4 Night Long Weekend Yoga & Fitness Retreat in Ibiza, 31st May – 4th June
This retreat has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel – if you book with a friend you both receive €50 off the retreat price. Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking and we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com.
4 Night Long Weekend Yoga & Fitness Retreat, Ibiza
Four nights mind & body reset weekend – filled with yoga, mindfulness, fitness sessions, great vegetarian food, healing massage, energising hike and even a afternoon / night out in one of Ibizan beach clubs (optional) to complete full Ibizan yin/yang circle!
Join us for this true re-set Ibizan style – daily 2.5 hour yoga and mindfulness practice, two one hour fitness sessions by personal trainer to get your heart rate up, healing one hour massage treatment for your body, mind balancing journaling & intension setting, session in our authentic wood-burning sauna, deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra and if you feel like it, let your hair down with music and bit of dance one afternoon / evening in a well-known Ibizan beach club.
We stay in authentic Ibizan country house with lovely green gardens and large swimming pool, sauna and plenty of chill-out areas. We do our practices on a serene yoga platform that is surrounded by ancient trees, eat clean, locally grown vegetarian food and enjoy great company!
Leave totally rejuvenated and find your inner fire and that sparkle again.
All meals and full program is included. All you need to bring is a positive spirit and curious mind. Come and join us!
Generally our days follow this sequence:
– Morning power shot and herbal infusions to energise for day ahead
– 8.30am-10.30am yoga practice with mindfulness and breath work
– Freshly made juice or smoothie
– 11.00am brunch feast
– Time to enjoy extra therapies, take a nap, explore Santa Eularia town, top up your tan, read, chat…
– Light snacks, fruits available all day
– 3-4pm functional fitness session on our lawn
– Free time to sunbathe or take extra pampering with our team of therapists
– 8pm dinner
9.30pm Journaling or Yoga Nidra
Our food is mainly plant based, made with locally sourced seasonal ingredients to ensure maximum nutrition. Abi, our chef for this retreat, creates delicious, colourful and nourishing food, all made with plenty of love and passion towards healing the body and mind.
Our days start with cleansing power shot, post practice juice is waiting for you when you raise from savasana and you will indulge in two main meals – brunch and dinner – all cooked in premises by Abi, who is available to explain the dishes and give you some tips to take home.
Our retreat is hosted in a authentic Ibizan country house, finca, with white washed walls, beautiful high wooden ceilings, simple Nordic deco and calm energy that is guaranteed to leave you relaxed and feel at home from the moment you arrive. The house features purpose build wooden yoga deck, that is surrounded by ancient pine trees and nature, large swimming pool, extensive lawn and garden and authentic Finnish wooden sauna.
The bedrooms are all unique and you can select from the following (subject to availability):
Early bird price until 30th of November
Solo room with private bathroom: £1600 / Early bird £1500
Double room for two: £1130 / Early bird £1050
Shared room (two beds): £1600 / Early bird £1500
Shared room (four beds): £1020 / Early bird £950
* 4-nights accommodation in our beautiful authentic Ibizan villa (shared or solo basis)
* Daily yoga practice on our serene outdoor deck (flow, restorative or Yin classes) Incorporating asana, breath work (pranayama) and mindfulness
* 2 x one hour fitness sessions to get your heart rate up
* Hike in beautiful nature with the group
* Sauna session
* All drinks and meals, locally grown, seasonal and nutritionally charged, cooked in-house
* Early morning power shot, fresh juices and smoothies, teas, infusions, filtered water, drinks during meals
* Wholesome brunch made with seasonal ingredients, pure, nutritional yumminess
* Late afternoon snacks / fruit
* Three course dinner
* Totally blissful one hour massage with energy balancing treatment
* Plenty of fun, laughter and full support from our Hosts and the Yoga Trip Team
Does not include
* Flights and airport transfers
* Additional treatments and therapies
* Your travel insurance
* One to one yoga or Yoga Nidra session with Katja
* Additional treatments and therapies: holistic or deep tissue massage, Thai massage, reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, energy healing therapies, beauty therapies
* Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
* Cycle hire
* 121 personal training
* Horse riding
What past guests have said
”A fabulous week. I loved it. Katja looks after you with her smiles every morning and delicious cooking. She is great. There was a mixture of laughing, great yoga as well as other activities. It was a privilege to spend a week with such lovely people. I came home smiling and relaxed. Would return in a minute.” Jess Bailey September
”Had an amazing time here, perfect balance of exercise, meditation, own time and fun in beautiful, luxurious surroundings. Food was delicious, Katja’s a perfect host and I felt like I was at home as soon as I arrived and left feeling like I could conquer the world! I will definitely be back!.” Sanna Stradling
”What a wonderful escape to your magical retreat. From the moment I walked trough the door I felt your warmth and energy, and each day it just got better and better. Thank you for sharing these experiences, stories, the therapists (who were amazing!), the yoga and everything that genuinely comes from the heart. I have loved every moment and will return to London refreshed, re-energised, enlightened, calmer, stronger and ready to face all life’s challenges. And you have not seen the last of me… I will be back! Namaste and grateful thanks.” Maggie Paterson
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking on this 4 Night Long Weekend Yoga & Fitness Retreat in Ibiza. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.