Yoga and Fitness Retreat at a Luxury Health Resort, Alicante, Spain 9 – 14 May /20 – 25 June
This retreat has a special offer on. Receive a complimentary 30 minute reflexology, power facial or back neck and shoulder massage when you book through Soul Seed Travel. Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoga and Fitness Retreat at a Health Resort
This retreat has everything you could possibly ever want on holiday! Spacious accommodation in a tranquil setting, all your delicious healthy meals, 3 activities a day to choose from including yoga, Pilates, fitness training, hiking, Hydro Fit, meditation, time to relax, read, chat, swim, a little local sightseeing and an onsite Spa for the all important pampering. Bliss!
We believe fitness should be fun and so we’ve created a varied programme of activities that will boost your cardio and respiratory function, tone and sculpt muscles, improve flexibility, calm the mind and soothe the nervous system.
In addition to the daily sessions of Yoga or Pilates there’ll be a guided hike in the nearby mountains, a hydro fit water based toning class, Love Your Mind meditation workshop and three sessions with a Personal trainer.
You will strengthen your body, tone your muscles and boost your cardio function with a variety of free weights, TRX, kettle bells, boxing and High intensity interval training. These sessions are fun but highly effective.
Remember, you don’t have to be super fit to join these retreats. You’ll be encouraged to work at a level and pace that suits your strength and stamina.
And the best bit? Everything is optional, just choose what you want to do. We don’t mind if you skip a morning class for a lie in or stay by the pool and miss an afternoon session. It’s your holiday, come & do exactly what you want.
You’ll stay at a Health & Fitness Resort 45 minutes north of Alicante near the town of La Nucia (see below for details of our airport transfers). The resort has been exclusively designed to provide the services and facilities necessary to achieve an optimal healthy lifestyle.
The facilities are superb and include an onsite health restaurant, large indoor pool, an outdoor lagoon pool with plenty of space to sunbathe, tennis/basketball court, yoga and Pilates studios, infrared sauna, a gym with free weights and cardio equipment. There are also Spa treatment rooms where you can be buffed, pampered and massaged each day if you wanted!
Unless you are bringing a friend to share with you, you’ll have your own superbly equipped and spacious suite with a double or twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, a lounge area where you can relax & read. There’s WiFi, satellite TV, hot & cold air-conditioning, a safety deposit box and a maid service to keep everything fresh NS sparkling.
Daily sessions of body loving yoga with super experienced teachers. You’ll be practicing hatha, vinyasa flow and yin yoga to ensure you experience the full breadth and depth of what yoga can do for your body and health.
Food is key to feeling great & so we take feeding your body seriously. Each day includes 3 meals prepared using local & seasonal produce bursting in colour and optimal nutrition.
We believe healthy food should be full of amazing flavours but also nutritionally balanced to ensure you feel nourished whilst you’re being active … yoga, pilates, swimming, hiking, fitness classes.
Our menu is predominantly plant based (gluten, dairy & sugar free too) but we do offer local fish offered on some nights for those that would like it. Special diets can be catered for with advance notice and we’ll have one evening out to eat in the very pretty town of Altea.
Prices are in British pounds
May 9-14 from £795.00 & June 20-25 from £845.00
* 6 days, 5 nights in your own spacious guest suite for a small supplement of £75.00. Unless of course you want to bring a friend/partner to share in which case, no single sup is charged.
* All your super healthy meals including:
* Welcome refreshments on arrival
* Welcome dinner on arrival day
* Seasonal fruits & herbal teas each morning prior to class whilst you slowly awaken
* Super delicious buffet breakfasts with a great choice of uber healthy dishes
* Tasty lunches
* Nutritious suppers
* As much herbal tea as you can drink !
* An evening out in nearby beautiful Altea where there’ll be time to browse the little boutiques before supper in the town
* 5 x yoga sessions
* 3 x Personal Training sessions to include a mix of Cardio boosting exercises and Strength training using a variety of equipment to tone muscles & increase bone density in one go – result!
* 1x core strengthening class
* 2 x Pilates sessions
* Mountain hike in nearby stunning scenery
* Hydro Fit water based toning class
* ‘Love Your Mind’ meditation workshop – learn which meditation style suits you
* Use of the on-site gym
* Indoor pool & infra-red sauna
* Optional 1-2-1 personal training, yoga & Pilates sessions
* Time to relax and book therapies in the onsite Spa
* Transportation to & from Alicante airport at a designated time @ €40
* Services of a Retreat Manager to help organise your stay & to ensure you don’t lift a finger .. we’re quite serious about that!\
Does not include
* Airport transfers
* Two evening meals
* Therapies and private consultations with life coach or nutritionist
* Pampertastic therapies
* Time to head to the beach for a snooze and paddle in the sea
* Opportunity to book and enjoy superb beauty and holistic therapies
* Time to meet with our nutritionist for a personalised nutritional plan
* Option to meet our life coach to help draw out what’s already in you
What past guests have said
“This was my first ever ‘activity’ holiday and felt I was taking a bit of a leap of faith in booking it with no personal recommendation and solely from what I read online. I was really impressed first of all by the hotel and from there on from the 1st yoga session right through the whole programme my expectations were completely surpassed. It is a very professionally run company whilst maintaining a really friendly personal approach. By the end of the stay, I definitely felt my body was more flexible and whether it is my imagination or not, stronger. I have come away feeling I want to make a real effort to change my diet, look for either a yoga or Pilates class at home and to read more about mindfulness. The lasting memories will be of a very special 5 days in a very special place with some very special people”. Carol, May 2015
“When I arrived I was tired and felt ‘swollen’. Now I feel wonderful, healthier, lighter and happier! Nicole your yoga teaching is marvellous and I loved the Pilates sessions too. You have got me thinking of the important things and choices in life. You can be so proud of what your retreats do for guests.” Susanne, October 2016
“5 wonderful days of yoga, pilates, healthy eating and excellent facilities with friendly teachers, instructors and therapists. Professionally and knowledgeably organised with many personal, individual touches. I will return very soon!”. Ann, October 2015
How to get here
Private group transfer from/to Alicante airport is available for this retreat. The transfer aims to leave the airport on arrival day between 11am -1pm and arrive back at airport on final day for midday.
Please ensure your flight lands no later than 12.15pm on arrival day and departs no earlier than 1.30pm on the final day. Transfers take 75 mins to the hotel and cost €40 each way, payable at the hotel.
Transfers must be pre-booked. For flights outside of our transfer times, we can book either a private taxi for you (circa €120) or a seat on a local ‘resort hopper’ bus service (circa €45) – please ask for details before booking flights. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
To make an enquiry or book our Yoga and Fitness Retreat at a Luxury Health Resort, send your request to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.