Yoga, Energy and Natural Wellbeing Retreat
It’s not something that is easy to define, but ‘to glow’ is to reach a shining & inspiring state of consciousness; an internal understanding between your inner self and your physical body, which exudes and radiates, from the inside out, that shows a positive effect on every part of you, in body, mind & spirit.
Come with us on our new Glow retreat – a wonderful and satisfying journey – where a special kind of magic takes place on your yoga mat. Whether you are fairly new to yoga, or a more accomplished yogi looking to deepen and enhance your practice, we will show you how to connect to your glow!
Mini Easter Glow – 15th April and 22nd April – 4 nights
Glow – 18th May & 15th June – 6 nights
Summer Glow –10th August & 17th August – 7 nights with 2 free days
Glow – 16th September – 6 nights
Autumn Glow – 5th October – 5 nights
glow! pure yoga inspiration
The focus of this Yoga, Energy and Natural Wellbeing retreat is to allow you to take time and space to hear the voice of your heart. Feel the glow radiate from within to reveal a new you – inspired, energetic and shining, inside and out.
Get your glow back! Sometimes, the daily grind and general pressures of life can leave us feeling depleted. The natural wellbeing retreat is all about recharging your batteries, re-booting your energy system and reclaiming your sparkle!.
Become your own energy master for life, both on and off the mat. Re-ignite your inner fire, your passions and your creativity and get excited about life again, with a renewed sense of clarity and power.
On arrival, lie back and receive a diagnostic and revitalising full-body holistic massage with one of our world-class therapists, followed by a Wellness Consultation to help you bring focus to your goals for your time with us.
Morning energising Vinyasa flow yoga with daily ‘tune-ins’ will help you reconnect with your own intuition and help you trust your inner guidance system, to make the choices that bring you what you need to feel most fulfilled.
Nutritionist-designed revitalising cuisine will enable you to feel light, clear and energised, with an interactive nutritional workshop to ensure that you can develop the perfect dietary focus and ‘food-wardrobe’ to optimise your post-retreat diet with ease.
Your natural wellbeing retreat experience is completed with back-to-life coaching, for you to create new “sustainable energy” strategies with personalised yoga and meditation practices to empower your life.
Yoga is taught outside on a stunning yoga deck by the pond with the sounds of the birds and the frogs! Wake up and open and energise your body daily with a flowing Vinyasa practise.
Feel an increased level of strength and focus, with a daily empowering practice of intelligent Vinyasa flow yoga, warming the body to raise circulation and shift energetic blocks.
We incorporate morning meditations and ‘earthing’ in nature, to connect you back to the basics and work on your ‘happiness from within’, literally from the ground up.
Powerful pranayama breath-work techniques will rebalance and invigorate your energy, so you can feel empowered to respect your body, heart and soul and carry these practices through with you into your daily life.
You can expect a wonderfully healthy and nutritious menu on our natural wellbeing retreat, to feed your heart and body, with dishes such as a nourishing brunch under the rose arbour, with mueslis, local sheep-yoghurts and island bee honey, guacamole, fruit plates, eggs as you wish, healthy protein salads, spelt and seeded breads.
8.00 – teas and nuts
9.00 – 11.00 morning yoga – post yoga super smoothie / juice, yoga Q&A, support and feedback with our team
11.30 – 13.00 – nourishing brunch
13.00 – you-time, treatments and therapies, siesta, swim, sunbathe, receive treatments, read, sleep, rest and reflect – or discover a new beach
18.00 – optional workshops on different evenings
20.00 – supper under the stars
* Yoga time changes depending on time of year
Your home for this natural wellbeing retreat is a true oasis, a heavenly space that holds the group energy, amidst the peace and tranquility of the beautiful Ibizan countryside.
The beautifully maintained and carefully designed gardens surround an inviting pool area, with plenty of shaded spots to take a quiet moment.
The indoor Shala provides a cool, peaceful ambience for our yoga practice in the hot summer months. The wood-burning stove makes it a delicious, cosy environment for the cooler times of year.
Hidden away in a wonderfully private spot of ‘campo’, yet still close by to a pretty, bustling town with many amenities. The venue is just a 15 minute drive away from the beautiful beaches of Benirras and Aguas Blancas. Ibiza Town is 15 minute drive and the airport is a 20 minute drive away.
If you are coming without a car, as many of our guests do, there are peaceful forests to walk through, right on our doorstep and a half an hour walk will bring you to the nearest beach.
Glow – From €1495 – €2295
Easter Glow from €995
Autumn Glow from €1395
Email us to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Full board accommodation in the stunning Casa Lakshmi Luz or the zen tranquility of Can Amonita (May) – 5 or 6 nights depending on the retreat
* Conscious, ecological vegetarian cuisine – a gently purifying diet, boosted with plenty of natural super-foods!
* 2 hours of morning yoga, meditations and visualisations daily, with 2 teachers to support your practice
* Beachside yoga at a blissful hidden cove one morning
* Beach sunset at Benirras with evening picnic and drummers of peace
* Full body massage with energy rebalancing using island oils – surrender into bliss
* Wellness Coaching one to one – detox your mind and rebalance your lifestyle
* Evening workshops including self-healing and reiki, Laor’s Voicessence, Trish Whelan’s Kundalini Rising (5 and 6 night retreats)
* 6 night / summer retreats – you will have a picnic on the boat during the day and be dropped off at Benirras beach for sunset in the evening and supper at your choice of restaurant
* Farewell dinner – on the last evening out in a beautiful restaurant where we invite you for dinner – you just pay for drinks!
* 24/7 Mind Body Spirit concierge service from Ibiza Retreats for all your Ibiza needs
Does not include
* Further treatments & therapies coordinated for you according to your needs
* Dinner out is extra on the last night (we contribute 25 euros towards – further drinks etc are at guests’ discretion)
* Horse-riding (autumn/winter/spring)
What past guests have said
”Can I say a huge thank you to Larah and Susie and all the team on the Natural Wellbeing Retreat. From the moment I arrived, I felt relaxed and completely looked after by them. The ongoing support and exercises they gave me, has helped to transform my body and mind. I shall be back for more”. Barbara
How to get here
Fly to Ibiza airport where transfers can be organised or taxis. We recommend Skyscanner to search for the best airfare.
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking for this natural wellbeing retreat. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com if you have any questions.