Yoga and Vegan Cooking Retreat in Romania
This retreat has a special offer on, receive a complimentary 30-minute massage and an activated charcoal detoxifying face mask when you book through Soul Seed Travel + £20 off your first booking can be claimed here.
Fill in the form to make an enquiry or booking. We will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoga and Plant Based Vegan Cooking Retreat
Join us for a week of learning how to create variety in your kitchen through plant-based seasonal, wholesome, healthy cooking, principles of Integrative Nutrition, and clean eating. We will jointly create dishes that can be enjoyed by all and learn how to combine ingredients to create a plate of goodness, a plate that you can be grateful for, that is good for you and it’s not just another meal. No diets, no fads, nothing fancy, nothing fake. Simply home cooking that is plant-based, fresh & healthy.
We’ll start each day with sunrise yoga session, breakfast & cooking demonstrations and presentations that on how to form good habits and how to create a healthy home menu for yourself and the whole family.
Plant Based Cooking Course outline:
Gluten-Free Vegan Baking
Raw Vegan Desserts
Nut Milks, Vegan Cheese & Snacks
Your stay includes accommodation in our boutique rooms, nourishing vegan meals, access to the wood-fired hot tub and sauna. You will also have free time to take walks in nature, read or enjoy a massage from our resident massage therapist.
Our delicious plant-based menu is designed to fortify your overall health and wellbeing using organic unprocessed seasonal produce with the highest nutrient content possible.
The application of Chakra Balancing Foods and Integrative Medicine principles creates a colourful and complete menu balanced in carbohydrates, good fats and proteins full of minerals, vitamins and bioflavonoids.
Our food is not only delicious and easily digested but deeply nourishing, sustaining, healing and energy-boosting.
Double Room £623 per person
A private room with a Double bed, en-suite bathroom, and stunning alpine views.
Shared Twin Room £623 per person
These shared rooms come with two plush twin beds, an en-suite bathroom, and lovely mountain views.
Rates are per person all inclusive as per the retreat package. Supplement for a second person when sharing the same double room applies.
- 3 x Plant Based Cooking sessions with recipes to take at home.
- Twice Daily gentle yoga sessions to warm up in the morning and stretch in the evening. Vinyasa & Yin Yoga styles, all classes suitable for beginners & intermediates
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and practice through dedicated workshops
- Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks, reading & relaxing in our common spaces
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna, traditional & infra-red
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Group Excursion to Bran Castle. Optional guided tour of Dracula’s Castle ( you cover your entrance fee & transport costs, about €15)
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
Does not include
* Travel insurance
What past guests have said
”My daughter and I have just returned from this magical place – 6 days of utter relaxation and re-balancing of mind and body. Anything you see or read does not do it justice, you really have to be there to experience the serenity.”
”Loved every minute of my stay here! It’s the most relaxing place I’ve ever been to. The food was amazing, the view, the surroundings, the people, the massage, the yoga, everything! I’m already planning to come back.”
”No idea where to start as the whole experience was amazing from the warm welcome, right through to the fond farewell. Spectacular setting, delightful decor, fantastic food, super selection of spa therapies, and last, but not least, yoga!.”
What to pack
* Yoga clothes
* Walking shoes
* Jumpers or something warm for the evenings
How to get here
Our village is called Pestera which means the cave in Romanian. It is named after a beautiful bat cave that is a five-minute stroll from our centre. The Village is part of the National Park of Piatra Craiului, a majestic chain of mountains and forest valleys that still harbour an abundance of wildlife from bears to mountain goats and more. 7km away is one of the most debated Transylvanian icon, Dracula’s castle in Bran.
Fly to Bucharest International Airport, and then make your way to Brasov by train or taxi. We will arrange for a driver to come and collect you from Brasov.
To book your place on this yoga and vegan cooking retreat, send your enquiry to the team who will get back to you within 24 hours or email us directly on email@example.com.