Free Your Wild Heart Yoga Retreat in Tenerife, 18th – 25th May
This retreat has a special offer on when you book through Soul Seed Travel – receive a complimentary one to one private yoga class on the retreat. Fill in the enquiry form to send your request. You can also contact the team direct on email@example.com.
Free Your Wild Heart Yoga Retreat in Tenerife
Remember dancing in the rain? jumping in puddles? Laughing, running free, without a care in the world? Before you judged yourself or were judged by others? Remember when you weren’t ashamed of who you were? Weren’t afraid of where life was taking you?
There was a time when you didn’t care what you looked like, running through the wet grass. You did it because it felt good, it felt like flying.
Where did you go? Want to find out? Then join us on our free your heart wild heart yoga retreat in Tenerife.
Feel like breathing, laughing, moving and eating through a week of of genuinely good company? Fresh mountain air and warm Spanish sunshine, permeated by mind, body, spirit practices infused with the compassion and humour of your radiant, ever-smiling teachers, Gillian and Lisa.
Let’s go get you. Our classes are adaptable to all levels, from no experience to the pro. The only thing you need to do is show up and bring your beginners mind. Get ready to be amazed, to learn and to feel more alive than you have in years.
Discover how to invite new energy in, experience an awakening around your personal habits, explore the healing pathways of your body and embodying insights born of yoga infused with Dao wisdom.
Finca la Pimentera is located in Mandala de Masca. We are blessed with six hectares of private mountain terrain located in the beautiful valley of Masca (Teno Natural Park), only 45 minutes from the main airport of Tenerife.
Masca is best known for its natural beauty, unspoiled views and authenticity. An inspirational location for a yoga retreat centre with all facilities and services on site.
Facilities – The finca and the main accommodations offer:
- 11 yogi rooms at the location to host groups up to 21 persons
- Spacious swimming pool filled with clear mountain spring water
- Sun deck with sun beds and comfortable seats
- 2 fully equipped outdoor yoga decks
- Indoor yoga shala
- In-house multipurpose yoga living room with fireplace
- Dining in- and outside
- Slow food – vegetarian kitchen
- Organic meals and healthy bites
- Delicious homemade drinks
- 6 floors of terrace gardens with organic vegetables and fruits
- Fresh water spring directly from our mountain source
- Palm trees on your left and palm trees on your right
- Outside terraces for dinners gatherings
- Meditation and hangout spots across the terrain
- Cozy “cinema” to enjoy inspiring stories on a white screen
- Safe“silent”walking areas
- Always a private spot for relaxing in the shade
- Massage facilities
7:30 Tea & fruit
8:00-9:30 Morning Meditation & Flow Yoga
Excursion or Free time to relax at the pool, laze in a hammock, hike a mountain, walk a trail….
5:30-7:00 Evening Yin Yoga & Meditation
Star gaze, listen to nature, chat to fellow yogis, read a book..
Our classes are adaptable to all levels, from no experience to the pro. The only thing you need to do is show up and bring your beginners mind.
Vegetarian and Vegan
Our prices are in Euros
Prices are per guest. (Prices shown below include the non-refundable deposit of €300/€275 early bird payable at time of booking).
If booking with friends to share please state the name of your roommate
€935,- double room (up to 2 guests)
€860,- double room early bird (until 31 December)
€350,- single supplement
- 5 nights accommodation
- Two yoga classes per full day, some with meditation and journaling time
- Three excursions: morning meditation and breakfast on a dormant volcano,
- A guided hike down the mountain, a picnic lunch on the famous hippy beach
- Closing gong-meditation Ceremony
- Three beautiful and tasty vegetarian and vegan meals per day
- Tasty bites
- Aqua frescas, teas and homemade drinks
- All prepared on site, with on site farmed, local, and organic produce
- Quiet time
- Unlimited pool time
- Transfers to/from retreat location
Does not include
- Travel insurance
What to pack
- Bathing suit
- Yoga clothes
- Personal yoga props if preferred (mat, blocks, straps, blanket). Yoga clothes and props can be bought from our online Wellness Travel shop.
- Smart phone with camera and/or digital camera
- Plug adaptors / converter
How to get here
Fly to Tenerife North or South Airport where you will be met and transferred to Mandala de Masca.
Fill in the booking form to make an enquiry or booking on this Yoga Retreat in Tenerife. You can also contact the team direct on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.