Transylvania Hiking the “OM” Peak & Yoga Retreat, 9th – 14th August
This retreat has a special offer on, receive a complimentary 30-minute massage and an activated charcoal detoxifying face mask when you book through Soul Seed Travel.
Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking. We will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transylvania Hiking the “OM” Peak & Yoga Retreat
For those that like activities this is a retreat packed with them, and some added relaxation which you will indeed need. You may see them in our photos but our retreat overlooks the Piatra Craiului Mountains, a mountain range in the Southern Carpathians.
In Romanian “Piatra Craiului” means “Prince’s Stone”. The Piatra Craiului mountains form a narrow and saw-like ridge, which is about 25 km (16 mi) long. The highest elevation in the massif is the “Vârful La Om” at 2,238 metres (7,343 ft), the “OM” peak.
Hence, we’re going to attempt to summit the “OM” peak in 1 day. This is a both challenging and rewarding climb done at a steady pace with an experienced mountain guide. On your way up the mountain you may spot some wildlife, and incredible views!
These mountains are also quite famous as you may have seen them in the movie “Cold Mountain” which was shot not too far away from us. If it’s good enough for Nicole Kidman, it’s good enough for us.
Our delicious plant-based menu is designed to fortify your overall health and wellbeing using organic unprocessed seasonal produce with the highest nutrient content possible. Our food is not only delicious and easily digested but deeply nourishing, sustaining, healing and energy-boosting.
Prices are in Euros
EARLY BIRD OFFER >>> 10% OFF UNTIL AUGUST 5TH
TWIN ROOM – SHARING – €853 (NORMAL RATE €948)
DOUBLE ROOM – PRIVATE – €1303 (NORMAL RATE €1448)
Rates are per person all inclusive as per the retreat package. Supplement for a second person when sharing the same double room applies.
- 1 x full Day Guided Hike to the top of the “OM” Peak, over 2238m above sea level with packed snacks & lunch
- Visit to Dracula’s Castle in Bran & Bear Sanctuary
- Twice Daily gentle yoga sessions to warm up in the morning and stretch in the evening. Vinyasa & Yin Yoga styles, all classes suitable for beginners & intermediates
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and practice through dedicated workshops
- Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks, reading & relaxing in our common spaces
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna, traditional & infra-red
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Group Excursion to Bran Castle. Optional guided tour of Dracula’s Castle ( you cover your entrance fee & transport costs, about €15)
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
Does not include
* Travel insurance
What past guests have said
”My daughter and I have just returned from this magical place – 6 days of utter relaxation and re-balancing of mind and body. Anything you see or read does not do it justice, you really have to be there to experience the serenity.”
”Loved every minute of my stay here! It’s the most relaxing place I’ve ever been to. The food was amazing, the view, the surroundings, the people, the massage, the yoga, everything! I’m already planning to come back.”
”No idea where to start as the whole experience was amazing from the warm welcome, right through to the fond farewell. Spectacular setting, delightful decor, fantastic food, super selection of spa therapies, and last, but not least, yoga!.”
What to pack
* Yoga clothes
* Walking shoes
* Jumpers or something warm for the evenings
How to get here
Our village is called Pestera which means the cave in Romanian. It is named after a beautiful bat cave that is a five-minute stroll from our centre. The Village is part of the National Park of Piatra Craiului, a majestic chain of mountains and forest valleys that still harbour an abundance of wildlife from bears to mountain goats and more. 7km away is one of the most debated Transylvanian icon, Dracula’s castle in Bran.
Fly to Bucharest International Airport, and then make your way to Brasov by train or taxi. We will arrange for a driver to come and collect you from Brasov.
To book your place on this Transylvania Hiking the “OM” Peak & Yoga Retreat, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.