and join us on the magical island known for its beautiful blue and white churches and surrounded by majestic views of volcanoes in the backdrop, the crystal clear Aegean sea and stunning sunsets.
Get all the Vitamin D you could possibly need and more soaking-in the warm Greek summer sun. The wonderful heart-warming people of Greece, the food, and stunning scenery make it a very special location to retreat to. There really is nothing else quite like Santorini so it is a must-do holiday destination.
The days are yours on our sunshine yoga holiday Santorini to do as you please, there is plenty to do so you won’t get bored! For the active try sailing, sea kayaking and energise with the 16km hike we offer included in the price. To relax, potter around the cute whitewashed mews of Oia and sip a mint tea, or relax by the pool and read a book in the sunshine. It’s your sunshine yoga holiday so be as active or relaxed as you like.
Your Santorini yoga holiday will include accommodation at a stunning boutique hotel, a wholesome organic breakfast of fruit, granola, meats, cheeses, yoghurt and more all freshly prepared, 3 hours of yoga per day, a 2 hour walking tour of the Santorini Coastline, and more.
For the adventurous, you can go diving, kayaking, sailing, surfing, and more. If you just want to relax, you can go swimming or snorkelling in the crystal clear blue waters, or lounge around on the beach or by the hotel pool.
Our Santorini yoga holiday is held at a stunning hotel, set at the bottom of the hillside in this magical volcanic island, just outside the very beautiful village of Oia. Set amongst vineyards and gardens, providing a beautiful, relaxing setting in which to fully unwind.
It has Greek style white washed little houses with domed roofs and a roof terrace for 1 – 3 people. All have a small kitchen area, a bathroom, sleeping area and outside area. There is a large pool area with a friendly bar and restaurant for lunches, dinners or snacks throughout the day. There are a choice of single, twin or triple occupancy rooms.
We have created this sunshine yoga holiday Santorini to have some of the evenings off as there is so much to see and do here that you will enjoy having this time to do the things that you would like to do. The first evening meal is at the boutique hotel and all the food is organic and grown in their garden.
It is a must to go and have dinner in Oia for a few of the evenings, as the views are the most breathtaking you will see in Europe. You can also find great restaurants that can cater for you for around €20 per person for 2 courses. The final meal is included in the price and is at the boutique hotel, so everyone can enjoy the last evening together.
On three of the evenings we will be out: after the hike to Fira and sunset gazing; wine tasting then group dinner out and a day on the yacht followed by dinner out. The restaurants vary in price so it is up to you how much you would like to spend.
Below is what is included in the price or free:
- A breathtaking and beautiful 2-hour walk from Oia to Fira (the capital) which is stunning and takes you around the edge of Santorini with stunning views, ending at the spiritual rock in Thira to watch the sunset.
- Relax on the volcanic beach and swim in the sea by the boutique hotel
- Relax by the 20metre pool and be looked after by the wonderful team
- Visit Oia, an absolute highlight! A stunning town located on the volcanic hillside of Santorini, perfect for those who want to explore the Greek life further. In Oia, you will find the unique, magical and renowned blue and white church tops mixed in with the whitewashed tavernas and luxury hotels that line the cliff side. There are stunning shops and unique restaurants with delicious Greek cuisine as well as quaint coffee houses where you can enjoy Greek yogurt dripping with honey whilst watching the stunning view of the Caldera; something not to be missed.
- Visit the local town for some great shopping
8am – 9.30am: Morning yoga
9.30am: Brunch served
10.30am – 5.30pm: Time to explore Oia or other local towns, go to the beach, relax by the pool, have a treatment or enjoy one of our excursions
6pm – 7.30pm: Evening yoga
8.00pm: Time to dine
Drawing from the energy of fire and water that surrounds you here in Santorini, with the volcano the Caldera and the Aegean sea, these elements will come into play during your yoga experience.
From these elements be prepared for a powerful transformation. The morning classes will be held a silent walk away to the blue and white church with views out to the Aegean Sea, absorbing the elements and feeling the sun warm up the day.
A combination of hatha flow and inversions as the week goes by. The evening classes, more restorative and playful will be held in the yoga studio.
With 3 hours of yoga over 6 days, start to unwind from your daily life and release into relaxation and feel your energy revitalise over your week with us. Any age, ability or level can enjoy this yoga practice.
Bess teaches a hatha flow based asana practice but comes more from “how does that feel” rather than precise alignment based practices. Connecting the heart to the body and mind through physical movement and the breath and infusing mantra and affirmations in each class be ready to be taken on a transformative journey.
The food is all locally grown and absolutely delicious at our Santorini yoga holiday. Two evening meals are included in the price at the boutique hotel. The other evenings you can choose to either stay at the hotel where you can enjoy fresh home grown fruit and vegetables of an amazing quality and taste, or explore Oia and find a local restaurant.
You can enjoy a meal for as little as €15 in Oia and at the hotel. The produce is organic and seasonal, ripened by the beautiful warm Aegean sunshine which makes the cuisine fantastic.
We know the local area and the locals well so we know the best places to eat and the price ranges available.
Twin room prices are based on two people sharing. There are triple room and single room options. The early bird is valid until April 3rd 2020.
We highly recommend booking your flight as early as possible otherwise they go up to £500 about a month before the holiday.
Early Bird and Standard pricing:
Twin room en-suite with mini kitchenette, private balcony and chairs with umbrella:Early Bird: £985pp, Standard price £1095pp
Triple room en-suite with mini kitchenette, private balcony and chairs with umbrella: Early Bird: £895pp, Standard price £985pp
Single room en-suite with mini kitchenette, private balcony and chairs with umbrella: Early Bird: £1375pp, Standard price £1475pp
* 7 night’s beautiful Santorini style accommodation
* 2 x 1.5 hr yoga classes a day (with 1 day off)
* 7 mornings Greek style breakfast by the pool
* 2 evening meals at the hotel on the first night and the last evening
* 20 metre private swimming pool and bar/restaurant area
* Spacious and shaded yoga space
* All yoga equipment provided
* 16 km hike/pilgrimmage from Oia to Fira along the coast line to a sunset meditation over the caldera
* Stunning settings and sunsets guaranteed
Does not include
* 5 evening meals
* Wine tasting – a fun evening pre-dinner to go with the group. Try a wine tasting evening amongst the vines to enjoy the local Santorini wines and a perfect sunset amongst new friends. Price: €20
* Yacht cruise around the caldera – A must! Relax on a large luxury catamaran and be wined and dined whilst sailing around the bay of the Caldera. Take a dip in the natural hot springs from the live volcano! Swim in stunning turquoise waters. Price includes travel to the port, lunch, free drinks and a day on the yacht. Price: About €100
* Sea kayaking
* Visit the volcanic hot springs
* One to One Yoga with Chetana
* Massage from one of our Greek Gods.
What pasts guests have said
”Surpassed all my expectations. Just the best holiday we have ever had. This yoga retreat has been the best experience of my life. I arrived tired, stressed and weary of life and its issues. Leaving feeling just fantastic, ready to become the person I want to be!”. Sam
”The week more than met my expectations. I feel that i have been encouraged to put myself and my life on track. Also excellent organisation. Everything ran smoothly and there was time to do your own thing.” Nina
”The week more than met my expectations. I feel that i have been encouraged to put myself and my life on track. Also excellent organisation. Everything ran smoothly and there was time to do your own thing.” Karen
What to pack
* Yoga mat
* Mosquito spray
* Towels will be provided – although you might want to bring a spare or a sarong for the beach.
* A good book
* Sun cream
* Sun hat
* Trainers for walks
How to get here
You fly to Santorini (Thira) National Airport.
The best airlines: Easyjet, Norwegian air and BA. The earlier you book the better, flight prices from December can be as little as £200 and just before the holiday they can be £200 each way.
We arrange shared taxis to and from the airport to keep the cost down individually. The taxi to and from the airport is around €30 each way.
Please note – we need your flight details at least 2 weeks prior to the holiday to help arrange taxi share.
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking on this Santorini Yoga holiday. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.